Trump: We will have a deportation force!

Ahhhhh smell the desperation of the left wingers.

desperation?

hardly.

Im not sure who to wish for, Trump or Carson.

woe is me .........
Your candidate is staring down the barrel of an FBI investigation. Granted in a SANE society she wouldn't even be ALLOWED to run for president much less the front runner...but hey go ahead..
Ah....more Hillary investigations. Those are really great....like the last 9. I think she eats them for lunch.

Can you imagine having a government big enough to knock on every door looking for Mexicans, checking papers. This would create the single largest bureaucracy in history. Leave it to republicans to grow government without considering unintended consequences.

I'd love to live in a world where illegal immigrants didn't destroy the wages of American workers and over-burden the infrastructure of the southwest - but I don't trust government with the power to execute the greatest deportation in world history.

And I'd love to turn Iraq into a peaceful free market democracy, but I don't trust big government to do it without making things worse.

You should just start doing it on your own if you are not a coward.
This is actually a manifestation of the fear and cowardice common to many on the right – their unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

What's troubling is most on the right seem oblivious to the hate.
"diversity" funny thing is it ONLY seems to be FORCED on WHITE COUNTRIES. We see RIGHT THROUGH your bullshit and propaganda. Now keep complaining it makes my day more tolerable knowing I pissed off a anti white asshole.

Yes . The poor white countries have always wanted to just be left alone, it's the big bad brown countries who came knocking on their door !

Lol!! Have you ever picked up a history book?

Can you imagine having a government big enough to knock on every door looking for Mexicans, checking papers. This would create the single largest bureaucracy in history. Leave it to republicans to grow government without considering unintended consequences.

I'd love to live in a world where illegal immigrants didn't destroy the wages of American workers and over-burden the infrastructure of the southwest - but I don't trust government with the power to execute the greatest deportation in world history.

And I'd love to turn Iraq into a peaceful free market democracy, but I don't trust big government to do it without making things worse.

hey, the RW dolts want an outsider that promises to shrink the government,

It makes perfect sense to support a candidate that would create the single largest bureaucracy in history ...

:lmao::lmao:

This is actually a manifestation of the fear and cowardice common to many on the right – their unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

"diversity" funny thing is it ONLY seems to be FORCED on WHITE COUNTRIES. We see RIGHT THROUGH your bullshit and propaganda. Now keep complaining it makes my day more tolerable knowing I pissed off a anti white asshole.

Yes . The poor white countries have always wanted to just be left alone, it's the big bad brown countries who came knocking on their door !

You make a good point. If whites had simply stayed in europe he would have nothing to whine about.....or would he?

I hear the deportation force pays shit . Only illegal immigrants are willing to do the job! Lol!

No, we will have an illegal deportation force for the far righty nativists who will be deported to Phoenix.

So TODAY'S white countries must be forced to accept diversity for what countries HUNDREDS of years ago did....which was nothing more than civilizing savages....interesting and yet so STUPID of an idea you have there. That's just like saying I should feel guilty because my 3 or 4 times grandfather MIGHT have owned some slaves....I don't see you whining about the Mongols or Arabs capturing Europe and enslaving Europeans your anti white hatred is ONLY aimed at whites...and from hundreds of years ago at that...amazing...

So TODAY'S white countries must be forced to accept diversity for what countries HUNDREDS of years ago did....which was nothing more than civilizing savages....interesting and yet so STUPID of an idea you have there. That's just like saying I should feel guilty because my 3 or 4 times grandfather MIGHT have owned some slaves....I don't see you whining about the Mongols or Arabs capturing Europe and enslaving Europeans your anti white hatred is ONLY aimed at whites...and from hundreds of years ago at that...amazing...
Bingo. Pretty much. If whites had stayed in europe instead of raping the rest of the world they would have no issues. Everyone would be avoiding them and their countries since they were considered barbaric and savage. Even the Greeks will tell you about that.

Bingo. Pretty much. If whites had stayed in europe instead of raping the rest of the world they would have no issues. Everyone would be avoiding them and their countries since they were considered barbaric and savage. Even the Greeks will tell you about that.
If the rest of the world didn't fold like origami when confronted by white armies...

If the rest of the world didn't fold like origami when confronted by white armies...
Kinda hard to combat savage liars with guns. Thanks for admitting whites are the most violent species to roam the earth.

Poor fella doesn't know the difference between sheer intellectual superiority, vs. Down syndrome level defense tactics.
Please... Don't be offended. I don't admonish my dog for licking his own ass... I expect it. He's a dog.

Poor fella doesn't know the difference between sheer intellectual superiority, vs. Down syndrome level defense tactics.
Please... Don't be offended. I don't admonish my dog for licking his own ass... I expect it. He's a dog.
Nothing superior intellectually about being a coward, lying about being peaceful and then bringing in weapons of destruction. That like claiming some idiot meathead tripping and destroying a priceless artifact is a genius.

I'm not offended. I just think its weird you like watching your dog lick its ass. Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Nothing superior intellectually about being a coward, lying about being peaceful and then bringing in weapons of destruction. That like claiming some idiot meathead tripping and destroying a priceless artifact is a genius.

I'm not offended. I just think its weird you like watching your dog lick its ass. Keep your fantasies to yourself.
Cute attempt... Truly. Reminds me of when my son shuffled around the house in my work boots (Google work boots. I'm not inclined to explain it to you.)

Forum List

Back