Trump-- Weak & Scared

Donald Trump has the “BEST” words. His words are just so good. His best words are so awesome that they are being used against him in new attack ads.

Priorities USA, the top pro-Clinton super PAC, plans on spending $130 million on ads across battleground states in the general election. MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show previewed the initial round of attack ads on Monday evening.

The first of the ads hits Trump on the hateful and sometimes creepy things he has said about women. It shows a man standing with his daughter and saying the Republican candidate’s infamous line about dating his daughter if she weren’t his daughter. You are left with a really icky feeling after the father mouths Trump’s words. The ad shows women lip-syncing along with Trump and at the end a voice asks:

Does Donald Trump really speak for you?

The second ad is a mash-up of interviews with the GOP nominee in it saying many of the things that were in the first ad, but it also hits him for his controversial abortion comments. The end of the ad declares:

Donald Trump is wrong for us.

Of course, Donald Trump has seen the ads and got all sorts of butthurt. He did the presidential thing and went on Twitter to slam Hillary Clinton and also prove that he has no idea how super PAC ads work:

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔‎@realDonaldTrump

Amazing that Crooked Hillary can do a hit ad on me concerning women when her husband was the WORST abuser of woman in U.S. political history

7:58 AM - 17 May 2016

First, Hillary Clinton did not “do a hit ad,” a super PAC did. The super PAC and Clinton campaign do not strategize with one another, it is against the law. Second, Trump continues to bring up the Monica Lewinski thing as if it says something about Hillary. He clearly does not understand that we 1) don’t give a crap what happened twenty years ago and 2) she wasn’t the one who had an affair. I don’t know if Donald knows this, but Bill Clinton is not running for office. So attacking President Clinton for his personal baggage (from TWENTY years ago) just makes the Republican nominee look weak and scared.

Featured image via video screenshot

Yes Donald's tweety fingers go Crazy Ivan all of the time. While his supporters think of him as some kind of John Wayne figure, he's really Pee Wee Herman on many issues, especially when it comes to women.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
------------------------------ well Trump certainly put ol 'carly' in her place ehh Oreo !!

Drump loves himself NOT America Why is he manufacturing goods overseas??? He speaks with forked tongue
He is a businessman trying to do business in a world as it is. He will make America great again. America is his main concern. There are no Democrats and few Republicans that are wise enough to see whats happening to our Nation. Trump gets it. He knows all about the corrupt world in which we live. He knows how corrupt out Nations leaders are. It is time for an outsider.
LOL BASICALLY he's a fn landlord collecting rents from overcharging for hotel rooms and golf course
------------------------------------- sounds like a little bit of jealousy or envy of the rich man Eddie !!
In some circles I might be considered rich pismoe But I try not to be a rich scumbag like he has proven he is You have been listening to him No??

sure I listen to him , he sounds something like my Dad and the generation that won WW2 and raised successful families on one paycheck . I also listen to all the pajama boys like mrobama , ben Rhodes and others just like mrobama . All millenial type 'know nothings' with terrible plans and actions for the USA Eddie .

sure I listen to him , he sounds something like my Dad and the generation that won WW2 and raised successful families on one paycheck . I also listen to all the pajama boys like mrobama , ben Rhodes and others just like mrobama . All millenial type 'know nothings' with terrible plans and actions for the USA Eddie .
Your dad said women who had abortions should be punished ?? Women without big breasts couldn't be a 10??? really??

Your dad said women who had abortions should be punished ?? Women without big breasts couldn't be a 10??? really??
You heard what he said about Cruz and his father what he said about bush???

The last time people killed each other in this country over any issue was; slavery.

No, it was not about slavery, the secession war was about liberty and self determination.

You know history from the Hollywood movies.

Trump has won his Primary

Hillary is on a mega-losing streak, is trying to fight off Bernie, Bill, Bill's ex-lovers/victims, and even the FBI.

Polls have Trump tied and some BEATING Hillary....

And silly libs are trying to claim TRUMP is 'scared'.

:lmao:

The more anti-Trump hate propaganda in the controlled media, the more irrelevant this "lame stream" media is becoming.

:D

Trump has won his Primary

Hillary is on a mega-losing streak, is trying to fight off Bernie, Bill, Bill's ex-lovers/victims, and even the FBI.

Polls have Trump tied and some BEATING Hillary....

And silly libs are trying to claim TRUMP is 'scared'.

:lmao:

The more anti-Trump hate propaganda in the controlled media, the more irrelevant this "lame stream" media is becoming.

:D
Easy wait till she can devote 100% of her time to the POS drump

Out side of a few beautiful women I envy him for nothing I'm a landlord too only not with his kind of money
As a landlord you more than most should know how destructive to profit the US Government has become. I don't get people that support their own undoing.

Out side of a few beautiful women I envy him for nothing I'm a landlord too only not with his kind of money
As a landlord you more than most should know how destructive to profit the US Government has become. I don't get people that support their own undoing.
Ram it's often said that republicans vote against themselves Part of that if not all is true imo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- you words apply to a lots of things , rules , laws , regulations in the USA and the Western world Rambunctious

Forum List

Back