Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

Democrats are really foolish losers

Trump and the majority of America's men have forced China to stop buying off crooked high treason criminal democrats and deep state

So today we see China seeing how they have no choice but to stop working with America's democrat traitors for their advancement

Trump and the American men has stayed strong against the crooked deep state and democrats who have been bought off by our big conpetitor

China now must go with trump and the American white males

This change spells total doom for the crooked deep state and crooked democrats !!

China now knows they cannot advance like before with working with America's traitors

They now will work with trump and the majority of the American men

Trump and the majority of America's men have forced China to stop buying off crooked high treason criminal democrats and deep state

So today we see China seeing how they have no choice but to stop working with America's democrat traitors for their advancement

Trump and the American men has stayed strong against the crooked deep state and democrats who have been bought off by our big conpetitor

This change spells total doom for the crooked deep state and crooked democrats !!

China now knows they cannot advance like before with working with America's traitors

There is no deep State there are no criminal Democrats. Change the channel you are in deep doo-doo.... Perfect distracted chump of the greedy idiot rich GOP....

There is no deep State there are no criminal Democrats. Change the channel you are in deep doo-doo.... Perfect distracted chump of the greedy idiot rich GOP....
But I do hope Trump has success with China Iran North Korea but given history he is a screw up.... The only thing wrong with our law enforcement is they are a little overeager LOL. All your phony scandals are total garbage easily seen and obvious....

Trump said China called him begging for a deal. China said they made no call.

So either Trump is lying or China is lying?

So who would you suspect would be more likely to lie?

Trump or China?

Who has a history of lying?

Trump or China?

as there economy tanks...

I’m listening Klobuchar saying trumps tweets don’t work lol

Fuckin liberals are losers

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

That's Panda talking.

This means that Xi is ratcheting the war up.

vice-chairman-liu-he-commerce-minister-zhong-shan-chairman-xi-jinping.jpg

Liu He? Hi’s role was changed back in July and now he's playing the role of panda messaging to cover their interests.

Hardliner’s inclusion in US trade talks ‘normal’, says China

Zhong Shan (Dragon) is the hardline trade negotiator who makes the decisions now.

Personal Conclusion:

Hardball

The majority of the men agrees that the deep state and democrats are guilty of high treason

Let that sink in

And then check history of what happens when the majority of men judges something as high treason

Democrats are desparate to try to fool and brainwash

Too late

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

That's Panda talking.

Liu He? Hi’s role was changed back in July and now he's playing the role of panda messaging to cover their interests.

Zhong Shan (Dragon) is the hardline trade negotiator who makes the decisions now.

Personal Conclusion:

Hardball

China cannot afford to have trump bring support to India and China. If trump does China will be boxed in

Trump said China called him begging for a deal. China said they made no call.

So either Trump is lying or China is lying?

So who would you suspect would be more likely to lie?

Trump or China?

Who has a history of lying?

Trump or China?

China has no choice but to work with trump since trump has the men of America

Trump would box in China by supporting India and Japan

China will now SING and testify how the democrats were being bought off and now they want to work honestly with trump and honest Americans

That's Panda talking.

Personal Conclusion:

Hardball

China cannot afford to have trump bring support to India and China. If trump does China will be boxed in

That's already happening, China sees this and yet still is playing their same game back with panda/dragon while Trump has played panda/dragon back to them.

Just like he fights the left like a leftist.

They just showed Trump on TV saying that China called. And then after a while he said China called twice. And then they said China responded by saying they made no call.

So who do these white wingers believe? Trump or China? Don’t you hate it when an adversary of the United States is more believable than the president?

They just showed Trump on TV saying that China called. And then after a while he said China called twice. And then they said China responded by saying they made no call.

So who do these white wingers believe? Trump or China? Don’t you hate it when an adversary of the United States is more believable than the president?

White winger? WTF are you, a green winger?

Who fucking cares what you hear from MSNBS. Are you an expert on China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MSNBC and every respected news media and law enforcement around the world, super duper. All you have is Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Greedy idiot billionaire nonsense for the chumps....

Respected by whom? The parade of clowns [emoji1782] running in 2020. So far, everything you’ve respected sources have said is dead wrong. And law enforcement backs Don by the way.

Respected by the world's journalists and law enforcement. There is no deep state conspiracy no matter how many stupid emails to FBI lovers sent to each other. And at the time 2015 Trump was still 1 of 20 or whatever candidates and everyone thought he was nuts. And they were right. All he had to do to take over the GOP was parrot Fox Rush Limbaugh etc garbage propaganda. Breaking for you chumps... Obama Clinton Hillary learner etc etc are not criminals LOL. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. The world is aghast at your ignorance and stupidity oops I mean brainwash....

You sound mad. It’s not been the same for you since you lost. It must be difficult for you.

in the entire world only ignoramus brainwashed functional moron GOP dupes like you agree with you. Absolute garbage which makes you dupes the insane....

Nah,
Hilly and Nancy are garbage. Sour grapes for dims.

MSNBC and every respected news media and law enforcement around the world, super duper. All you have is Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Greedy idiot billionaire nonsense for the chumps....

Respected by whom? The parade of clowns [emoji1782] running in 2020. So far, everything you’ve respected sources have said is dead wrong. And law enforcement backs Don by the way.

Respected by the world's journalists and law enforcement. There is no deep state conspiracy no matter how many stupid emails to FBI lovers sent to each other. And at the time 2015 Trump was still 1 of 20 or whatever candidates and everyone thought he was nuts. And they were right. All he had to do to take over the GOP was parrot Fox Rush Limbaugh etc garbage propaganda. Breaking for you chumps... Obama Clinton Hillary learner etc etc are not criminals LOL. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. The world is aghast at your ignorance and stupidity oops I mean brainwash....

You sound mad. It’s not been the same for you since you lost. It must be difficult for you.

in the entire world only ignoramus brainwashed functional moron GOP dupes like you agree with you. Absolute garbage which makes you dupes the insane....

Okay, join in now. It's the Rump battle cry......
RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP.....repeat as necessary (over and over and over and.....)

Really sad for you. Every day must be agonizing [emoji38].

White winger? WTF are you, a green winger?
At this point, I suspect Republicans are about 99% white and getting whiter all the time.

DAYAM. I feel another big Trump Win sneaking up on me again!

View attachment 276090
Give us a call when he actually wins anything or does anything besides fool the brainwashed dupes and cut taxes on himself....

RING! RING!

RING! RING! RING!

DAYAM. I feel another big Trump Win sneaking up on me again!

View attachment 276090

check your drawers - that fart had a lump in it.

Sorry, Dude. Didn't mean to sit on your brains. I know you ain't got nothing to spare.

Forum List

Back