Trump will be Making a Major Mistake if he Blocks Comey's Testimony this week.

And now the mental midget is bashing Londons Mayor,,,,,,,,,,,and speaking of Sessions ,,did trump tell him and Pence to leave the room to just him and comey for them to have a potty call?
Three major attacks in three months with dead murdered children in the streets, the blood still not mopped up and that idiot mayor tells his people to not be alarmed? He is a child filling a mans role and Trump was correct to point that out. And speaking of men. Where in the and what in the hell has happened to the British male? Why they aren't rampaging east London with baseball bats right now is bewildering to me. What a bunch of pussies! No wonder they voted for the childlike mayor.

And now the mental midget is bashing Londons Mayor,,,,,,,,,,,and speaking of Sessions ,,did trump tell him and Pence to leave the room to just him and comey for them to have a potty call?
Three major attacks in three months with dead murdered children in the streets, the blood still not mopped up and that idiot mayor tells his people to not be alarmed? He is a child filling a mans role and Trump was correct to point that out. And speaking of men. Where in the and what in the hell has happened to the British male? Why they aren't rampaging east London with baseball bats right now is bewildering to me. What a bunch of pussies! No wonder they voted for the childlike mayor.
Not to be alarmed over GREATER POLICE PRESENCE Dump is an AH who not only can't read but the little he does he can't understand No comprehension

I doubt he blocks his testimony. Comey is a liar and criminal who spent 8 years covering up the crimes of The Obama Regime and The Clinton's.

Getting him to testify under oath will either bring perjury charges down upon his head or expose the illegal and unconstitutional acts he and the Obama Regime were engaging in.

At the very least it will shit the pie hole of one of the most corrupt FBI heads in our history.
:lol:

You sound like you are shitting bricks.

I doubt he blocks his testimony. Comey is a liar and criminal who spent 8 years covering up the crimes of The Obama Regime and The Clinton's.

Getting him to testify under oath will either bring perjury charges down upon his head or expose the illegal and unconstitutional acts he and the Obama Regime were engaging in.

At the very least it will shit the pie hole of one of the most corrupt FBI heads in our history.
:lol:

You sound like you are shitting bricks.
lol wait till thursday Wouldn't want to be in the same room with him

I agree that it would be a mistake

I doubt he invokes exec privilege
I doubt he can. He's blabbed so much about it, there's not much left that's secret which could qualify as executive privilege.

I agree that it would be a mistake

I doubt he invokes exec privilege
I doubt he can. He's blabbed so much about it, there's not much left that's secret which could qualify as executive privilege.
Exactly. Trump has tweeted about his meetings with Comey, so there is no privilege left.

Why would he block it? Comey has repeatedly said there is no evidence trump did anything wrong. He has testified under oath that there was no pressure to stop the investigation. If he says anything else he destroys whatever credibility he had and faces prosecution.

What exactly do you expect?
Don't ruin their partisan wet dreams. You cock block :D

Don't you want to hear what Comey has to say Harley?

Why will you believe him this time?

Why would he block it? Comey has repeatedly said there is no evidence trump did anything wrong. He has testified under oath that there was no pressure to stop the investigation. If he says anything else he destroys whatever credibility he had and faces prosecution.

Don't ruin their partisan wet dreams. You cock block :D

Don't you want to hear what Comey has to say Harley?

Why will you believe him this time?
And you'd rather believe a world class liar like trump RATHER than a man who's served his country with honor for many years ? Wonder how the swines ankle is nowadays The one that kept him out of the army

Trump will make 'final decision' on whether to block Comey's testimony

Monday that it's still not clear whether Trump will assert his executive privilege to prevent former FBI Director James Comey from testifying in the Senate on Thursday.
Kellyanne Conway: Trump will make 'final decision' on whether to block Comey's testimony

People on the fence will see that Trump does indeed have something to hide..

But then again I wouldn't be shocked to see the excuses ...lol

Everyone has something to hide. That's why the FBI is refusing to allow Congress to see the memos Comey allegedly wrote after his conversations with the President. What is the FBI trying to hide?

Comey has repeatedly said there is no evidence trump did anything wrong.
Trump made that claim, and his Chumps have been repeating it without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

The funny thing about that claim is that by making public statements about his meeting with Comey, Trump has obliterated his executive privilege about that meeting, and opened the door for Comey to testify in open session about it.

Here is the transcript of Comey's testimony in March: Full transcript: FBI Director James Comey testifies on Russian interference in 2016 election

I suggest you read all of it. At no point does Comey definitively say there is no evidence Trump did anything wrong. He repeatedly says the investigation is ongoing and that he cannot arrive at any conclusions yet.

Here is an example of one such exchange between Comey and a member of the committee:

HIMES: Director Comey, in -- in the remaining minutes here. I appreciate your frankness on the topic of an ongoing investigation and appreciate your inability to go too much further than you went. But I do want to ask you a question to try to clear up some confusion.

This committee, of course, is engaged in investigation about links, as you said, between the Trump campaign and the Russians, should there be any possible collusion. We've had a number of statements very early in the investigation that there was no evidence of collusion. This is still very early in our investigation, is it fair to say that you're still relatively early in your investigation?

COMEY: It's hard to say because I don't how much longer it will take. But we've been doing this -- this investigation began in late July, so for counterintelligence investigation that's a fairly short period of time.

HIMES: So, you used the word coordination which to me suggests that you are in fact investigating whether there was coordination between U.S. persons and the Russians. Is it fair for me to assume that we shouldn't simply dismiss the possibility that there was coordination or collusion between the Russian efforts and U.S. persons as an investigatory body?

COMEY: Well all I can tell you is what we're investigating which includes whether there was any coordination between people associated with the Trump campaign and the Russians.

Last edited:
Not to be alarmed over GREATER POLICE PRESENCE Dump is an AH who not only can't read but the little he does he can't understand No comprehension
How can any sane Londoner not be alarmed at cops closing down streets and evacuating people from buildings with knife wielding maniacs running around? Give it up with the MSM line. It makes you look as foolish as the media.

In classic Nixon style, Trump has now set himself up to be investigated for two separate crimes, instead of being investigated for one.

The first is whether or not there was collusion between Trump or his team and the Russians. That's what the FBI was looking into. There is strong circumstantial evidence that at least Roger Stone colluded with the Russians and their leaking of DNC emails before the election, and that General Flynn colluded with the Russians on sanctions during the transition period.

Trump has raised the stakes by subsequently acting in a manner which suggests he is trying to obstruct the investigations.

This is what makes him like Nixon. Nixon was not brought down by the Watergate break-in. He was brought down by his subsequent obstruction of justice as the FBI investigated the break-in.

Last edited:

Monday that it's still not clear whether Trump will assert his executive privilege to prevent former FBI Director James Comey from testifying in the Senate on Thursday.
Kellyanne Conway: Trump will make 'final decision' on whether to block Comey's testimony

Trump has no intention of blocking the testimony.
link?

Trump has no intention of blocking the testimony.

Then he should openly state this, Blocking Comey would be stupid, so Trump should just announce that he looks forward to Comey getting grilled by the Senate. Comey is on the verge of perjury, so he is the one with the most to lose here.

From the hearing I linked above:

SCHIFF: On August 8th, Roger Stone, a long time Trump political advisor and self-proclaimed political dirty trickster, boasts in his speech that he has communicated with Assange and that more documents would be coming, including an October surprise. In the middle of August, he also communicates with the Russian cut out Guccifer 2.0 and authors a Breitbart piece denying Guccifer's links to Russian intelligence.

Then later, in August, Stone does something truly remarkable. When he predicts that John Podesta's personal emails will soon be published, trust me he says, it will soon be Podesta's time in the barrel, #crookedHillary. In the weeks that follow, Stone shows remarkable prescience. I have total confidence that WikiLeaks and my hero, Julian Assange will educate the American people soon, he says, #LockHerUp. Payload coming, he predicts and two days later it does.

How else could Stone have known all that ahead of time unless he was colluding the hostile forces interfering in our electoral process?

Why would his spokesperson go on TV and say he hasn't decided yet? Why is it even a question if there's "nothing to see here"?

What a sad little Stalinist you are...

{Asked on CNN Sunday whether he has seen any evidence of collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign, Warner said, "There is a lot of smoke," but "we have no smoking gun at this point.}

Warner calls reports about Trump 'very, very troubling'

Forum List

Back