Trump was Tough on Russia - NOT

Trump didn't do a half-assed job, he did a job whose ass ratio was 32 percent to 18 percent

All one needs to do is read the Russian newspapers and blogs and watch Russian TV news.

They are literally laughing their heads off, making comics and jokes about what a weenie Trump is. They are saying he is the weakest US President in history. His boss is Putin.

And BTW, after the lame walk-back of Trumps treasonous remarks yesterday, Trump just said in a WH staff meeting that the Russian hacking and propaganda war has stopped, against the information and advise of his intelligence and security advisors, again throwing them under the bus and siding with Russia.

So, I guess we can all rest easy. The Nuclear threat from North Korea is over and Russia is no longer interfering in our Democratic processes. If you believe that, I have some land on Hawaii island I want to sell you, a HOT deal.

You do know Putin saved the Constitution from the enemy with in..

The libtards like you.

All one needs to do is read the Russian newspapers and blogs and watch Russian TV news. Neat. Can you provide a link for each example?
The Moscow Times:

In its evening news wrap, the state-run Channel One described the summit, which lasted several hours, as “grandiose” and “unprecedented.” Many Russian news outlets portrayed Putin as confident and the dominant party.

"It seemed as though Putin was dragging Trump along,” a commentator on Channel One’s "Vremya" news program said.

The summit helped Putin reassert Russia’s global standing at a time of Western sanctions, Dmitry Nekrasov, an economist and opposition politician, told The Moscow Times. “Putin needed this,” he said in a phone interview, “ it is inexplicable why Trump would [meet].”

LOL.......Wow, you really showed us:
laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg
You thought you were being clever, and asked for an example,

So you were given one.

How embarrassing for you.

You guys can't lie about obama being putin's bitch.... you can pretend Trump is, but he is actually taking putin on all around the world...while the man child did this...

A human suffering from Mental Disturbance (A Liberal) does not possess the biochemical functionality to process Obama sucking up to anybody.

Forum List

Back