Trump will be considered the best POTUS ever if he can end Iran’s and North Korea’s nuclear programs

I’m sure he’lol do that . Right after he cures cancer and baldness .

I’m sure he’lol do that . Right after he cures cancer and baldness .

He’s already cured baldness. Look at his hair. Nah but I know you’re rooting for America to fail

Considering he just pulled out of the deal that had stopped Iran's nuclear program...

So far, he has allowed Iran to restart their nuclear program

Why should Iran trust him on a new deal?

Trump keeps.his promises. He doesn't keep obama's

LOL

Partial list of unfulfilled campaign promise by Trump:

Repeal and replace the ACA with a plan that is cheaper, better and covers everyone-

Label China a currency manipulator-

Drain the swamp by appointing leeches -

Bring back tons of coal mining jobs -

Build the "beautiful" Wall -

Peace in the Middle East within weeks-

Lock Hillary Clinton up -.

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama -

He will be long remembered if he successfully negotiates denuclearization and the end of the Korean war. And he will deserve it. But don't get too far ahead of your skis--he's still got plenty of black marks to live down, like the Climate Accords, pulling out of the Iran deal, building a stupid Wall, slamming the door on refugees. But if he gets nukes out of NoKo for good and for real, he deserves a big round of applause.

agree or disagree, libs?
You Trump-bots need new batteries. This is the weakest damn OP aimed at baiting and agitating your betters I've read on this forum! It's worse than one of PolyChick's or MindWars or Rotweiller's (aka Patriot) Copy & Paste Rants.

Your score = 5.5 Yawns!

I'm certain that Trump has frightened Kim into abandoning his nuclear program. In a matter of months, we will see live video footage of NK handing over their missile delivery systems ( including conventional weapons ) to NATO and allowing unfettered access to their military installations to international nuclear testing agencies.

I am eagerly anticipating this great achievement.

agree or disagree, libs?
No trump WILL be the greatest ever IF he gets rid of the CIA,FBI,IRS and the fed,something that should have happened DECADES ago.:mad: Kennedy tried and died as a result.

Will Trump be the first since then to have the balls to take on the deep state and do the same? I try to be optimisitic but you got to be a realist as well. I just dont think he will have the balls to stand up to them either.:mad:

Forum List

Back