Trump Will Be In East Palestine OH Today....And Biden Hasn't Bothered To Help Them One Bit

You insist in speaking for others.

I never said that there are not issues I am not happy with this administration, but all you can come back with is "covid, covid, covid"

Rest.
Try learning English, Shitforbrains.
I said you faggots gave him sh*t for not doing enough about COVID.
You're the SOBs that did it. Not me.

WHERE was the orange retard for for 15 DAYS?
Didn't do ANYTHING until FEMA announced they would provide assistance.
Teabaggers, again, whining about the US government response for corporation malfeasance.
Shouldn't teabaggers whine to Norfolk-Southern?
Hell no.

February 21 2023
Norfolk Southern CEO Alan Shaw defended his company’s actions since the disaster caused by the derailment of one of its trains in East Palestine, Ohio, and promised the railroad will pay for the cleanup.

“Norfolk Southern is committed to the community and citizens of East Palestine,” Shaw told CNN Tuesday. “We’re going to be here today, we’re going to be here tomorrow, we’re going to be here a year from now and we’re going to be here five years from now.”

Shaw’s defense of his company came as Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro charged that Norfolk Southern’s “corporate greed, incompetence and lack of care for our residents is absolutely unacceptable to me.” He announced that his state has made a criminal referral to investigate the railroad’s handling of the derailment, which occurred near the Ohio-Pennsylvania state line.

No source for your big head sentence?

What....did Trump do for transportation safety during his 4 years.

You must have the information if all you can come up with is an empty sentence :)
You're a smooth brained moron. There's no rebuttal needed for your stupid babbling nonsense. 😆

He showed support by sending all they needed.

What a total bunch of morons.

When Puerto Rico suffered its hurricane, Trump would not send the National Guard to help and did nothing more than THROW paper towels at the citizens.

Your hero !!!!!

Your hero !!!!

Trump sent them so much aid that they took most of it and stored it on warehouses for the rats to feed off of.

"Government officials in Puerto Rico have referred an investigation into why the much-needed disaster aid went unused for years to the Department of Justice.
The office of Gov. Wanda Vazquez announced Monday night that the Bureau of Special Investigations -- which had 48 hours to conduct a preliminary investigation -- recommended referring its preliminary conclusions to the DOJ "so that a thorough investigation continues with priority and the corresponding actions are taken by law," according to a statement.
The aid, believed to have been delivered during Hurricane Maria in 2017, was discovered in an abandoned government-operated warehouse in the southwestern city of Ponce over the weekend, sparking a wave of angry protests."

Try learning English, Shitforbrains.
I said you faggots gave him sh*t for not doing enough about COVID.
You're the SOBs that did it. Not me.
Demanding that people NOT wear masks is the same as doing NOTHING, not even in the Enough realm of reality.

Such Christian language. LOL
More, please, more.

He showed support by sending all they needed.

What a total bunch of morons.

When Puerto Rico suffered its hurricane, Trump would not send the National Guard to help and did nothing more than THROW paper towels at the citizens.

Your hero !!!!!

Your hero !!!!
But... but....but....Trump!

Demanding that people NOT wear masks is the same as doing NOTHING, not even in the Enough realm of reality.

Such Christian language. LOL
More, please, more.
NOBODY DEMANDED THAT PEOPLE NOT WEAR MASKS, YOU UNBELIEVABLE POS!!!

The only thing that was said about it was how useless a paper mask is.
You can shove them up your ass if you think that will protect you from COVID.

Last edited:
NOBODY DEMANDED THAT PEOPLE NOT WEAR MASKS, YOU UNBELIEVABLE POS!!!

The only thing that was said about is was how useless a paper mask is.
You can shove them up your ass if you think that will protect you from COVID.
It protected many people from covid. But you did not care to notice. :). It saved lots of lives.

Forum List

Back