Trump will forever be known for his picture in front of St. John's Episcopal church

Trump is pro-life and is the president of choice for church-goers. WTF is the OP trying to imply?
Whatever it is, its an epic fail.
Trump wins.

Someone that is pro-life doesn't brag that he was going to kill the wives and children of the "terrorists".
How is than any different than bombing cities in WW2? Trump wanted ISIS to stop terrorism and threatened to bomb their hangouts.

Our "excuse" was that we did not intentionally bomb women and children. Trump specifically said he would.

Meh? So what? Truman made two tough calls that ended WW2. That's a war decision, not a "pro-life" decision.
That is not what "pro-life" means anyway. Pro-life means against abortions on demand. Pro-choice means you want abortions on demand.

Trump is pro-life and is the president of choice for church-goers. WTF is the OP trying to imply?
Whatever it is, its an epic fail.
Trump wins.

Someone that is pro-life doesn't brag that he was going to kill the wives and children of the "terrorists".
How is than any different than bombing cities in WW2? Trump wanted ISIS to stop terrorism and threatened to bomb their hangouts.

Our "excuse" was that we did not intentionally bomb women and children. Trump specifically said he would.

Meh? So what? Truman made two tough calls that ended WW2. That's a war decision, not a "pro-life" decision.
That is not what "pro-life" means anyway. Pro-life means against abortions on demand. Pro-choice means you want abortions on demand.

I find it sad that so many only see Pro-Life meaning abortion. I am pro-life but many that are pro-choice rightly point out that many who claim to be pro-life mean pro-life up until birth.

Trump will forever be known for his picture in front of St. John's Episcopal church.

A picture is worth a 1000 words.

The picture says exactly who Donald Trump is.

View attachment 350376

yes

by holding up THAT bible (and NOT the CONSTITUTION!) trump was saying...

"I am president of my base! and the BIBLE is MORE IMPORTANT to me than the CONSTITUTION"

so....

proud and brave conservatives.....

is the bible more important to YOU than the constitution is?

do you agree with trump ?

and pence?

who said....

"I am a CHRISTIAN FIRST
a CONSERVATIVE SECOND
and a REPUBLICAN THIRD"

but NOT a patriot

NOT an American

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people He has chosen as His own inheritance.” Psalm 33:12

Ronald Reagan:

"Without God, democracy cannot and will not long endure".

View attachment 350779

if the bible is more important to you than the constitution then please stop claiming YOU are MORE patriotic.

MY first loyalty is to the USA

YOUR first loyalty is to your god....

and for Pence, patriotism didn't even get the bronze medal!

is that true for you?

are your loyalties;

your religion
your conservative ideology
your republican party.....

or

your religion
trump

or

TRUMP
your religion

is trump more popular with you than jesus?

Trump will forever be known for his picture in front of St. John's Episcopal church.

View attachment 350376

Yes. Donald John Trump, one of if not the greatest world leaders in human history. A glorious King in another life perhaps. A savior of our civilization in this incarnation.

OMG!

now THAT is the most DERANGED thing I've seen from a conservative since the LAST deranged thing some conservative said....5 or 10 minutes ago!

so what makes him a glorious king?

grabbing pussy?

mocking vets?

mocking disabled people?

faking an orgasm in front of his rally crowds?

is THAT what you like?

when trump acts like he is having an orgasm?

THATS IT!

I KNOW IT!

YOU ARE A PERV!

ha ha ha

Remember two scoops of ice cream and Melania's shoes....you LefTards lost all your shit over that as well...hahahaha

Trump22.jpg

View attachment 350376

Yes. Donald John Trump, one of if not the greatest world leaders in human history. A glorious King in another life perhaps. A savior of our civilization in this incarnation.

OMG!

now THAT is the most DERANGED thing I've seen from a conservative since the LAST deranged thing some conservative said....5 or 10 minutes ago!

grabbing pussy?

mocking vets?

mocking disabled people?

is THAT what you like?

THATS IT!

I KNOW IT!

YOU ARE A PERV!

ha ha ha
Reducing bullshit regulations and decreasing the unemployment numbers.

View attachment 350376

yes

by holding up THAT bible (and NOT the CONSTITUTION!) trump was saying...

"I am president of my base! and the BIBLE is MORE IMPORTANT to me than the CONSTITUTION"

so....

proud and brave conservatives.....

is the bible more important to YOU than the constitution is?

do you agree with trump ?

and pence?

who said....

"I am a CHRISTIAN FIRST
a CONSERVATIVE SECOND
and a REPUBLICAN THIRD"

but NOT a patriot

NOT an American

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people He has chosen as His own inheritance.” Psalm 33:12

Ronald Reagan:

"Without God, democracy cannot and will not long endure".

View attachment 350779

if the bible is more important to you than the constitution then please stop claiming YOU are MORE patriotic.

MY first loyalty is to the USA

YOUR first loyalty is to your god....

and for Pence, patriotism didn't even get the bronze medal!

is that true for you?

are your loyalties;

your religion

or

your religion
trump

or

TRUMP
your religion

is trump more popular with you than jesus?

God and Country. The two most important things. Everything else is incidental. That's why Progressive Liberals are screwed up. Pull yer head out of yer butt.

View attachment 350376

OMG!

grabbing pussy?

mocking vets?

mocking disabled people?

is THAT what you like?

THATS IT!

I KNOW IT!

YOU ARE A PERV!

ha ha ha

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

Forum List

Back