🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump will bring down the Republican party

Wrong. Businesses that he had a stake in declared bankruptcy. He never declared himself personally bankrupt.
Moron. Trump Corporation, of which Donald Trump is (and was during all 4 of those bankruptcies) president and CEO, filed those bankruptcies. Trump Corporation was also the largest stake holder in each of those when bankruptcy was filed.

Hope it was worth it...

:suck::suck::suck:

Trump corporation didn't declare bankruptcy. That's all the matters.

One thing Trump didn't do is make taxpayers and bond holders foot the bill for bankrupt union pension plans, which is what Obama and GM did.
My own two cents, who gives a shit whether or not he has declared bankruptcy? Declaring bankruptcy is not necessarily an indication of being a bad business man...in fact, in pretty much any sort of realistic viewpoint, Trump is a FANTASTIC business man.

Unfortunately, the presidential seat is a political office, not a business position. Bankruptcy or no, it is an irrelevant matter.
A bunch of idiots who have never owned a business.
As a small business owner, one of my major clients going bankrupt and not paying me is more damaging and threatening to my business than any taxes paid even if Sanders were President.
Well it is clear you didn't start your own business. Every successful entrepreneur I've talked to tells me that losing money, closing business ventures, even going bankrupt, is all pretty much par for the course. Are you going to sit here and tell me that McDonald's, Wal-Mart, or any other major corporation I can think of is an utter failure because they have ALL started ventures, opened franchises, or explored different markets and have failed in doing so at one time or another?

As is, it sounds like you don't even have a hand in any sort of business if you don't think that failing is simply part of the game.

Bankruptcy is not par for the course for businesses. Bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people who do not know how to manage money or slime buckets who use bankruptcy to stiff others for their mistakes. We know where Trump falls.
Failure is part of business but failure usually does not include bankruptcy.

Unemployment turns Middle Class Neo-Conservatives, Conservatives and Right Wing Republicans into Moderate Republicans.
Live with it.
You are absolutely correct; so their candidate should be Kasich. Trump is not a conservative or a Republican.
He is a fear mongering snake oil salesman. Donald Trump could be the best used car salesman in the world. He would be a disaster President except for old white supremicists.

We can tell who the Dims fear the most by who they attack the most viciously.
If the LIB fuck-wits really believe Trump would destroy the REP party you'd logically think they'd all be here posting what a great President Trump would make.
Who would the mullahs and Putin and the Chinese government and the Mexican government and the islamofascists in Dearborn want to be the next President? Hillary or Trump?
FUCKING GOLD STAR!!!!!!!!!
I
Unemployment turns Middle Class Neo-Conservatives, Conservatives and Right Wing Republicans into Moderate Republicans.
Live with it.
You are absolutely correct; so their candidate should be Kasich. Trump is not a conservative or a Republican.
He is a fear mongering snake oil salesman. Donald Trump could be the best used car salesman in the world. He would be a disaster President except for old white supremicists.

If the LIB fuck-wits really believe Trump would destroy the REP party you'd logically think they'd all be here posting what a great President Trump would make.
Who would the mullahs and Putin and the Chinese government and the Mexican government and the islamofascists in Dearborn want to be the next President? Hillary or Trump?
Danny Dunce is a spectacular example of someone who supports Trump. Dumb as a stump.
He makes a lot more sense than you do.
True if you are dumb as a stump

I

Danny Dunce is a spectacular example of someone who supports Trump. Dumb as a stump.

No, it's true if you are not dumb.

You're too stupid to realize just how truly stupid you are.

Moron. Trump Corporation, of which Donald Trump is (and was during all 4 of those bankruptcies) president and CEO, filed those bankruptcies. Trump Corporation was also the largest stake holder in each of those when bankruptcy was filed.

Hope it was worth it...

One thing Trump didn't do is make taxpayers and bond holders foot the bill for bankrupt union pension plans, which is what Obama and GM did.
My own two cents, who gives a shit whether or not he has declared bankruptcy? Declaring bankruptcy is not necessarily an indication of being a bad business man...in fact, in pretty much any sort of realistic viewpoint, Trump is a FANTASTIC business man.

Unfortunately, the presidential seat is a political office, not a business position. Bankruptcy or no, it is an irrelevant matter.
As a small business owner, one of my major clients going bankrupt and not paying me is more damaging and threatening to my business than any taxes paid even if Sanders were President.
Well it is clear you didn't start your own business. Every successful entrepreneur I've talked to tells me that losing money, closing business ventures, even going bankrupt, is all pretty much par for the course. Are you going to sit here and tell me that McDonald's, Wal-Mart, or any other major corporation I can think of is an utter failure because they have ALL started ventures, opened franchises, or explored different markets and have failed in doing so at one time or another?

As is, it sounds like you don't even have a hand in any sort of business if you don't think that failing is simply part of the game.

Bankruptcy is not par for the course for businesses. Bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people who do not know how to manage money or slime buckets who use bankruptcy to stiff others for their mistakes. We know where Trump falls.

Horseshit. Businesses go bankrupt for many reasons other than the skill or competence of the owner. For instance, GM and Chrysler went bankrupt because the UAW drove them into the ground. Border's books went bankrupt because of the internet. Many brick and mortar retailers are going bankrupt because of the internet.

See, that's how the market works: consumer preferences change, and technology changes, which makes many businesses become obsolete. There's no longer a demand for their product. A smart person who isn't ideological driven understands this, but a douche bag who is ignorant of economics claims bankruptcy occurs only because of incompetence.

Last edited:

Hope it was worth it...

You obviously know next to nothing about business.

Trump is a great man who will build the....look, we either have a country or we don't have a country!

that might not be the perfect answer for the OP, but that's just the way it is!

Trump is amazing. Tremendous.

if i could make some sense of the rambling post by the OP, I strongly disagree with it.

275f41e0e4fa013353a2005056a9545d.gif
. And this means what exactly ?

Means Trumpok is full of shit.

"The Donald" will bring down the Republican party.
If he is nominated, the majority of main stream, intellectual Republicans will not support him and the party will be split forever.
If Trump is not nominated as the Republican Presidential Nominee he will run as an independent and split the party.

The question is how will the Republican Party rebuild its self after the Trump disaster is over.

GET IM OUTTA HERE!

CgmQCIBW4AADoxg.jpg

Live with it.

I
Live with it.

Make sense like what? Dannyboys is stupid. A racist asshole waiting for race war.

I

A very Trumpy statement. A statement you would find on a grade school playground

You obviously know next to nothing about business.
I obviously do. Tell me about your business and your experience with bankruptcy

Horseshit. Businesses go bankrupt for many reasons other than the skill or competence of the owner. For instance, GM and Chrysler went bankrupt because the UAW drove them into the ground. Border's books went bankrupt because of the internet. Many brick and mortar retailers are going bankrupt because of the internet.

See, that's how the market works: consumer preferences change, and technology changes, which makes many businesses become obsolete. There's no longer a demand for their product. A smart person who isn't ideological driven understands this, but a douche bag who is ignorant of economics claims bankruptcy occurs only because of incompetence.
There are legitimate bankruptcies but the vast majority can be traced to incompetence or lack of a moral compass.
I am not counting chapter 11. I am talking about chapter 7 , full bankruptcy which Trump used.

I

Make sense like what? Dannyboys is stupid. A racist asshole waiting for race war.

I don't know about that, but his post made more sense than you've ever spewed into this forum.

There are legitimate bankruptcies but the vast majority can be traced to incompetence or lack of a moral compass.
I am not counting chapter 11. I am talking about chapter 7 , full bankruptcy which Trump used.

Under "full bankruptcy" the assets are liquidated. The company doesn't exist after it's over. So you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Last edited:
I

A very Trumpy statement. A statement you would find on a grade school playground

Perhaps. Nevertheless, it's true.

"The Donald" will bring down the Republican party.
If he is nominated, the majority of main stream, intellectual Republicans will not support him and the party will be split forever.
If Trump is not nominated as the Republican Presidential Nominee he will run as an independent and split the party.

The question is how will the Republican Party rebuild its self after the Trump disaster is over.
If Donald wins the general election and does as poorly as most (rational) people assume he will do...then we will be looking at our first, serious three-party election in 2020 in over a century.
I think Trump has 0% chance of winning the general.
But a three party system may come out of the mess he is creating for Republicans.
That would be a good thing.
So let me guess, you are one of the "Anyone but Trump" mentality.
So if Trump is the GOP Candidate then you are voting for the Hildabeast.
You are correct; anybody but Trump.
He does not represent USA values
Do the Clintons?
USA 'values' are based on the premise that if you work hard you can get ahead in life. Trump>Works Hard>Gets ahead in life.
Then when you have 'gotten ahead in life' you do what you can to help deserving people.
Trump has never had a drink. He has worked hard for decades. Through his hard work he has been able to hire thousands of people.
The only people the Clinton's ever hired were the fucking thugs who flew in the tons of cocaine for the Clintons back in AK when Bill Clinton was the governor.

If Donald wins the general election and does as poorly as most (rational) people assume he will do...then we will be looking at our first, serious three-party election in 2020 in over a century.
But a three party system may come out of the mess he is creating for Republicans.
He represents American values more than any other person in the race.
Trump is the only candidate that will put America first and foremost.
An America of the white man, for the white man and by the white man.
Our founding Fathers came from countries that did not allow diversity. Many were members of a minority that were persecuted in the countries they came from.
We were founded as a country that would allow differences and welcome immigrants,
That is not Donald Trump.
America has welcomed immigrants for centuries.
Americans do not welcome people who come to the country by committing a criminal act by entering America illegally.
Can't get much simpler than that to comprehend pal.
You want an illegal to offer to do your job for half of what you are being paid? That's your problem.
Most Americans aren't as fucking stupid as you are obviously.

Please explain for us how he does NOT represent USA values.

Elmer thinks sucking on the government tit is an American value.
Elmer is a third generation welfare bum. Can't expect much else from him.

The people have become uppity and the political ruling class are shitting their pants.
the old bitter white christians are shitting their pants with the demographic shift , white christers now down to 46 percent of the population in 2015 down from 55 percent in 2007 and every year dropping even more, numbers for 2016 not in yet, maybe down to 42 percent now and dropping, they cannot win without some minority support , women and younger people. time and numbers not on the republicans side, let's not forget the large electoral blue states with larger populations

So women aren't white or Christian? Funny thing about young people, the older they get, the more conservative they get. And women become more conservative after they get married.

Without a fresh supply of Democrats coming over the Southern border, where will the Democrat party get new blood?
From the muslims.
The DEM party would open the doors to trillions of ebola viruses if the DEMs thought they'd vote DEM.
DEMs are mentally ill.
Seriously.

Forum List

Back