Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

it is far more than that.

Is it?

At the end of the first three months of 2019, student loan debt hit $1.486 trillion, according to credit data from the New York Federal Reserve. By comparison, student loan at the height of the financial crisis was $611 billion and has been mostly rising since, Mohr said. “It has ballooned and that’s a dramatic increase,” the fixed-income analyst said of the student-debt expansion.

The student loan part has not grown much at all over the last 5 to 6 years.

View attachment 276067

Did you just ignore the stats? $1.5Trn vs. $611bn 10 years ago. That is F*CKING staggering.

This is a campaign cash cow for the Dem party. They get government to guarantee student loans lenders would never approve given the appalling return on the degree investment. This drives ever increasing costs of degrees. Lenders can't lose if the students default on the loan so colleges and universities crank up the price. Students get screwed, saddled with debt the size of a home mortgage, default and it ruins their credit for 10 years, but so long as the cash keeps flowing into Dem coffers they have no problem ruining students lives.

Democrats Assured America that if we let Colleges set their own tuition, that they'd be fair to students and The Taxpayers.

Ever since that day Colleges have been raping students and taxpayers with absurd tuition rate increases year after year after year.

We don't need Free College. We need to stop Colleges from Operating like Monopolies and Gouging Consumers.

Those numbers don't even begin to include the long term damage done to those who got roped into the fraud, who will suffer for a long time with high interest rates, bad credit, and lost time having to build careers in areas other than their majors. It's a bigger scam than the savings and loan scams before it's over with. The peddlers really should be charged with crimes.

Is it?

At the end of the first three months of 2019, student loan debt hit $1.486 trillion, according to credit data from the New York Federal Reserve. By comparison, student loan at the height of the financial crisis was $611 billion and has been mostly rising since, Mohr said. “It has ballooned and that’s a dramatic increase,” the fixed-income analyst said of the student-debt expansion.

View attachment 276067

Did you just ignore the stats? $1.5Trn vs. $611bn 10 years ago. That is F*CKING staggering.

This is a campaign cash cow for the Dem party. They get government to guarantee student loans lenders would never approve given the appalling return on the degree investment. This drives ever increasing costs of degrees. Lenders can't lose if the students default on the loan so colleges and universities crank up the price. Students get screwed, saddled with debt the size of a home mortgage, default and it ruins their credit for 10 years, but so long as the cash keeps flowing into Dem coffers they have no problem ruining students lives.

Democrats Assured America that if we let Colleges set their own tuition, that they'd be fair to students and The Taxpayers.

Ever since that day Colleges have been raping students and taxpayers with absurd tuition rate increases year after year after year.

We don't need Free College. We need to stop Colleges from Operating like Monopolies and Gouging Consumers.

Those numbers don't even begin to include the long term damage done to those who got roped into the fraud, who will suffer for a long time with high interest rates, bad credit, and lost time having to build careers in areas other than their majors. It's a bigger scam than the savings and loan scams before it's over with. The peddlers really should be charged with crimes.

Let me guess, you got a degree in Ancient Languages and found out it was useless and are now pissed about your loans?

View attachment 276067

Let me guess, you got a degree in Ancient Languages and found out it was useless and are now pissed about your loans?
Actually I went to college on several Academic Scholarships and grants, Graduated Suma with a 4.0 and have Zero College Debt.

That's what you get when you outwork snow flakes.

I make 6 figures a year.

What kind of money does a male hairdresser like you make, honey?

Actually I went to college on Academic Scholarship, Graduated Suma with a 4.0 and have Zero College Debt.

I make 6 figures a year.

:21::21::21::21:

View attachment 276067

I graduated UT in 1974, didn't need any loans, had a scholarship and ROTC. Let me guess, you're a instructor in Famous Faggots In History seminars at a small college in Vermont, and revel in torturing students who have to take your silly irrelevant nonsense class as a requirement for graduation.

I graduated UT in 1974, didn't need any loans, had a scholarship and ROTC. Let me guess, you're a instructor in Famous Faggots In History seminars at a small college in Vermont, and revel in torturing students who have to take your silly irrelevant nonsense class as a requirement for graduation.

Nope, not me. I got my Bachelors finished and my Masters done all with the GI bill. Not only did I not have any debt, neither cost me a dime.

View attachment 276067

Oh smack.

Actually I went to college on Academic Scholarship, Graduated Suma with a 4.0 and have Zero College Debt.

I make 6 figures a year.

Gator, you’re a hairdresser? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Nope, not me. I got my Bachelors finished and my Masters done all with the GI bill. Not only did I not have any debt, neither cost me a dime.
Work paid for my MBA. Mom and Dad for my undergraduate.

I make 6 figures a year.

I would not take much the Russia Tree says seriously. He is not even a very good bot.

That is a good way to go. My wife and now my daughter had their work pay for them to get the Bachelors in nursing and now my wife is getting ready to start her Masters with them paying .

I make 6 figures a year.

Just call him Honey with a Man Bun.

Honey Buns for short.

Oh smack.

I make 6 figures a year.

Yes, he is, but he owned his own curling iron, which set him above many of the other hairdressers.

Oh smack.

I make 6 figures a year.

Yes, he is, but he owned his own curling iron, which set him above many of the other hairdressers.
And he had flair. He always had Flair

That is a good way to go. My wife and now my daughter had their work pay for them to get the Bachelors in nursing and now my wife is getting ready to start her Masters with them paying .

That Company, GE Capital is no longer in existence. But at the time it was a good deal.

Oh smack.

I make 6 figures a year.

And he had flair. He always had Flair

upload_2019-8-26_16-4-40.jpeg

That Company, GE Capital is no longer in existence. But at the time it was a good deal.

It is a good deal if you can get anyone else to pay for it! lol.

Hospitals are very good about doing so.

This is why I am wicked smart, Gator.

This is why I am wicked smart, Gator.

If you say so! :113:

Forum List

Back