Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

Russia. You’re not defending the US from anyone. Your goal is to destroy it.
LMAO. So because I am pro capitalism, small Govt, pro logic, pro private healthcare, pro strong military, pro strong borders and pro Israel, I am trying to “destroy the US”. You’re a crazy weirdo.

small govt?

Really?

:iyfyus.jpg:
Trolling again? Merry Xmas to you and your family.

Yours as well. Been prepping food fro tomorrow off and on all day today. Daughter lands in about 4 hours! Life is good in the Gator house!
Do you celebrate Christmas? I know some Jews that do and some that do not.

I have extended family who does, so yes, my kids get the best of both worlds. Spoiled.

Nice! Good deal for them!

Have a good one! I do not plan to even open this site tomorrow!

You don’t need our defense? That is laughable. .

Who are we defending Canada from? Who is threatening Canada?
Who is threatening the US? Who are we defending the US from. Answer those and you have your answers.

LMAO. So because I am pro capitalism, small Govt, pro logic, pro private healthcare, pro strong military, pro strong borders and pro Israel, I am trying to “destroy the US”. You’re a crazy weirdo.

In order to have a post count of 18,000 posts in 16 months, you have to post more than 30 times per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Nothing gives you Russian trolls away faster than your post count.

Gee, I'm pro-capitalism, small government and logic, and strong borders. Private for-profit healthcare and health insurance has put health care out of the financial reach of tens of millions of Americans. I love my single payer system. The declining rate of life expectancy for Americans is an indictment of your private healthcare system.

The military is bleeding Americans white, as are pointless wars of agression. I am not pro-Israel, largely because they are far too right wing and reactionary.

What I am not, is a lying Russian troll.

Russian troll? LMAO. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Have you ever had to travel for work? Ride planes, trains and rental cars for 200 days a year? No. So be quiet. I do this to provide a better life for my wife and kids. I live in Boston, MA. Go Pats.

You're just a disgruntled communist old hag who hates America and when she loses debates, accuses others of being "Russians". Funny thing is, I am a Russian Jew as my parents escaped the old Soviet Union. But I am white so you would consider me privileged because you are a leftist loon.

small govt?

Really?

Yours as well. Been prepping food fro tomorrow off and on all day today. Daughter lands in about 4 hours! Life is good in the Gator house!

I have extended family who does, so yes, my kids get the best of both worlds. Spoiled.

Nice! Good deal for them!

Have a good one! I do not plan to even open this site tomorrow!

You too. All the best.

Who is threatening the US? Who are we defending the US from. Answer those and you have your answers.

small govt?

Really?

I'm at my sister's house in Quebec for Christmas. My first Christmas ever with the French side of the family.

small govt?

Really?

I'm at my sister's house in Quebec for Christmas. My first Christmas ever with the French side of the family.
Tres Bien.

as there economy tanks...

I’m listening Klobuchar saying trumps tweets don’t work lol

Fuckin liberals are losers

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

And what about the Patents and Copyright issues?
You poor losers lol tds just won’t go away lol

After telling everyone that "Trade wars are easy to win", so far all he has achieved is cutting $200 million in exports to China...
Well, and collected $Billions in Tariff's.

fredgraph.png

That spike to the right is all Trump and that's measured in $10's of Billions, all with no tariff inflation to the US consumer, in fact, even normal inflation is tame, though wage growth is like nothing we have seen since the Clinton Administration, before 16 years of Dumb and Dumber.

And the Trade Balance has improved a great deal in the last year, that's all dollar for dollar improvement in US GDP

fredgraph.png

... The tough stuff, like trade marks and patents will be dealt with in Phase II negotiations - after the 2020 Election.
Certainly they are now aware that Trump will hit them with tariffs if that's what's needed to encourage them to stop stealing from us. We are their best customer, we deserve that respect.

What it doesn't show is the increase in price of goods that the US consumer pays. It's not the Chinese that are paying those tariffs, it's the American Consumer.

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

After telling everyone that "Trade wars are easy to win", so far all he has achieved is cutting $200 million in exports to China. Now they have a stage 1 Agreement which basically says that China will start buying more agricultural products and in two years, exports will be back to what they were before the trade war started.

The tough stuff, like trade marks and patents will be dealt with in Phase II negotiations - after the 2020 Election.
And hopefully the moron won't be around to give up the ranch

After telling everyone that "Trade wars are easy to win", so far all he has achieved is cutting $200 million in exports to China...

fredgraph.png

That spike to the right is all Trump and that's measured in $10's of Billions, all with no tariff inflation to the US consumer, in fact, even normal inflation is tame, though wage growth is like nothing we have seen since the Clinton Administration, before 16 years of Dumb and Dumber.

And the Trade Balance has improved a great deal in the last year, that's all dollar for dollar improvement in US GDP

fredgraph.png

... The tough stuff, like trade marks and patents will be dealt with in Phase II negotiations - after the 2020 Election.
Certainly they are now aware that Trump will hit them with tariffs if that's what's needed to encourage them to stop stealing from us. We are their best customer, we deserve that respect.

What it doesn't show is the increase in price of goods that the US consumer pays. It's not the Chinese that are paying those tariffs, it's the American Consumer.
You don't really have to shop at the dollar store for Chinese junk. The American consumer isn't bound to buy Chinese. Buy American. It's cheaper.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

You don't really have to shop at the dollar store for Chinese junk. The American consumer isn't bound to buy Chinese. Buy American. It's cheaper.

In most cases, you are "Obligated" since many of the manufactured goods are now made overseas and over 90% of those overseas goods will be manufactured in China regardless where you buy it. It chaps by drawers that I need to get another electric powered wheel. That motor was invented by a company in Denver Colorado in the late 70s. Yet, today, if you want one, you have to buy Chinese because that's all that is available. You want a TV? Guess what, you are going to be buying Chinese. Got a long drawn out story on that one but that's for a different time.

In many cases, the only option to not buying Chinese would be to do without. And America won't do that.

Four months later and no agreement. Just the fucking opposite.

Trump Warns Trade Talks With China May Last Past 2020 Election
“I have no deadline,” Mr. Trump told reporters during a wide-ranging 52-minute appearance in London with Jens Stoltenberg, the NATO Secretary General. “In some ways I like the idea of waiting until after the election for the China deal.”

Now don't you look like the ass that you are.

“I have no deadline,” Mr. Trump told reporters during a wide-ranging 52-minute appearance in London with Jens Stoltenberg, the NATO Secretary General. “In some ways I like the idea of waiting until after the election for the China deal.”

Calm down

Calm down
China won't beg for shit Trump is a complete AH which is why he needed teams of lawyers

After telling everyone that "Trade wars are easy to win", so far all he has achieved is cutting $200 million in exports to China. Now they have a stage 1 Agreement which basically says that China will start buying more agricultural products and in two years, exports will be back to what they were before the trade war started.

The tough stuff, like trade marks and patents will be dealt with in Phase II negotiations - after the 2020 Election.
Lol ok ,, get some help

Except they will still be a fraction of where they were before the tariff war started. It's still going to be about 1/4 the capacity.
Cry cry cry

You’re deranged, your party runs shit holes and you complain about America’s only remnants of success.

18,000 posts January of 2019. 54 posts a day, 7 days a week, all slavishly praising Trump.

Trump is destroying the country and Russians like you are cheering him on.

Lol ok ,, get some help

Except they will still be a fraction of where they were before the tariff war started. It's still going to be about 1/4 the capacity.
Cry cry cry

You’re deranged, your party runs shit holes and you complain about America’s only remnants of success.

18,000 posts January of 2019. 54 posts a day, 7 days a week, all slavishly praising Trump.

If he talks like a russian ,acts like a russian has russian interests at heart HE'S a fn Russian

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

In most cases, you are "Obligated" since many of the manufactured goods are now made overseas and over 90% of those overseas goods will be manufactured in China regardless where you buy it. It chaps by drawers that I need to get another electric powered wheel. That motor was invented by a company in Denver Colorado in the late 70s. Yet, today, if you want one, you have to buy Chinese because that's all that is available. You want a TV? Guess what, you are going to be buying Chinese. Got a long drawn out story on that one but that's for a different time.

In many cases, the only option to not buying Chinese would be to do without. And America won't do that.
Where is Ivankas shit produced??

Lol ok ,, get some help

Cry cry cry

Better Russian than democrat.

Forum List

Back