Trump will go out quietly, with dignity

His people have been through much, much worse than a Biden Presidency and have survived and thrived for millennium.
Thank you Frank. You're right, it won't be the end of the world. That was tough for you. Glad you did it.

President Trump will exit with dignity.

No DeClas, no Kraken, no Insurrection Act, no Martial Law, no Gitmo for the Traitors, no 10 days of Darkness.

QAnon is a LARP, this was the "Plan". Q was the CCP all along.

He was cheated and tried every legal remedy.

Trump will exit with grace and dignity because he's a Republican President and not a hateful democrat Jihadist.

Yes, there are numerous problems ahead of us, put your trust in the Lord. His people have been through much, much worse than a Biden Presidency and have survived and thrived for millennium.

God Bless the USA.
lol

You can’t be serious – Trump is devoid of dignity.

And inciting an attack on America’s democracy is not ‘going quietly.’

They'll have to narrow it down to the actual minute he physically exits the White House, since it will have been a four year flaming shit show all the way to that point.

Too funny. :laugh:

Will he become dignified on the 3rd or 4th bounce when they toss him off the White House Property?
I do not think Trump is through yet. He is going to take some people down before he leaves. Declassifying documents that show the corruption of the Obama administration would be nice. It is going to be a long nine days.:badgrin:
So, if trump does not do that it means there was no corruption in the Obama administration, which everyone already knows.

They'll have to narrow it down to the actual minute he physically exits the White House, since it will have been a four year flaming shit show all the way to that point.

Will he become dignified on the 3rd or 4th bounce when they toss him off the White House Property?
I do not think Trump is through yet. He is going to take some people down before he leaves. Declassifying documents that show the corruption of the Obama administration would be nice. It is going to be a long nine days.:badgrin:
So, if trump does not do that it means there was no corruption in the Obama administration, which everyone already knows.
No, I think it would mean that they threatened his family. Clinton style.

Ok retard.

Ok retard.
OK Commie.

No DeClas, no Kraken, no Insurrection Act, no Martial Law, no Gitmo for the Traitors, no 10 days of Darkness.

Trump will exit with grace and dignity because he's a Republican President and not a hateful democrat Jihadist.

Yes, there are numerous problems ahead of us, put your trust in the Lord. His people have been through much, much worse than a Biden Presidency and have survived and thrived for millennium.

God Bless the USA.
You must have blocked from your memory this week.

Which dementia ward are you in?

God Bless the USA.

Why would you ask someone with dementia where they are? What stage are you in?

God Bless the USA.

Why would you ask someone with dementia what stage they’re in? Who put you in there?

we all seen it...
he definitely and most certainly didnt go out quietly, nor with dignity...

only maybe in his standards...
which are pretty low anyways...
Well, as far as I know he hasn't actually shat on the floor yet.

But I did hear he had someone pee on the bed!
he didn't...but his supporters did.

God Bless the USA.
Wow cool story, bro!

God Bless the USA.
Um, hate to tell you CF, but it's way too late for that. You been living under a rock since the beginning of Nov?

God Bless the USA.

Why would you ask someone with dementia what stage they’re in? Who put you in there?
I never said you had it. I kind of said you might as well.

Not Clinton style. Romanov style. Barron likely has already left the country. Communists have little left. Everything has failed. The last card in the deck is the assassination of the entire Trump family.

Not Clinton style. Romanov style. Barron likely has already left the country. Communists have little left. Everything has failed. The last card in the deck is the assassination of the entire Trump family.
Are you predicting a Trump dacha outside Moscow?

Me too

Forum List

Back