Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

as there economy tanks...

I’m listening Klobuchar saying trumps tweets don’t work lol

Fuckin liberals are losers

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

And what about the Patents and Copyright issues?
You poor losers lol tds just won’t go away lol
aria190821.gif

So you want the country to suffer and the trade war to continue? Seriously?
Tariffs are NOT the way to "win" a trade war, they only hurt the country imposing them. Any child knows that, how is it that you don't?

Too bad you do not have an argument just name-calling and stupid propaganda.... Just like the big orange clown con man fraud LOL and of course Fox noise Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Try the rest of the world -you know where there are journalists.....

Careful. You may be cited with lack of punctuation. Oh how rude of me. I’m sorry, maybe English isn’t your first language. In that case, you are doing verrrrry well. Keep studying. One day you will get it. Did those bad dims recruit you? Make sure when they take you to the polls to vote next year, they get you the happy meal you were promised, before they take you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just talking into the smartphone and when I say, IE c o m m a, it says k a m a or some crap. Try and adapt. Now do you have any arguments at all or have you surrendered?

Ok, so you’re just lazy. You sound like an illiterate moron. That explains a lot. Typical dim trait.

and like most GOP posters you are troll with no evidence just garbage propaganda and stupid insults.
And like most GOP posters you're a troll with no evidence just garbage propaganda and stupid insults....

You’ve been insulting everyone. Now you gonna cry, like a little bitch and claim to be the victim? Typical dim trait.

Mine are political insults. I just I don't call people stupid or gay. I call them brainwashed functional morons because of the GOP propaganda machine, the big story of the last 30 years and the worst thing I think ever for the United States. You have a whole other planet. Just for republicans in the whole world!

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

aria190821.gif

Tariffs are NOT the way to "win" a trade war, they only hurt the country imposing them. Any child knows that, how is it that you don't?

That had zero to do with my post. Need a hug?

aria190821.gif

Seriously. Look at the booming economy.
Does it looks like we are suffering?
Does it looks like we are loosing?

Honestly without China’s contributions to our economy ......... I don’t think our economy is this great.
Take away China. What do you think will happen?

Now Trumpy wants to negotiate by bullyness and threat??? This dumb move started since last year and it will drag on till next year. If China is backing down ......... they could have done it last year or early this year but they are not.

aria190821.gif

Honestly without China’s contributions to our economy ......... I don’t think our economy is this great.

Now Trumpy wants to negotiate by bullyness and threat??? This dumb move started since last year and it will drag on till next year. If China is backing down ......... they could have done it last year or early this year but they are not.

You may replace that manufacturing with India and not skip a beat.

aria190821.gif

Do you expect India to do any different? At least China is not entering the labor market in US.
We have Indian workers taking over our high American jobs.

aria190821.gif

Do you expect India to do any different? At least China is not entering the labor market in US.

What are “high American jobs”?

My apologies. I mean high paying American jobs.

My apologies. I mean high paying American jobs.

Asians are already snagging them. Their kids seem to just want it more?

aria190821.gif

Both sides are hurt, Lose/Lose situation.

aria190821.gif

Both sides are hurt, Lose/Lose situation.

So how would you have handled this if you were POTUS? Status quo?

China said Trump LIED AGAIN to prevent Friday's 650 point stock market crash from continuing on into Monday. Repubtards fell for it & ate it up! China caused Fridays stock crash when it slapped more tariffs on the USA! China says there were NO CHINA CALLS!!! China again said they will not bow to pressure from Trump. Trump was scared shirtless over the weekend saying he had second thoughts on China trade war. China says they never left the negotiations or came back.
And yet our Stock Market is up 31% over the last year. About double the rise of the Shanghai SE Composite Index

After telling everyone that "Trade wars are easy to win", so far all he has achieved is cutting $200 million in exports to China. Now they have a stage 1 Agreement which basically says that China will start buying more agricultural products and in two years, exports will be back to what they were before the trade war started.

The tough stuff, like trade marks and patents will be dealt with in Phase II negotiations - after the 2020 Election.

After telling everyone that "Trade wars are easy to win", so far all he has achieved is cutting $200 million in exports to China. Now they have a stage 1 Agreement which basically says that China will start buying more agricultural products and in two years, exports will be back to what they were before the trade war started.

The tough stuff, like trade marks and patents will be dealt with in Phase II negotiations - after the 2020 Election.
Lol ok ,, get some help

Lol ok ,, get some help

Except they will still be a fraction of where they were before the tariff war started. It's still going to be about 1/4 the capacity.

Lol ok ,, get some help

Except they will still be a fraction of where they were before the tariff war started. It's still going to be about 1/4 the capacity.
Cry cry cry

Lol ok ,, get some help

Cry cry cry

Lol ok ,, get some help

Cry cry cry

You’re deranged, your party runs shit holes and you complain about America’s only remnants of success.

Last edited:

After telling everyone that "Trade wars are easy to win", so far all he has achieved is cutting $200 million in exports to China...
Well, and collected $Billions in Tariff's.

fredgraph.png

That spike to the right is all Trump and that's measured in $10's of Billions, all with no tariff inflation to the US consumer, in fact, even normal inflation is tame, though wage growth is like nothing we have seen since the Clinton Administration, before 16 years of Dumb and Dumber.

And the Trade Balance has improved a great deal in the last year, that's all dollar for dollar improvement in US GDP

fredgraph.png

... The tough stuff, like trade marks and patents will be dealt with in Phase II negotiations - after the 2020 Election.
Certainly they are now aware that Trump will hit them with tariffs if that's what's needed to encourage them to stop stealing from us. We are their best customer, we deserve that respect.

Forum List

Back