Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

Except they will still be a fraction of where they were before the tariff war started. It's still going to be about 1/4 the capacity.
Cry cry cry

You’re deranged, your party runs shit holes and you complain about America’s only remnants of success.

18,000 posts January of 2019. 54 posts a day, 7 days a week, all slavishly praising Trump.

Trump is destroying the country and Russians like you are cheering him on.

Better Russian than democrat.

You have your wish granted You're a KGB Putin loving POS ,as well as all others supporting the trump ass kissers of Putin

You’re deranged, your party runs shit holes and you complain about America’s only remnants of success.

18,000 posts January of 2019. 54 posts a day, 7 days a week, all slavishly praising Trump.

You have your wish granted You're a KGB Putin loving POS ,as well as all others supporting the trump ass kissers of Putin

I can’t even imagine a day in the life of you people. It must be torture.

The Night Before Trumpmas:

1. 'Twas the night before Trumpmas, and down in Palm Beach
An old fashioned holiday seemed out of reach

The guests all stood silent, not touching the food

As their host stormed around in a terrible mood

He ranted and raged and he made quite a scene

As he screamed how “The whole damn impeachment’s obscene!”

The Chinese intruders all scurried like mice

Each hand held a camera, and listening device

They planted their spyware and scurried away

And flew back to China the very next day

Then out in the driveway there came such a sound

That everyone’s heads started snapping around

The sound was so loud that the whole building shook

And Trump ran outside just to take a quick look

And what to his wondering eyes should appear

But a shiny Zil limo, red flags front and rear

The limo pulled in, and then moved up a tad

And out of the back seat popped good old Saint Vlad

He marched to the porch with a sly, knowing peek

And then he kissed Trump on each fat, orange cheek

He said to him, “Donald, I’ll fix all your pain

But just you remember, the culprit’s Ukraine!”

Then he sat on a desk like a bird on a perch

And he gave Trump his present, some oppo research

“Our software’s upgraded and the boys got the note

Next November you win in the popular vote”

Then he hopped off his perch and went back to his ride

But before getting in he pulled Donald aside

“Merry Christmas” he said, :Now you listen and hear

Those sanctions had better be gone by next year.”

Truth be told not as good as most days

+$8,219.88 (0.10%)
Day Change

Lol ok ,, get some help

Except they will still be a fraction of where they were before the tariff war started. It's still going to be about 1/4 the capacity.
Cry cry cry

You are a female you have a pea brain , go engineer the laundry basket you deranged Mary

Cry cry cry

You are a female you have a pea brain , go engineer the laundry basket you deranged Mary

I guess I hit a nerve. You Russians don't like being exposed.

I’m From Boston Massachusetts , Democrat hell hole. I love Russian culture thou

74CE9E89-13C0-4569-A8B8-02DF61EB429E.jpeg

View attachment 296554

Reminds me if a story you Russians hate.

James and Mary were visiting Rudolf in Moscow. Moisture started to come down in the dead of winter. Mary said it was snow. Rudolf corrected her that it was rain. Mary said, I believe it's snow. James said, "Mary, you are wrong. Rudolf the Red knows Rain, Dear".

After telling everyone that "Trade wars are easy to win", so far all he has achieved is cutting $200 million in exports to China. Now they have a stage 1 Agreement which basically says that China will start buying more agricultural products and in two years, exports will be back to what they were before the trade war started.

The tough stuff, like trade marks and patents will be dealt with in Phase II negotiations - after the 2020 Election.
Lol ok ,, get some help

Cry cry cry

Yes you are correct. ... he is deranged for sure

Forum List

Back