Trump will go out quietly, with dignity

They'll have to narrow it down to the actual minute he physically exits the White House, since it will have been a four year flaming shit show all the way to that point.

Too funny. :laugh:

Will he become dignified on the 3rd or 4th bounce when they toss him off the White House Property?
I do not think Trump is through yet. He is going to take some people down before he leaves. Declassifying documents that show the corruption of the Obama administration would be nice. It is going to be a long nine days.:badgrin:
So, if trump does not do that it means there was no corruption in the Obama administration, which everyone already knows.
No, I think it would mean that they threatened his family. Clinton style.
Not Clinton style. Romanov style. Barron likely has already left the country. Communists have little left. Everything has failed. The last card in the deck is the assassination of the entire Trump family.
Are you predicting a Trump dacha outside Moscow?

Me too
It would not surprise me in the slightest. Treat someone badly enough and sooner or later you will wake up to find your bed soaked with gasoline and on fire. Trump has taken far more than I would have.

President Trump will exit with dignity.

No DeClas, no Kraken, no Insurrection Act, no Martial Law, no Gitmo for the Traitors, no 10 days of Darkness.

QAnon is a LARP, this was the "Plan". Q was the CCP all along.

He was cheated and tried every legal remedy.

Trump will exit with grace and dignity because he's a Republican President and not a hateful democrat Jihadist.

Yes, there are numerous problems ahead of us, put your trust in the Lord. His people have been through much, much worse than a Biden Presidency and have survived and thrived for millennium.

God Bless the USA.
The next time the blob does something with class will be the FIRST time he ever did something with class.

He hopefully will set up 3 special counsels.

Riots starting this Summer til last week

Biden Crime Family

Eric Swallowswell, Fenstein Chinese spy ring.

He's goanna fuk you liberals in the last coming days. Go ahead and impeach...lolol

At this point, Biden can fire them the minute his new AG is sworn in, because Trump has no legitimacy left after last Wednesday.

138476399_10218408587755162_2429127657757766452_n.jpg

Biden Crime Family

He's goanna fuk you liberals in the last coming days. Go ahead and impeach...lolol

At this point, Biden can fire them the minute his new AG is sworn in, because Trump has no legitimacy left after last Wednesday.
That's the idea. To fire them.......lolol. I actually can't wait until 1/21 now. You've opend up a whole Pandoras Box man in a dress.

Trump will ask all cheated to join a the new party. A lot of Dems I bet are too.

Hey dude who think it is ok to be a chick, where were you this Summer you lover of male butt sex. You have no legitimacy after you encouraged this stuff. Talking about putting people in camps is a good way to get you and your families murdered pal.

I guess violence is the only solution.

That's the idea. To fire them.......lolol. I actually can't wait until 1/21 now. You've opend up a whole Pandoras Box man in a dress.

Trump will ask all cheated to join a the new party. A lot of Dems I bet are too.

Actually, that would be a bad thing. If you guys split the Republican party, you are going to lose a lot more elections. I'm all for it, mind you. You have to extract a poison to neutralize it.

Think of Trump as a four year bender, and the post-Trump era as a detox.

Hey dude who think it is ok to be a chick, where were you this Summer you lover of male butt sex. You have no legitimacy after you encouraged this stuff. Talking about putting people in camps is a good way to get you and your families murdered pal.

If you guys engage in violence, that's going to be worse for you.

Trump's approval rating is now in the low 30's after last week's attrocity. Even Decent Republicans are starting to be horrified.

Also, why is it that homophobes describe gay sex in such lurid terms? It's like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

They'll have to narrow it down to the actual minute he physically exits the White House, since it will have been a four year flaming shit show all the way to that point.

Will he become dignified on the 3rd or 4th bounce when they toss him off the White House Property?
I do not think Trump is through yet. He is going to take some people down before he leaves. Declassifying documents that show the corruption of the Obama administration would be nice. It is going to be a long nine days.:badgrin:

Yes it is and Trump isn't done yet.

How many more would you like to see die?

Biden Crime Family

Yup. From what I've read he's starting his own media company and a new political party. He has over 75 million supporters so guess what?? It won't be just Rep's and Dem's anymore. Good deal.

Unlike you, I don't want to see anyone die. But as I said. Trump isn't done yet. Stand by. LOL

Actually, that would be a bad thing. If you guys split the Republican party, you are going to lose a lot more elections. I'm all for it, mind you. You have to extract a poison to neutralize it.

Think of Trump as a four year bender, and the post-Trump era as a detox.

Hey dude who think it is ok to be a chick, where were you this Summer you lover of male butt sex. You have no Legitimacy after you encouraged this stuff. Talking about putting people in camps is a good way to get you and your families murdered pal.

I guess violence is the only solution. We will have our Winter of love. You threaten our families, you'll brutally come after yors

If you guys engage in violence, that's going to be worse for you.

Trump's approval rating is now in the low 30's after last week's attrocity. Even Decent Republicans are starting to be horrified.

Also, why is it that homophobes describe gay sex in such lurid terms? It's like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.
The Republican party is dead.

I now approve of violence. You want to put me in a camp, you'll die. Where were you this Summer? Pull your boyfriends shit off your dick and think.

You're the one who approves of men in dresses amd you say that.....lol

Unlike you, I don't want to see anyone die. But as I said. Trump isn't done yet. Stand by. LOL
And you think this is funny.

Have you always supported terrorism?

President Trump will exit with dignity.

No DeClas, no Kraken, no Insurrection Act, no Martial Law, no Gitmo for the Traitors, no 10 days of Darkness.

QAnon is a LARP, this was the "Plan". Q was the CCP all along.

He was cheated and tried every legal remedy.

Trump will exit with grace and dignity because he's a Republican President and not a hateful democrat Jihadist.

Yes, there are numerous problems ahead of us, put your trust in the Lord. His people have been through much, much worse than a Biden Presidency and have survived and thrived for millennium.

God Bless the USA.
Trumpers have no gag reflex when it comes to deep throating their orange cult leader....

Nope. But I think you are funny as hell.

So you're new to this. Okay.

Biden Crime Family

Yup. From what I've read he's starting his own media company and a new political party. He has over 75 million supporters so guess what?? It won't be just Rep's and Dem's anymore. Good deal.
When 75 mil join his party, what is a Republican?? Every real conserv should ask their rep to resign immediately.
in his district demand he leave. Recalls galore over this country
Like McConnell. Every New party member should ask him to leave.

Claudette, this is going to be great. Pelosi is flipping because her laptop was swiped......LOLOLOL

They say what is on hunter's laptop will destroy the Bidens....lololol

Rump will mount the steps of Marine One mid-day on January 20, 2021, with no fanfare, and few well-wishers, and slither out of town on his belly.
If he does, I bet he gets a more rousing send off than Dubya...
Why didn't Bush get a rousing send off??

Wasn't he the "REPUBLICAN" president for 8 years??

Did something bad happen with him that made current day Trumpers ashamed or something?

Men in dresses are a funny bunch. You girls do well to emasculate the men in dresses here. Lol

Biden Crime Family

When 75 mil join his party, what is a Republican?? Every real conserv should ask their rep to resign immediately.
in his district demand he leave. Recalls galore over this country
Like McConnell. Every New party member should ask him to leave.

Claudette, this is going to be great. Pelosi is flipping because her laptop was swiped......LOLOLOL

They say what is on hunter's laptop will destroy the Bidens....lololol
But if Antifa stormed the Capitol and did all of the damage as yall claim, wouldn't that mean they also took her laptop??

Rump will mount the steps of Marine One mid-day on January 20, 2021, with no fanfare, and few well-wishers, and slither out of town on his belly.
If he does, I bet he gets a more rousing send off than Dubya...
Why didn't Bush get a rousing send off??

Wasn't he the "REPUBLICAN" president for 8 years??

Did something bad happen with him that made current day Trumpers ashamed or something?
Bush and his ass grabbing dead pervert dad mean nothing to the men who don't wear dresses. They are SHIT.

BUSH's are shit.

Forum List

Back