Trump will call for 2 national emergencies .. Because he has THE MEN !

Pelosi Warns Republicans: Next President Could Declare National Emergency on Guns

Foolish democrats cannot understand that only if the men are on your side you can declare an emergency and make it stick

President Andrew Jackson had the men on his side and said no to the congress and courts

He took the military against congress and courts to make the Indians go to reservations

Trump seeing how the unwise and crazies are electing crooks will bring logic tests for voting

Trump will copy the wise founders who would not let the unwise vote or be on juries

Whether you like or dislike her, she does have a point. Trump may open up one hell of a can of worms on this one.

Wrong. Dead wrong

Trump has the men democrats don't so democrats cannot make this stick

But trump can just like Andrew Jackson

Only if the men are on your side can you make a emergency order stick

Trump has this and will make 2 national emergency orders

Wow you are a total moron.

Military’s opinion has ZERO lean on Congress and Courts that will shove Trump’s “emergency” claims and orders up his ass.

Wrong Dead Wrong

Trump has the same power as Andrew Jackson had. The MEN. Jackson had the military to act even when congress and courts said no

When congress and courts says no

That doesn't mean the act will be stopped

Who has the men will win like always

Trump
Has that !!

Pelosi Warns Republicans: Next President Could Declare National Emergency on Guns

Foolish democrats cannot understand that only if the men are on your side you can declare an emergency and make it stick

President Andrew Jackson had the men on his side and said no to the congress and courts

He took the military against congress and courts to make the Indians go to reservations

Trump seeing how the unwise and crazies are electing crooks will bring logic tests for voting

Trump will copy the wise founders who would not let the unwise vote or be on juries

Whether you like or dislike her, she does have a point. Trump may open up one hell of a can of worms on this one.

Wrong. Dead wrong

But trump can just like Andrew Jackson

Only if the men are on your side can you make a emergency order stick

Trump has this and will make 2 national emergency orders

Wow you are a total moron.

Military’s opinion has ZERO lean on Congress and Courts that will shove Trump’s “emergency” claims and orders up his ass.

But it will be tied up in courts for the next year or so regardless.

\

Hopefully! The sooner we got a war in this country the better.

Until yesterday, I didn't take you rwnutcases too seriously. But I got into a discussion with a prominent local business person who is a known Trump supporter. I made a comment about too many people are advocating an armed revolution if Trump doesn't get his way. He said, "Glad you finally joined us". I told him there was no way I would support such an action and that it ran clearly against the oath I took 5 times in the US Military. He lit off like a roman candle. The crap that came out of that man's mouth was eye opening.

So for the people that won't support an armed revolution, that means you had better be armed at all times. WE are the first targets of that Revolution. Yes, cupcake, there are people out there right on the verge of doing exactly what you are suggesting. So the rest of us need to be armed for our own defense against you self proclaimed "Patriots".
Can't play by the rules when the other side doesn't.

\

Until yesterday, I didn't take you rwnutcases too seriously. But I got into a discussion with a prominent local business person who is a known Trump supporter. I made a comment about too many people are advocating an armed revolution if Trump doesn't get his way. He said, "Glad you finally joined us". I told him there was no way I would support such an action and that it ran clearly against the oath I took 5 times in the US Military. He lit off like a roman candle. The crap that came out of that man's mouth was eye opening.

So for the people that won't support an armed revolution, that means you had better be armed at all times. WE are the first targets of that Revolution. Yes, cupcake, there are people out there right on the verge of doing exactly what you are suggesting. So the rest of us need to be armed for our own defense against you self proclaimed "Patriots".

The rules are that we have a peaceful "Revolution" every 2 and 4 years. But it appears that you don't like those rules so you make up new rules. Fine. But I know the routine. Never complain about someone shooting back when you shoot at them, it's just bitching.

\

The rules are that we have a peaceful "Revolution" every 2 and 4 years. But it appears that you don't like those rules so you make up new rules. Fine. But I know the routine. Never complain about someone shooting back when you shoot at them, it's just bitching.
This country was ESTABLISHED via a revolution. Just remember that. It also says this in our DOI

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

10 AM Friday...Trump declares National Emergency.

8 AM Saturday...Trump plays golf...

what else would the leader of the nation do during a National Emergency?

The stencil used by the OP to decorate his T-shirts...

funny-russian-troll-internet-bot-tote-bag.jpg

God almighty, but these retards get funnier (and clumsier) every day...

----------------

Years ago, much of the world told Pollack jokes...

Even back then, the Pollacks told Russian jokes...

I now know why...

Last edited:
Not how that works dumb ass. Ask Putin for better clarification so you don't look completely stupid.
Ivan needs to ask for a refund for his English-as-a-Second-Language night-school class at the No. 4 Special Education School in Moscow.

what else?
dq3ijyaz66h21.jpg

Trumps only emergency is he is worried about getting reelected

Declaring an emergency and then assuming that a wall will fix it

ignores the facts

They can climb over the wall as numerous photos on the web show

They can dig a tunnel under the wall as they have found tunnels under mountains

They have boats and planes as any DEA man will tell ya

What they need to do is build big statues of Trump and have a recording "Go Home"

In Texas the should put a big cowboy hat on him, In New Mexico too

In Nevada, he should have a rhinestone hat

California , he should have shades
People say Trump won't have a chance of winning in 2020 if he fails to build the wall. I say it will make little difference at all. He will just lie and exaggerate the truth which he does quite well. If he only gets 50 miles of wall built, He'll tell supporters that he has built a great beautiful wall along the border and Mexico is paying it. Illegal immigration no longer exist there. And when the media tears him apart, he'll say, "More false news by the lying media" as the arena rumbles with the Trump Trump Trump chant. What's going to hurt Trump in 2020 is the real Trump. More people are beginning to see him as the con man he really is, not the savior of America who going to drain the swamp and make America great again.

Wrong

More men and more Hispanics are moving to trumps side

2 of the last few polls shows Hispanics soaring to trump

This has the deep state in a total panic
If that were so, we would be seeing improvements in his job approval numbers which now stand at 43% His average for his term in office is 43.5%

What every gives you such an insane idea? He's got nobody.

Trump's fatass followers aren't going to get off the couch.

The military doesn't want anything to do with the border. They're quite pissed at Trump for using them as political pawns.

The states are keeping the NG home.

Trump's got nobody.
Lol
You do realize that the United States military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment and they voted for Trump... The military on a regular basis tells progressives to fuck off

gA2qe43hSWOjzRY1q2CB_post-25893-ralph-wiggum-eating-paste-gif-cKiI.gif

Its funny that American Presidents fought war after war without a Congressional declaration of war...yet is told he cant use troops when faced with an actual invasion.

Its funny that American Presidents fought war after war without a Congressional declaration of war...yet is told he cant use troops when faced with an actual invasion.
He certainly can now. A Declaration of a National Emergency gives the president special powers, one of which allows him to use troops inside the country.

gA2qe43hSWOjzRY1q2CB_post-25893-ralph-wiggum-eating-paste-gif-cKiI.gif

Nice selfie!

ignores the facts

What they need to do is build big statues of Trump and have a recording "Go Home"

People say Trump won't have a chance of winning in 2020 if he fails to build the wall. I say it will make little difference at all. He will just lie and exaggerate the truth which he does quite well. If he only gets 50 miles of wall built, He'll tell supporters that he has built a great beautiful wall along the border and Mexico is paying it. Illegal immigration no longer exist there. And when the media tears him apart, he'll say, "More false news by the lying media" as the arena rumbles with the Trump Trump Trump chant. What's going to hurt Trump in 2020 is the real Trump. More people are beginning to see him as the con man he really is, not the savior of America who going to drain the swamp and make America great again.

Wrong

If that were so, we would be seeing improvements in his job approval numbers which now stand at 43% His average for his term in office is 43.5%

Yet we know that these numbers fluctuate month to month with his average being about 39 %

The only thing that will matter is the results of the next election

"A strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means." Thomas Jefferson

"The choice is not between order and liberty. It is between liberty with order and anarchy without either. There is danger that, if the court does not temper its doctrinaire logic with a little practical wisdom, it will convert the constitutional Bill of Rights into a suicide pact." Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas for the majority Terminiello v. City of Chicago

"...while the Constitution protects against invasions of individual rights, it is not a suicide pact."
Supreme Court Justice Arthur Goldberg Kennedy v. Mendoza-Martinez.

"Are all the laws, but one, to go unexecuted, and the government itself go to pieces, lest that one be violated?...Must I shoot a simple-minded deserter, while I must not touch a hair of a wily agitator who induces him to desert?" Abraham Lincoln

Democrats dont care about Dreamers. they want votes! as blacks get jobs and become more self sufficient under Trump, Dems need to import porr dependent voters to replace their black votes!

ignores the facts

Wrong

Yet we know that these numbers fluctuate month to month with his average being about 39 %

The only thing that will matter is the results of the next election

Wrong

Big difference

Now several is between 47 And 50

He certainly can now. A Declaration of a National Emergency gives the president special powers, one of which allows him to use troops inside the country.

Andrew Jackson used troops inside America to move the Indians Congress and courts said no

He did it any way

Forum List

Back