Trump Winning: Number Of People Collecting Unemployment Reaches 17-Year Low...

I said it's great news. You are attributing it to Trump. That is fake news.

What? We went to a anti business president to a pro business president and you claim it to be fake news?

The only business Trump is helping, is his own. For the rest of the US, he's just screwing with you.

These numbers don't support your accusation. This is good news for American Workers. It is what it is.

These numbers have nothing to do with Trump. They represent the 8 years of the Obama Administration's work to put America back to work. Yes, they are good for the American workers, and that's why I thanked Obama for all he did for the American workers.

You can't claim that two months of Trump being President had ANYTHING to do with the lowest unemployment claims in 17 years. That is an amazing achievement even if you assholes continue to deny what a good President you had.
God damn...Obama slowed it down / tried to crash job growth...It was the Republican governors who brought in the jobs despite Obama
Really? Show us. Be specific.

What? We went to a anti business president to a pro business president and you claim it to be fake news?

The only business Trump is helping, is his own. For the rest of the US, he's just screwing with you.

These numbers don't support your accusation. This is good news for American Workers. It is what it is.

These numbers have nothing to do with Trump. They represent the 8 years of the Obama Administration's work to put America back to work. Yes, they are good for the American workers, and that's why I thanked Obama for all he did for the American workers.

You can't claim that two months of Trump being President had ANYTHING to do with the lowest unemployment claims in 17 years. That is an amazing achievement even if you assholes continue to deny what a good President you had.
God damn...Obama slowed it down / tried to crash job growth...It was the Republican governors who brought in the jobs despite Obama
That's easy moron

Obama praises Boeing plant he tried to close | Daily Mail Online

That's easy moron

You want more specifics on how Obama tried to crash jobs?

That's easy moron

I just heard 37% of Americans are worrying about money. I thought Trump was going to make America great again?

That's easy moron

I just heard 37% of Americans are worrying about money. I thought Trump was going to make America great again?

Probably because they don't have 5 grand saved up to pay their Obama care deductible..

Rome wasn't built in a day, it takes time to undo all the damage Obama did

You are posting headlines, nothing more. Be specific.

How about this since you can't click and read

Aibj88qeT.jpg

That's easy moron

Probably because they don't have 5 grand saved up to pay their Obama care deductible..

Yes because costs weren't high before Obama.

There was a reason we passed healthcare reform in the first place

Trump scrapped repealing and replacing Obamacare. Aren't you mad they lied to you?

You probably benefit from the ACA dumbass

That's easy moron

Yes because costs weren't high before Obama.

There was a reason we passed healthcare reform in the first place

Trump scrapped repealing and replacing Obamacare. Aren't you mad they lied to you?

You probably benefit from the ACA dumbass

1. How did I benefit from obozo care?

I said it a million times I never ever go to the quacks

2. Obozo care sky rocket the premiums and deductibles (ask your parents about that because you don't have a clue)

3. Trumps first EO on his first day got rid of the mandate

That's easy moron

Actually, he tried to have the plant moved to Washington, which would have cost no jobs. But I like how rightards try to give credit for job growth prior to 1.20.2017 to Republicans, not the president; but credit Trump with job growth even before he became president. It reflects on just how crazy they truly are.

This is great news. I like when he focuses on domestic issues. I really hope he doesn't get bogged down in quagmire wars around the world. It'll take his focus away from domestic issues. But let's celebrate this good news.

The number of out-of-work people collecting unemployment checks fell to a 17-year low in April, underscoring the strongest U.S. labor market in years.

So-called continuing jobless claims fell by 49,000 to 1.98 million, marking just the second time they’ve fallen below 2 million during the current eight-year-old economic expansion. Continuing claims also dipped below the 2 million mark in March.

The last time state unemployment offices sent out fewer checks to jobless Americans was in April 2000, the government reported Thursday...

Number of people collecting unemployment checks hits 17-year low, jobless claims show
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

What? The doom didn't occur and the working class is doing better than ever as result of rejecting the hard left agenda?

This is not what we were told...

This is great news. I like when he focuses on domestic issues. I really hope he doesn't get bogged down in quagmire wars around the world. It'll take his focus away from domestic issues. But let's celebrate this good news.

The number of out-of-work people collecting unemployment checks fell to a 17-year low in April, underscoring the strongest U.S. labor market in years.

So-called continuing jobless claims fell by 49,000 to 1.98 million, marking just the second time they’ve fallen below 2 million during the current eight-year-old economic expansion. Continuing claims also dipped below the 2 million mark in March.

The last time state unemployment offices sent out fewer checks to jobless Americans was in April 2000, the government reported Thursday...

Number of people collecting unemployment checks hits 17-year low, jobless claims show
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

What? The doom didn't occur and the working class is doing better than ever as result of rejecting the hard left agenda?

Of course the numbers are good now... unlike when Bush handed Obama an economy which lost 793,000 jobs in his final month, Obama handed Trump an economy which grew by 216,000 jobs.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Wow that Trump fella sure turned things around.

Americans collecting unemployment checks lowest since end of Clinton presidency

MW-EM084_jobles_20160505103907_MG.jpg

No wait a second, that was May 2016, after 7 years under Obama.

O/P is a spectacular failure.

How so? Did you read the article?

975c59692943cb30e51f293bf087a528.jpg

As the graph clearly shows unemployment benefit payouts went waaay down to current low level of around 2M under Obama, not Trump.

What the fuck don't you understand about that?

Last edited:

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Of course the numbers are good now... unlike when Bush handed Obama an economy which lost 793,000 jobs in his final month, Obama handed Trump an economy which grew by 216,000 jobs.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
fawn ,why even try? these nitwits won't ever get it. Heads hard as rocks Remember how the numbers were all crooked?? But when chump becomes President they're all true?

Forum List

Back