Trump was Tough on Russia - NOT

Democrats want war with Russia or North Korea, or China anyone. Just a war so they can say Trump started a war. Vote democrat to end it.

All one needs to do is read the Russian newspapers and blogs and watch Russian TV news.

They are literally laughing their heads off, making comics and jokes about what a weenie Trump is. They are saying he is the weakest US President in history. His boss is Putin.

And BTW, after the lame walk-back of Trumps treasonous remarks yesterday, Trump just said in a WH staff meeting that the Russian hacking and propaganda war has stopped, against the information and advise of his intelligence and security advisors, again throwing them under the bus and siding with Russia.

So, I guess we can all rest easy. The Nuclear threat from North Korea is over and Russia is no longer interfering in our Democratic processes. If you believe that, I have some land on Hawaii island I want to sell you, a HOT deal.

No, trump is trying to preserve peace. W and O have led us to this precarious position and its not going to be pretty.

They who Hate America and want War at ANY cost ie. Leftists, RINOs, Neo-Conservatives and the Propaganda MSM are desperate and are now doubling down, I hope that The Donald and American Patriots have a hardcore plan to deal with this crowd, I fear for America and my American friends if they do not.

They're doubling down. With clinton, they would have already kicked off their war.

This essentially is ALL because The Donald beat Hillary, it began BEFORE The Donald was even Inaugurated, they have NEVER accepted Hillary lost, they will NEVER accept Hillary lost, they are NOT going to stop until they remove The Donald, so The Donald NEEDS to soon take the measures to remove THEM from society, they are guilty of Sedition, he is within his right to order them all rounded up and ARRESTED now. Do It.

Did you hear about the below? When The Donald and Melania returned to The White House from Helsinki, two Marxist Subversives who worked for Hillary, Phillipe Reines and Adam Parkhomenko had organised via Twitter and MoveOn.org a group of Screaming Leftist Maniacs armed with Bullhorns and Banging Pots and Pans and got them all to have a LOUD Protest outside The White House to keep The Donald and Melania from getting any sleep, they were joined by that Coked Up Slut Stormy Daniel's Faggot lawyer Michael Avenatti. I mean where are the heavy duty tanks when you need them, this crowd of Marxist Subversives should be getting the Rachel Corrie Treatment.

I read the other day where approx 14,000 United States Marines responded to an advertisement to become part of The Donald's White House Detail, so okay get ALL those 14,000 United States Marines and tell them the next time the Marxist Subversives go within 100 feet of the gates of The White House they have orders from The Donald himself to squash them like ants. The Donald and Co. are going to at some point have to take the gloves off, this is Sedition, you also have many in the MSM AND Elected Democrats who are already guilty of Sedition, this is against the American Constitution so start doing something, start rounding them up and ARRESTING them. Do It. The Donald also should order the United States Marines to RAID ALL MSM HQ's, the FBI HQ, the NSA HQ, the CIA HQ and do a sweep of the Department of Justice, THAT is where the ACTUAL Traitors to America infest and from their public statements they are all guilty of Sedition as of months ago.

THIS is NOT Protesting, what THIS is is Sedition.

The Tweet:

upload_2018-7-18_18-53-18.png

The article:

Michael Avenatti to Join White House Protests Launched by Former Clinton Aide

Last edited:
All one needs to do is read the Russian newspapers and blogs and watch Russian TV news.

They are literally laughing their heads off, making comics and jokes about what a weenie Trump is. They are saying he is the weakest US President in history. His boss is Putin.

And BTW, after the lame walk-back of Trumps treasonous remarks yesterday, Trump just said in a WH staff meeting that the Russian hacking and propaganda war has stopped, against the information and advise of his intelligence and security advisors, again throwing them under the bus and siding with Russia.

So, I guess we can all rest easy. The Nuclear threat from North Korea is over and Russia is no longer interfering in our Democratic processes. If you believe that, I have some land on Hawaii island I want to sell you, a HOT deal.

No, trump is trying to preserve peace. W and O have led us to this precarious position and its not going to be pretty.

They who Hate America and want War at ANY cost ie. Leftists, RINOs, Neo-Conservatives and the Propaganda MSM are desperate and are now doubling down, I hope that The Donald and American Patriots have a hardcore plan to deal with this crowd, I fear for America and my American friends if they do not.

They're doubling down. With clinton, they would have already kicked off their war.

Did you hear about the below? When The Donald and Melania returned to The White house from Helsinki, two Marxist Subversives who worked for Hillary, Phillipe Reines and Adam Parkhomenko had organised via Twitter and MoveOn.org a group of Screaming Leftist Maniacs armed with Bullhorns and Banging Pots and Pans and got them all to have a LOUD Protest outside The White House to keep The Donald and Melania from getting any sleep, they were joined by that Coked Up Slut Stormy Daniel's Faggot lawyer Michael Avenatti....I MEAN WHERE are the heavy duty tanks when you need them, this crowd of Marxist Subversives should be getting the Rachel Corrie Treatment.

I read the other day where approx 14,000 United States Marines responded to an advertisement to become part of The Donald's White House Detail, so okay get ALL those 14,000 United States Marines and tell them the next time the Marxist Subversives go within 100 feet of the gates of The White House they have orders from The Donald himself to squash them like ants. The Donald and Co. are going to at some point have to take the gloves off, this is Sedition, you also have many in the MSM AND Elected Democrats who are already guilty of Sedition, this is against the American Constitution so start doing something, start rounding them up and ARRESTING them. Do It.

The Tweet:

View attachment 205753

The article:

No, I didnt but thanks for the article, Lucy.

Trump just said in a WH staff meeting that the Russian hacking and propaganda war has stopped, against the information and advise of his intelligence and security advisors, again throwing them under the bus and siding with Russia. Can you provide a link to support this information?
Trump says Russia is no longer targeting the U.S., contradicting statement from U.S. intelligence chief

President Trump, who has been under fire for not aggressively confronting Russian President Vladmir Putin over election interference, on Wednesday said he believes Russia is no longer targeting the United States.

“Thank you very much, no,” Trump said in response to a question from a reporter about whether Russia is still targeting the United States. He also asserted no president has been tougher on Russia than him.

“I think President Putin knows that better than anybody, certainly a lot better than the media.” Trump told reporters.

The traitor just can't stop gobbling Putin's cock.

Did you hear about the below? When The Donald and Melania returned to The White house from Helsinki, two Marxist Subversives who worked for Hillary, Phillipe Reines and Adam Parkhomenko had organised via Twitter and MoveOn.org a group of Screaming Leftist Maniacs armed with Bullhorns and Banging Pots and Pans and got them all to have a LOUD Protest outside The White House to keep The Donald and Melania from getting any sleep, they were joined by that Coked Up Slut Stormy Daniel's Faggot lawyer Michael Avenatti....I MEAN WHERE are the heavy duty tanks when you need them, this crowd of Marxist Subversives should be getting the Rachel Corrie Treatment.

I read the other day where approx 14,000 United States Marines responded to an advertisement to become part of The Donald's White House Detail, so okay get ALL those 14,000 United States Marines and tell them the next time the Marxist Subversives go within 100 feet of the gates of The White House they have orders from The Donald himself to squash them like ants. The Donald and Co. are going to at some point have to take the gloves off, this is Sedition, you also have many in the MSM AND Elected Democrats who are already guilty of Sedition, this is against the American Constitution so start doing something, start rounding them up and ARRESTING them. Do It.

The Tweet:

View attachment 205753

The article:

No, I didnt but thanks for the article, Lucy.

No problem.

Trump just said in a WH staff meeting that the Russian hacking and propaganda war has stopped, against the information and advise of his intelligence and security advisors, again throwing them under the bus and siding with Russia. Can you provide a link to support this information?
Trump says Russia is no longer targeting the U.S., contradicting statement from U.S. intelligence chief

President Trump, who has been under fire for not aggressively confronting Russian President Vladmir Putin over election interference, on Wednesday said he believes Russia is no longer targeting the United States.

“Thank you very much, no,” Trump said in response to a question from a reporter about whether Russia is still targeting the United States. He also asserted no president has been tougher on Russia than him.

“I think President Putin knows that better than anybody, certainly a lot better than the media.” Trump told reporters.

Yeah....no.

Trump....puts troops in Poland, hurts putin.

Trump pushes American energy production...hurts putin.

Trump building up U.S. military....hurts putin.

Trump increases sanctions against Russian oligarchs...hurts putin.

Trump killed 200 Russian mercenaries working for putin... hurts putin.

Trump gave deadly weapons to Ukraine, to kill Russians.... hurts putin.

Trump told NATO to pay for and rebuild their militaries... hurts putin.

Trump told Germany to stop giving Russia billions of dollars...hurts putin.

Trump attacked Syria after chemical weapons attack...hurts putin.

Trump ended obama Iran deal...hurts putin.
U.S. troops head to Russian border in Poland as Trump shifts NATO view

That traitor was clinton. The rest.... you don't comprehend.

How come liberals are so fixated on gay sex? I thought you people were supposed to be gay friendly, yet you use homosexuality to slight your opponents, which seems to reveal what you really think of gay people.

Yeah....no.

Sure sounds like Trump is Putin''s bitch. LOL

Yeah....no.

They don't get it nor will they ever.

Hopefully Putin flips 10,15 maybe 20 democrat Senate seats as punishment for all this "he meddled in 2016!" bullshit

All one needs to do is read the Russian newspapers and blogs and watch Russian TV news. Neat. Can you provide a link for each example?
The Moscow Times:

In its evening news wrap, the state-run Channel One described the summit, which lasted several hours, as “grandiose” and “unprecedented.” Many Russian news outlets portrayed Putin as confident and the dominant party.

"It seemed as though Putin was dragging Trump along,” a commentator on Channel One’s "Vremya" news program said.

The summit helped Putin reassert Russia’s global standing at a time of Western sanctions, Dmitry Nekrasov, an economist and opposition politician, told The Moscow Times. “Putin needed this,” he said in a phone interview, “ it is inexplicable why Trump would [meet].”

All one needs to do is read the Russian newspapers and blogs and watch Russian TV news. Neat. Can you provide a link for each example?
The Moscow Times:

In its evening news wrap, the state-run Channel One described the summit, which lasted several hours, as “grandiose” and “unprecedented.” Many Russian news outlets portrayed Putin as confident and the dominant party.

"It seemed as though Putin was dragging Trump along,” a commentator on Channel One’s "Vremya" news program said.

The summit helped Putin reassert Russia’s global standing at a time of Western sanctions, Dmitry Nekrasov, an economist and opposition politician, told The Moscow Times. “Putin needed this,” he said in a phone interview, “ it is inexplicable why Trump would [meet].”

LOL.......Wow, you really showed us:
laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg

‘He’s done quite well’: why Conrad Black thinks Trump is what the US needs

“I think he’s done quite well,” said Black, rattling off a list of claims that have been widely challenged – or proven to be untrue. “I think you would have to say that he’s cut illegal immigration by 50%, he’s certainly produced economic progress and has dealt effectively with the greatest single foreign policy issue so far: North Korea.”

Black argues that Trump will be ultimately judged as a successful president who lowered taxes, eased fears of a recession and unemployment and adopted a foreign policy of “prudent and effective realism”.

And the Mueller investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and Trump’s campaign – which has so far yielded nearly three dozen indictments and five guilty pleas? A “complete failure”.

The Moscow Times:

laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg
You thought you were being clever, and asked for an example,

So you were given one.

How embarrassing for you.

The Moscow Times:

laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg

So you were given one.

You guys can't lie about obama being putin's bitch.... you can pretend Trump is, but he is actually taking putin on all around the world...while the man child did this...

The Moscow Times:

laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg

So you were given one.

You guys can't lie about obama being putin's bitch.... you can pretend Trump is, but he is actually taking putin on all around the world...while the man child did this...

Other than to a progressive who can't find up, this conversation might lead one to believe Obama couldn't do what he wanted until after the election, probably because his desire might be considered politically damaging.

But to a progressive, assuming Obama was white Republican, this conversation would provide the evidence necessary to declare collusion and treason.

Forum List

Back