Trump will go out quietly, with dignity

That ship has sailed.

Someone should have told Trump to consider that he may want to try to salvage some of his dignity on his way out.

He could have said something like: “I want the American people to know that I will pursue legal action to ensure that the rightful winner is selected. It’s important to preserve election integrity and it’s part of the process. I trust our American institutions to uphold our beloved democracy. And if Biden is indeed the winner, then I will graciously congratulate him and cooperate with his administration during this transition.”

Instead, he created chaos on his way out. The way he has behaved in the last month will be in history books.

Last edited:
That ship has sailed.

Someone should have told Trump to consider that he may want to try to salvage some of his dignity on his way out.

He could have said something like: “I want the American people to know that I will pursue legal action to ensure that the rightful winner is selected. It’s important to preserve election integrity and it’s part of the process. I trust our American institutions to uphold our beloved democracy. And if Biden is indeed the winner, then I will graciously congratulate him and cooperate with his administration during this transition.”

Instead, he created chaos on his way out. The way he has behaved in the last month will be in history books.
Because he is

Captain Chaos

we all seen it...
he definitely and most certainly didnt go out quietly, nor with dignity...

only maybe in his standards...
which are pretty low anyways...
He told us about who controls us. And they showed their true faces. Enough that people should realize it by now.

President Trump will exit with dignity.

No DeClas, no Kraken, no Insurrection Act, no Martial Law, no Gitmo for the Traitors, no 10 days of Darkness.

QAnon is a LARP, this was the "Plan". Q was the CCP all along.

He was cheated and tried every legal remedy.

Trump will exit with grace and dignity because he's a Republican President and not a hateful democrat Jihadist.

Yes, there are numerous problems ahead of us, put your trust in the Lord. His people have been through much, much worse than a Biden Presidency and have survived and thrived for millennium.

God Bless the USA.

That ship sailed long ago, Sparky.
And Trump has never shown an iota of dignity....ever.
He's white trash in a Gucci suit, you stupid idiot.

we all seen it...

He told us about who controls us. And they showed their true faces. Enough that people should realize it by now.
You are referring of course to the Lizard People...right?

we all seen it...

i missed that part...
who is it controlling you?...
You are the one who is being controlled.

I will respectfully ask Collin Powell, Alexander Vindman, and Russell Honere to continue to stand their watch over my country. These are only three and I know that there a more Patriots, and may you all be blessed by the Almighty for what you are doing.

we all seen it...

i missed that part...
You are the one who is being controlled.

who is that tho...

I will respectfully ask Collin Powell, Alexander Vindman, and Russell Honere to continue to stand their watch over my country. These are only three and I know that there a more Patriots, and may you all be blessed by the Almighty for what you are doing.
You forgot Beau Bergdhal.

Rump will mount the steps of Marine One mid-day on January 20, 2021, with no fanfare, and few well-wishers, and slither out of town on his belly.

Rump will mount the steps of Marine One mid-day on January 20, 2021, with no fanfare, and few well-wishers, and slither out of town on his belly.
If he does, I bet he gets a more rousing send off than Dubya...

President Trump will exit with dignity.

No DeClas, no Kraken, no Insurrection Act, no Martial Law, no Gitmo for the Traitors, no 10 days of Darkness.

QAnon is a LARP, this was the "Plan". Q was the CCP all along.

He was cheated and tried every legal remedy.

Trump will exit with grace and dignity because he's a Republican President and not a hateful democrat Jihadist.

Yes, there are numerous problems ahead of us, put your trust in the Lord. His people have been through much, much worse than a Biden Presidency and have survived and thrived for millennium.

God Bless the USA.
Hang in there, because he's not going anywhere for a few more days.
He might not overturn the election but he could release some damning information before he leaves.
I doubt he will exit without speaking first, but if he does, I believe he will later build a platform to continue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back