Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

Work paid for my MBA. Mom and Dad for my undergraduate.

That is a good way to go. My wife and now my daughter had their work pay for them to get the Bachelors in nursing and now my wife is getting ready to start her Masters with them paying .

That Company, GE Capital is no longer in existence. But at the time it was a good deal.

It is a good deal if you can get anyone else to pay for it! lol.

Hospitals are very good about doing so.

This is why I am wicked smart, Gator.

If you say so! :113:

upload_2019-8-26_16-10-51.jpeg

China has no incentive to negotiate with Trump now

Let the Trump sanctions carry into the 2020 election cycle and make Trump negotiate with his election on the line
Begging for recession so trump loses? Lol
Reflecting on the fact that Donnie Dealmaker is in no position to apply pressure on China

He has painted himself into a corner

China has no incentive to negotiate with Trump now

Let the Trump sanctions carry into the 2020 election cycle and make Trump negotiate with his election on the line
Begging for recession so trump loses? Lol
Reflecting on the fact that Donnie Dealmaker is in no position to apply pressure on China

He has painted himself into a corner
Any Day Now.

Please Heterosexually Challenged Dim Tard.

He already made a Trade Deal and an Environment Deal.

Hillary made No Deal.

as there economy tanks...

I’m listening Klobuchar saying trumps tweets don’t work lol

Fuckin liberals are losers

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

And what about the Patents and Copyright issues?

Who fucking cares what you hear from MSNBS. Are you an expert on China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

DAYAM. I feel another big Trump Win sneaking up on me again!

View attachment 276090
Give us a call when he actually wins anything or does anything besides fool the brainwashed dupes and cut taxes on himself....

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

MSNBC and every respected news media and law enforcement around the world, super duper. All you have is Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Greedy idiot billionaire nonsense for the chumps....

MSNBC and every respected news media and law enforcement around the world, super duper. All you have is Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Greedy idiot billionaire nonsense for the chumps....

Respected by whom? The parade of clowns [emoji1782] running in 2020. So far, everything you’ve respected sources have said is dead wrong. And law enforcement backs Don by the way.

Respected by whom? The parade of clowns [emoji1782] running in 2020. So far, everything you’ve respected sources have said is dead wrong. And law enforcement backs Don by the way.

Oh, you mean they respect Don, the Janitor out of Cleveland? You may be right about that. But as for respecting Rump, you are betting your whole sanity on it.

Respected by the world's journalists and law enforcement. There is no deep state conspiracy no matter how many stupid emails to FBI lovers sent to each other. And at the time 2015 Trump was still 1 of 20 or whatever candidates and everyone thought he was nuts. And they were right. All he had to do to take over the GOP was parrot Fox Rush Limbaugh etc garbage propaganda. Breaking for you chumps... Obama Clinton Hillary learner etc etc are not criminals LOL. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. The world is aghast at your ignorance and stupidity oops I mean brainwash....

Respected by the world's journalists and law enforcement. There is no deep state conspiracy no matter how many stupid emails to FBI lovers sent to each other. And at the time 2015 Trump was still 1 of 20 or whatever candidates and everyone thought he was nuts. And they were right. All he had to do to take over the GOP was parrot Fox Rush Limbaugh etc garbage propaganda. Breaking for you chumps... Obama Clinton Hillary learner etc etc are not criminals LOL. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. The world is aghast at your ignorance and stupidity oops I mean brainwash....

aka KGB Graduates .

I'm not talking about cops I'm talking about the FBI the CIA district attorneys judges etc. All your phony scandals about Hillary Obama learner are pure garbage propaganda that they are not interested in. All investigated and nothing is there, brainwashed functional moron.

You turds need to leave the country.

Oh, you mean they respect Don, the Janitor out of Cleveland? You may be right about that. But as for respecting Rump, you are betting your whole sanity on it.

Keep underestimating him. That’s how you losers lost previously.

Keep underestimating him. That’s how you losers lost previously.

Oh, I don't under estimate him. I also don't under estimate just how gullible you are. But I am seeing that there are enough people that have woken up from that trans where he won't win another close one nor will he do a runaway. His latest EO for disabled Vets is a lie since it's already on the books

Now, let's here the resounding marching battle cry once again

RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP....repeat

The deal that has been in the works for months and months? And you rubes want to give him credit for an agreement in principle?

You all are getting desperate.
:anj_stfu:

The deal with Japan is almost the exact same agreements between the two countries that the TPP would have provided. Less tariffs on beef and pork and we will not tariff their automobiles.
He’s also putting pressure on India to make deals with USA not China,, China sees the future is dim..

If this was obama they would be talking about where to go on vacation. Trump is making deals for Americans

True. That is why he is bailing the farmers and made them welfare recipients.
This will be followed by wine makers, lobsters business.
Cool story.. we have 100 billion in tariffs from China.. its just a war.. be American or get thrown in a interment camp

Sadly it looks like Trumpy boi need to bail out the farmers again for 2020. This time he need to bail out several industries.
Trumpy is not winning.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

As confusion about the possibility of a trade deal between Washington and Beijing reigns, Chinese soybean buyers are taking no chances and are turning to U.S. rivals in South America to secure supplies for next year.

You sound mad. It’s not been the same for you since you lost. It must be difficult for you.

You sound mad. It’s not been the same for you since you lost. It must be difficult for you.

in the entire world only ignoramus brainwashed functional moron GOP dupes like you agree with you. Absolute garbage which makes you dupes the insane....

in the entire world only ignoramus brainwashed functional moron GOP dupes like you agree with you. Absolute garbage which makes you dupes the insane....

Okay, join in now. It's the Rump battle cry......
RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP.....repeat as necessary (over and over and over and.....)

Forum List

Back