Trump will not

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Be the nominee. Then, if he is the nominee he will not be president. I guarantee it!

• Banned
Thank you bodecea. I agree that it is funny as hell that all the regressive IDIOTS said all this crap and had no clue what was going to happen, and STILL don't. Funny stuff. You take care now girl.

• Banned
hold my beer.jpg

• Banned
It's true dammt! I saw it on CNN.

There is a lesson here. When you have a dozen "real" candidates beating each other up, and one un-real candidate who for no rational reason (Reality TV) has 25% of the votes locked up, it will be a problem for the "real" candidates.

The only solution would have been for the other dozen guys to go into a smoke-filled room and pick one person to represent them, and everyone else drop out. In this case, the logical pre-pick would have been Ted Cruz, but none of the other guys liked him personally, nor were they willing to give up their own candidacies early. John Kasich stole the last opportunity for a real candidate when he refused to drop out, long after he had lost any chance of winning. With him still in the race, Donald was never forced to debate Ted Cruz, who would have wiped the floor with him in a one-on-one debate, thus turning the tide. Possibly.

Kasich's actions at that time were so egregious that one wonders if he had ulterior motives.

And whether Cruz could have beat Hillary is an open question. That would also have been a race where both candidates had disapproval rates higher than approval rates.

Forum List

Back