Trump will end Military ‘Gun Free Zones’ day one in Office

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
In Burlington Vermont yesterday, 7 January, Donald Trump had another packed rally. It seems as if it is the only kind that he has. In the speech, near the end, the Donald starts talking about the Second Amendment. He says that the 65 year old woman who defended herself in New Hampshire said that she is going to vote for Trump. He went on to say that gun free zones are bait for bad guys. He talked about how ridiculous it is that our military bases are gun free zones. He mentioned that we have to stop schools from being gun free zones, and that on day one of his presidency, he would end the gun free zones in the military. You can hear what Trump said about gun free zones starting about 1:04 on the video link above.

AP carries the story, but with a twist. They claim that Donald Trump said that he would end gun free zones in schools on day one. From Jill Colvin, AP:

BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says he would eliminate gun-free zones in schools on his first day if he's elected to the White House.

There is a problem with that report. It is not what Donald Trump said. In context, Trump was talking about gun free zones on military bases. Then he mentions schools (where he wants to end gun free zones), and then he says that he will get rid of gun free zones on military bases on his first day as President. From Trump:

I will get rid of gun free zones on schools. You have to. And on Military bases, my first day, it gets signed.

(Excerpt) Read more at ammoland.com ...

images

NOT LIKE A MANCHURIAN MUSLIM COWARD!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't wait for soldiers to have loaded weapons 24/7...on post, it's like them fellows never get in a rucks amoungst each other, and the suicide rate can increase with free bullets...

I'm thinking there might be some pushback from the military. LOL

I was in before they they changed in 1991..We still were not allowed to carry around rifles or side arms...Unless you had air pad sentry..It was a rattling old shot gun and you were given two shells, which you had to carry in your pocket..

Kudos to Trump. The Global Elites love to send kids off to foreign hellholes to fight and die. They love arming them then. They send their mercenaries to their deaths so they can get richer.

But once they come home, the Elites disarm them. It says a lot about how the Global Elites really feel about our soldiers. It's only ok for them to be armed when they're fighting and dying to enrich the Elites' fortunes. A very well known despicable Globalist Elite summed it up perfectly...

"Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger

In WWII soldiers did not walk around US bases with weapons, only guards and MP's...Which is who is still armed on post...

What's the professional military know anyway? The Big Quack will put them in their place. LOL

When Trump, if he becomes president, makes the WH a gun free zone, we can believe he is serious.

Gun Free Zones are the latest version of the Unilateral Nuclear Disarmament delusion of the emotionally disturbed Left in this country. If left to their own devices, they would be clamoring for admittance to gulags as a refuge from Sharia law.

Gun Free Zones are the latest version of the Unilateral Nuclear Disarmament delusion of the emotionally disturbed Left in this country. If left to their own devices, they would be clamoring for admittance to gulags as a refuge from Sharia law.
Nothing new about them, they have been in place for over a hundred years in the USA..

Fallacy of false equivalency preceded by a composition fallacy.

"Trump will end Military ‘Gun Free Zones’ day one in Office"

lol

It's hard to tell who is more stupid, Trump or his supporters

"Trump will end Military ‘Gun Free Zones’ day one in Office"

lol

It's hard to tell who is more stupid, Trump or his supporters

I give the award to black, liberal shysters, that sucks Halfrican dick...but I only have one vote.. this IS America!

These righty freaks always worry about gov take over . Now they are cool wh an armed military on home soil?! Talk about the first step towards facism!

Forum List

Back