Trump: We will have a deportation force!

You should just start doing it on your own if you are not a coward.
This is actually a manifestation of the fear and cowardice common to many on the right – their unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

What's troubling is most on the right seem oblivious to the hate.
They're probably tired of listening to whiney Leftist bullshit about Illegal Aliens and their Anchor Babies.

Trump is out of his mind, regarding tactics.

Although he's got the right end-goal in-mind.

Pushing Illegal Aliens back where they came from.

It's all a matter of 'how'.

Trump's problem is that he's got the 'how' wrong.

But at least he's gotten Middle America to take off the gloves again, in contemplating how to deal with these Invaders.

And that, too, is a service to The Nation and The People.

Poor fella doesn't know the difference between sheer intellectual superiority, vs. Down syndrome level defense tactics.
Please... Don't be offended. I don't admonish my dog for licking his own ass... I expect it. He's a dog.
Nothing superior intellectually about being a coward, lying about being peaceful and then bringing in weapons of destruction. That like claiming some idiot meathead tripping and destroying a priceless artifact is a genius.

I'm not offended. I just think its weird you like watching your dog lick its ass. Keep your fantasies to yourself.
Cute attempt... Truly. Reminds me of when my son shuffled around the house in my work boots (Google work boots. I'm not inclined to explain it to you.)
I'm not too concerned with what you mean. Its not like you hold any relevancy to me. Youre more like a flea or a tick.....off a cave monkeys ass.

Amused not concerned.
You mistake ignorance for amusement.
Ill just leave this here for you. Try not to stroke out trying to craft a clever response.
It's your types mantra...
image.jpg

Amused not concerned.
You mistake ignorance for amusement.
Ill just leave this here for you. Try not to stroke out trying to craft a clever response.
It's your types mantra...
View attachment 54499
Youre trying way too hard to impress me and you may as well stop wasting your time. Youre a little cave monkey. When you become important to me I will let you know.

The fact that the word "impress" entered your F.A.S., crack- baby mind pretty much says it all.
From thine own mouth comes thy judgment...

Can you imagine having a government big enough to knock on every door looking for Mexicans, checking papers. This would create the single largest bureaucracy in history. Leave it to republicans to grow government without considering unintended consequences.

I'd love to live in a world where illegal immigrants didn't destroy the wages of American workers and over-burden the infrastructure of the southwest - but I don't trust government with the power to execute the greatest deportation in world history.

And I'd love to turn Iraq into a peaceful free market democracy, but I don't trust big government to do it without making things worse.

It is not "all or nothing" Jailed, visa-overstay, local gangs (known to local cops). Start there. that is probably about 1/2 of the problem.

You should just start doing it on your own if you are not a coward.
This is actually a manifestation of the fear and cowardice common to many on the right – their unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

What's troubling is most on the right seem oblivious to the hate.
"diversity" funny thing is it ONLY seems to be FORCED on WHITE COUNTRIES. We see RIGHT THROUGH your bullshit and propaganda. Now keep complaining it makes my day more tolerable knowing I pissed off a anti white asshole.

Yes . The poor white countries have always wanted to just be left alone, it's the big bad brown countries who came knocking on their door !

Lol!! Have you ever picked up a history book?
So TODAY'S white countries must be forced to accept diversity for what countries HUNDREDS of years ago did....which was nothing more than civilizing savages....interesting and yet so STUPID of an idea you have there. That's just like saying I should feel guilty because my 3 or 4 times grandfather MIGHT have owned some slaves....I don't see you whining about the Mongols or Arabs capturing Europe and enslaving Europeans your anti white hatred is ONLY aimed at whites...and from hundreds of years ago at that...amazing...
Bingo. Pretty much. If whites had stayed in europe instead of raping the rest of the world they would have no issues. Everyone would be avoiding them and their countries since they were considered barbaric and savage. Even the Greeks will tell you about that.

you would be a bar of soap or living in a mud hut if not for civilized advancements. you ungrateful but you like your freakin' tablet you did not invent on your internet and your car.

It's not just Mexico, how about the INVITED BY THE Obomanation muslims to America!

CTd0Ja_UAAE2FDE.jpg-large.jpeg

That picture was posed by Jews.

You mean it matters if those people aren't muslim scum, but you only care about who may, or with you, MAY NOT be represented as who they are....the MESSAGE is the same :ahole-1:... you're too stupid to see what going on in Germany, England and the Scandinavian countries.... you are a pathetic example of a human.

Forum List

Back