Trump Will be Impeached

Yup, but it's only a matter of time, thanks to dumb fucks like yourself.

Wow, actually not spreading false information disguised as news stories from a Russian Troll Farm...

Admittably, that would cut right wing posts to USMB by 50%.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Traitor, oathbreaker.

Yup, but it's only a matter of time, thanks to dumb fucks like yourself.

Wow, actually not spreading false information disguised as news stories from a Russian Troll Farm...

Admittably, that would cut right wing posts to USMB by 50%.

And the stupidity continues...what a surprise.

The hatred the Joe B Stalin has for the Constitution and basic civil rights is typical of democrats in general.

democrats are not the opposition party, they are the enemy. They will utterly destroy government of the people, by the people, and for the people. They will not stop until we are enslaved under the dictatorship they yearn for.

Doesn't change that you are a traitor waging war on the republic you claim to have taken an oath to defend.

You have no honor, you are the lowest form of scum on the planet - an oath breaker.

My oath was to the country, not to some assclown from reality TV the people didn't want.

Actually, wasn't your oath to defend the Constitution? You know, that document you don't like very much?

Last edited:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Traitor, oathbreaker.

Where is there a right to slander people by spreading false information?

Libel and slander are still against the law, dummy.

Actually, wasn't your oath to defend the Constitution? You know, that document you don't like very much?

Yup, because it's kind of fucked up and has a lot of stupid shit in it, like blacks beign 3/5 of a white person.

I hope he is not impeached. However, if Mueller's report exposes enough crimes, there will be no choice but to impeach him. No president should ever be impeached unless there is no other choice.

Pretty good post....but I expect they can fabricate all the crimes they want. We ALL break laws and rules. It's actually impossible NOT to...do you know ALL the laws and every facet of those laws? I'd bet you your party affiliation you (like everyone else) breaks at least one or two laws every day. Even criminal. You just aren't aware of it and no one caught you (or cared).
We are indeed a "Regulation nation".

As far as "crimes"....never heard of an innocent man going to prison? Happens ALL the time.

Impeachment can't be for some tiny infraction. It is only for major crimes. It would take an unethical partisan idiot to impeach over something silly, like a blowjob or some other tiny thing like that.

Clinton didn’t get in trouble for getting a blow job. My God I didn’t think you were THAT ignorant.

Sure he did. Whether he got a blowjob had nothing to do with his presidential responsibilities. Whether that happened was a dumb question, and should have never been asked.

He lied under oath and that’s why the House moved to impeach him, NOT bc he got a blow job.

I hope he is not impeached. However, if Mueller's report exposes enough crimes, there will be no choice but to impeach him. No president should ever be impeached unless there is no other choice.

Pretty good post....but I expect they can fabricate all the crimes they want. We ALL break laws and rules. It's actually impossible NOT to...do you know ALL the laws and every facet of those laws? I'd bet you your party affiliation you (like everyone else) breaks at least one or two laws every day. Even criminal. You just aren't aware of it and no one caught you (or cared).

As far as "crimes"....never heard of an innocent man going to prison? Happens ALL the time.

Impeachment can't be for some tiny infraction. It is only for major crimes. It would take an unethical partisan idiot to impeach over something silly, like a blowjob or some other tiny thing like that.

Clinton didn’t get in trouble for getting a blow job. My God I didn’t think you were THAT ignorant.

Sure he did. Whether he got a blowjob had nothing to do with his presidential responsibilities. Whether that happened was a dumb question, and should have never been asked.

He lied under oath and that’s why the House moved to impeach him, NOT bc he got a blow job.

You keep saying that. Some day, someone might believe it.

You keep saying that. Some day, someone might believe it.

I guess you are that ignorant then.

“It should have never been asked and he wouldn’t have had to lie about it!”

Yep, sounds like a lefty...

Traitor, oathbreaker.

Where is there a right to slander people by spreading false information?

Libel and slander are still against the law, dummy.

Yup, because it's kind of fucked up and has a lot of stupid shit in it, like blacks beign 3/5 of a white person.

Unless the 3/5 compromise is still in effect, you really can't complain that much about it. Do you think it's still in effect?

Forum List

Back