Trump Winning: Number Of People Collecting Unemployment Reaches 17-Year Low...

Ridiculous to think Trump changed unemployment in three months.

Maybe so, but he is the current President. He gets the blame when things go wrong, and he gets the credit when things go well. That's how it works. It's the job.
Remember you said that.

I have no problem criticizing Trump. I've done it already. I'm not like y'all programmed Obamabots who wanted to bottle his fart fumes and inhale away. He could do no wrong. In fact, y'all are still in loony worship-mode. See, I can criticize Trump because i'm neither a Democrat or Republican.

'Party before Country' isn't healthy. Being an Independent helps you stay logical and reasonable. Once you've slipped into that 'Party before Country' world, you begin losing your logic and capacity to reason. Being an Independent is the way to go. It's liberating.

This is emotionally devastating to the 25-40 year old crowd still hiding in their parents basement as the obligation(yikes) and opportunity to work is there

Maybe so, but he is the current President. He gets the blame when things go wrong, and he gets the credit when things go well. That's how it works. It's the job.
In other words, he's done nothing towards the trend of a strong job market, he just happens to be the guy taking the reins from the guy who did strengthen the job market.

So when someone else pointed out how Trump is currently merely riding Obama's coattails, they were 100% correct, isn't that right?

In other words, he's done nothing towards the trend of a strong job market, he just happens to be the guy taking the reins from the guy who did strengthen the job market.

So when someone else pointed out how Trump is currently merely riding Obama's coattails, they were 100% correct, isn't that right?
This idea is from no competition and no score keeping
The team that is on the field is running the show snd scoring lots of runs. There is no carryover to that current success from the team who lost several games back

Seriously, y'all gotta stop sucking on Obama farts. He's done. He isn't the President anymore. Y'all gots to move on. It's time.

This is emotionally devastating to the 25-40 year old crowd still hiding in their parents basement as the obligation(yikes) and opportunity to work is there
What are you talking about?

The unemployment rate for 25-34 year olds is: 4.5%

And the unemployment rate for 35-39 year olds is: 4.1% (unadjusted)

Seriously, y'all gotta stop sucking on Obama farts. He's done. He isn't the President anymore. Y'all gots to move on. It's time.
I repeated what you're saying. Where was I wrong in my post? I didn't say Obama's still president. I acknowledged Trump is.

I repeated what you're saying. Where was I wrong in my post? I didn't say Obama's still president. I acknowledged Trump is.

You're still sucking Obama farts son. But it's over. He's out. It's Trump's show now. You're no longer obligated to suck on those farts. Time to let it go.

You're still sucking Obama farts son. But it's over. He's out. It's Trump's show now. You're no longer obligated to suck on those farts. Time to let it go.
LOL

Again.... for the hard of learning ... where did I say Obama is still president? I didn't. Where did I say Trump is not president? I didn't.

You're like a broken record and you're stuck on stupid.

LOL

Again.... for the hard of learning ... where did I say Obama is still president? I didn't. Where did I say Trump is not president? I didn't.

More Projection. It's over kid. You're in denial. You may wanna seek some help. Seriously, go for it.

LOL

More Projection. It's over kid. You're in denial. You may wanna seek some help. Seriously, go for it.
LOL

I projected nothing. You keep repeating how I think Obama is still president even though I keep reminding you I never said that. It's the delusions in your head that think I said that.

LOL

LOL

I projected nothing. You keep repeating how I think Obama is still president even though I keep reminding you I never said that. It's the delusions in your head that think I said that.

Nah, you're just expressing the same irrational partisan behavior, you accuse others of expressing. You're still refusing to accept that your Messiah is all done. He isn't the President anymore. It's where 'Party before Country' inevitably takes folks.

See, i can criticize Trump because i'm neither a Democrat or Republican. But you're still stuck on inhaling Obama butt-fumes. He can do no wrong in your eyes. You're blinded by your 'Party before Country' mentality. Try becoming an Independent. It's actually pretty liberating.

LOL

LOL

Nah, you're just expressing the same irrational partisan behavior, you accuse others of expressing. You're still refusing to accept that your Messiah is all done. He isn't the President anymore. It's where 'Party before Country' inevitably takes folks.

See, i can criticize Trump because i'm neither a Democrat or Republican. But you're still stuck on inhaling Obama butt-fumes. He can do no wrong in your eyes. You're blinded by your 'Party before Country' mentality. Try becoming an Independent. It's actually pretty liberating.
Many Independents still lean Reublican or Democrat, so being Independent is hardly "liberating." In most states, it's actually stupid to be registered as an Independent because it restricts you from voting for in either of the two major primaries.

But other than becoming president, what has Trump done to help the job numbers?

LOL

LOL

Many Independents still lean Reublican or Democrat, so being Independent is hardly "liberating." In most states, it's actually stupid to be registered as an Independent because it restricts you from voting for in either of the two major primaries.

See, you fall right back on your partisan Obama Butt-fume worship. You can't control it. Obama can, and never will do any wrong in your eyes. That's why you need to let go of the 'Party before Country' mentality. It makes you illogical and irrational.

I acknowledge i supported Trump, but i have no problem criticizing him when it's warranted. And that's because i don't worship him. And i'm neither a Democrat or Republican. I never saw one Obama-supporter ever criticize him. And that's crazy. Obama made a lot of mistakes. To not acknowledge that, is just plain illogical and delusional. So, try going Independent. It really is liberating.

LOL

LOL

See, you fall right back on your partisan Obama Butt-fume worship. You can't control it. Obama can, and never will do any wrong in your eyes. That's why you need to let go of the 'Party before Country' mentality. It makes you illogical and irrational.

I acknowledge i supported Trump, but i have no problem criticizing him when it's warranted. And that's because i don't worship him. And i'm neither a Democrat or Republican. I never saw one Obama-supporter ever criticize him. And that's crazy. Obama made a lot of mistakes. To not acknowledge that, is just plain illogical and delusional. So, try going Independent. It really is liberating.

Obama supporters had very little to criticize. He never publically embarassed himself on a daily basis, and was a remarkably honest man, for a politician, doing a very difficult job, given the economic freefall the country was in when he took office. When he fucked up, he acknowledged it and didn't blame others. And he explained why he acted as he did in a rational and compelling way.

Not to mention, Republicans were so obstreperous and lied so consistently about him that it was necessary to defend him from those lies and the racism that was heaped on him daily.

6+ years of 200,000 new jobs per month. No president since 1980 can claim that kind of job creation record. Clinton created more jobs overall, but when Obama took office, the economy was shedding 500,000 jobs a month. It took two years to fully stop the bleeding from the combination of the housing bubble bursting, millions of foreclosures, the bankruptcy of the auto industry, the collapse of the big banks and trust companies due to the sub-prime mortgage collapse, AND the stock market crash. To get to a point where more jobs were being created than were being lost, and then to the point where the job creation was surpassing expectations each and every month.

Last month was the first month since 2011 that the economy hasn't added more than 200,000 jobs and fell far short of expectations. So while Trump gets no credit whatsoever for the lowest number of unemployment benefits claimants in 17 years, he does get full credit for ending this unprecedented streak of job creation.

LOL

LOL

Your diatribe aside, you failed to answer....

Other than becoming president, what has Trump done to help the job numbers?

LOL

He's the President now. So no more Obama farts for you to feast on. That day has passed for you. But like i said, i'll hold Trump accountable. I don't worship him like y'all and your Messiah. I'll give him props when it's warranted, and i'll rip em when it's warranted.

I can do that because i'm not a 'Party before Country' drone. Maybe you should consider going Independent too. You'll no longer feel beholden to a particular Party. You'll be able to use real independent critical thinking skills. It really is liberating. Give it a shot.

LOL

He's the President now. So no more Obama farts for you to feast on. That day has passed for you. But like i said, i'll hold Trump accountable. I don't worship him like y'all and your Messiah. I'll give him props when it's warranted, and i'll rip em when it's warranted.

I can do that because i'm not a 'Party before Country' drone. Maybe you should consider going Independent too. You'll no longer feel beholden to a particular Party. You'll be able to use real independent critical thinking skills. It really is liberating. Give it a shot.
Of course Trump is the president now. I've never said he wasn't which is why I think you're deranged for thinking I believe otherwise.

Forum List

Back