Trump will go out quietly, with dignity

He hopefully will set up 3 special counsels.

Riots starting this Summer til last week

Biden Crime Family

Eric Swallowswell, Fenstein Chinese spy ring.

He's goanna fuk you liberals in the last coming days. Go ahead and impeach...lolol

At this point, Biden can fire them the minute his new AG is sworn in, because Trump has no legitimacy left after last Wednesday.
That's the idea. To fire them.......lolol. I actually can't wait until 1/21 now. You've opend up a whole Pandoras Box man in a dress.

Trump will ask all cheated to join a the new party. A lot of Dems I bet are too.

Hey dude who think it is ok to be a chick, where were you this Summer you lover of male butt sex. You have no legitimacy after you encouraged this stuff. Talking about putting people in camps is a good way to get you and your families murdered pal.

I guess violence is the only solution.

Yup. From what I've read he's starting his own media company and a new political party. He has over 75 million supporters so guess what?? It won't be just Rep's and Dem's anymore. Good deal.
When 75 mil join his party, what is a Republican?? Every real conserv should ask their rep to resign immediately.
in his district demand he leave. Recalls galore over this country
Like McConnell. Every New party member should ask him to leave.

Claudette, this is going to be great. Pelosi is flipping because her laptop was swiped......LOLOLOL

They say what is on hunter's laptop will destroy the Bidens....lololol
But if Antifa stormed the Capitol and did all of the damage as yall claim, wouldn't that mean they also took her laptop??
Now that I am for violence being threatened to be put in a camp.........YES!!!!

Rump will mount the steps of Marine One mid-day on January 20, 2021, with no fanfare, and few well-wishers, and slither out of town on his belly.
If he does, I bet he gets a more rousing send off than Dubya...
Why didn't Bush get a rousing send off??

Wasn't he the "REPUBLICAN" president for 8 years??

Did something bad happen with him that made current day Trumpers ashamed or something?
Bush and his ass grabbing dead pervert dad mean nothing to the men who don't wear dresses. They are SHIT.

BUSH's are shit.
I bet you weren't saying that when Bush was president.....you know why??

Because you would have to admit that "liberals" were right

In 4 or 5 more years -- you goofy cucks will be saying the same shit about Trump -- but its gonna take 4 or 5 years of gradual revisionist history -- because having to admit a liberal was right is worse than death for you fragile minded morons...

Biden Crime Family

He's goanna fuk you liberals in the last coming days. Go ahead and impeach...lolol

At this point, Biden can fire them the minute his new AG is sworn in, because Trump has no legitimacy left after last Wednesday.
That's the idea. To fire them.......lolol. I actually can't wait until 1/21 now. You've opend up a whole Pandoras Box man in a dress.

Trump will ask all cheated to join a the new party. A lot of Dems I bet are too.

Hey dude who think it is ok to be a chick, where were you this Summer you lover of male butt sex. You have no legitimacy after you encouraged this stuff. Talking about putting people in camps is a good way to get you and your families murdered pal.

Yup. From what I've read he's starting his own media company and a new political party. He has over 75 million supporters so guess what?? It won't be just Rep's and Dem's anymore. Good deal.
When 75 mil join his party, what is a Republican?? Every real conserv should ask their rep to resign immediately.
in his district demand he leave. Recalls galore over this country
Like McConnell. Every New party member should ask him to leave.

Claudette, this is going to be great. Pelosi is flipping because her laptop was swiped......LOLOLOL

They say what is on hunter's laptop will destroy the Bidens....lololol
But if Antifa stormed the Capitol and did all of the damage as yall claim, wouldn't that mean they also took her laptop??
Now that I am for violence being threatened to be put in a camp.........YES!!!!
No one threatened to put you in a camp you paranoid lil sycophant....

what you should be asking is -- why is your cult leader so weak that after being president for 4 years -- goofy muthafuckas like you are just as fake-victimized and afraid as yall have always been???

Given how every other venture the guy has started has turned to shit, I can only imagine what a sack of fail his new media company and political party will be.

This is a guy who lost money selling steaks and vodka.

Biden Crime Family

So are you saying the Tea Party didn't fulfill your conservative dreams??

Now after yet another failed Republican presidency -- you folks are talking about creating another party.....again??

Biden Crime Family

Now after yet another failed Republican presidency -- you folks are talking about creating another party.....again??
Did the tea party burn down the WH chapel man in a dress???

fuck you? Threaten us conservs with a camp and get a god damned baseball bat .

i hope the false flaggers cause such a riot at the capitol

President Trump will exit with dignity.

No DeClas, no Kraken, no Insurrection Act, no Martial Law, no Gitmo for the Traitors, no 10 days of Darkness.

QAnon is a LARP, this was the "Plan". Q was the CCP all along.

He was cheated and tried every legal remedy.

Trump will exit with grace and dignity because he's a Republican President and not a hateful democrat Jihadist.

Yes, there are numerous problems ahead of us, put your trust in the Lord. His people have been through much, much worse than a Biden Presidency and have survived and thrived for millennium.

God Bless the USA.
Trumpers have no gag reflex when it comes to deep throating their orange cult leader....
Did Kamala tell you that? She's the expert yannow

Biden Crime Family

Since I'm not a Rep I couldn't care less what you think of them. The tea party had its uses and a third party would be great. Should be interesting.

No DeClas, no Kraken, no Insurrection Act, no Martial Law, no Gitmo for the Traitors, no 10 days of Darkness.

QAnon is a LARP, this was the "Plan". Q was the CCP all along.

He was cheated and tried every legal remedy.

Trump will exit with grace and dignity because he's a Republican President and not a hateful democrat Jihadist.

Yes, there are numerous problems ahead of us, put your trust in the Lord. His people have been through much, much worse than a Biden Presidency and have survived and thrived for millennium.

God Bless the USA.
Trumpers have no gag reflex when it comes to deep throating their orange cult leader....
Did Kamala tell you that? She's the expert yannow
In other words, you are confirming you have no gag reflex....got it

Biden Crime Family

Since I'm not a Rep I couldn't care less what you think of them. The tea party had its uses and a third party would be great. Should be interesting.
Bawahahahahahahahahah @ "I'm not a Rep"

I just vote for anyone who has an "R" by their name and cheer for the same run of the mill policies that "Reps" advocate.....

That would be a shock, so many expecting him to snivel, sulk, and slither off rather than have the courage and integrity to participate in the peaceful transition of power that has been the hallmark of our democracy for centuries.

Does the Loser really have it in him to place patriotism ahead of his petty self-absorption? Is he really capable of such a classy gesture?

Just in case he proves deficient, in order to redeem a modicum of respectability and lend continuity to America's noble tradition, maybe a cardboard cut-out of the insurrection inciter could be positioned in the vicinity of the inaugural ceremony.

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.48.51 AM.png

The "I'm cool with this, America!" effigy.

I'm sure i'm not the first or the last to comment on the OP.

But what have you been smoking?

Trump will leave as gracefully as a bull in a china shop, or a tornado in a trailer park.

Forum List

Back