Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

as there economy tanks...

I’m listening Klobuchar saying trumps tweets don’t work lol

Fuckin liberals are losers

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

And what about the Patents and Copyright issues?
You poor losers lol tds just won’t go away lol

So you keep defending Rump with your STDS. Does that mean another Rump Cabinet Member is going to be fired, quit or indicted very soon and you are helping to find a replacement?

View attachment 275995
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you.
iu

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

So you keep defending Rump with your STDS. Does that mean another Rump Cabinet Member is going to be fired, quit or indicted very soon and you are helping to find a replacement?

View attachment 275995
iu
Putin is good. He made Holocaust denial criminalized. When is the United States doing the same?

View attachment 275995
iu
Putin is good. He made Holocaust denial criminalized. When is the United States doing the same?
So tell me truthfully, what is it like to serve as Putin's Butt Plug?
Seems to me you are always in the dark.

View attachment 275995
iu
China, and Russia don't have the kind of antisemitism going on as the USA.
Putin Speaks Against Holocaust Denial and Anti-Semitism

China is better than the United States where antisemitic Nazis shoot up synagogues.
You mean leftist DemNazi Democrats shoot up Synagogues. In fact, about 95% of mass shootings are committed by butt hurt, liberal snow flakes. Why are you a Nazi sympathizer and Commie Bastard?

China:

Where the people build the roads and walls, and sometimes end up being part of the roads and walls.

iu

View attachment 275995
iu

I am not sure if what I smell is the smell of cow shit, or the smell of a Trolling Left Tard DemNazi Bot.

China is better than the United States where antisemitic Nazis shoot up synagogues.
You mean leftist DemNazi Democrat shoot up Synagogues. In fact, about 95% of mass shootings are committed by butt hurt, liberal snow flakes. Why are you a Nazi sympathizer and Commie Bastard?

China:

Where the people build the roads and walls, and sometimes end up being part of the roads and walls.

iu
I think you are a Nazi. You seem angry about criminalizing Holocaust denial. Just like Adolf Hitler you are anticommunist.

View attachment 275995
iu

I am not sure if what I smell is the smell of cow shit, or the smell of a Trolling Left Tard DemNazi Bot.
Are you a troll? You seem to have a purposeful dumb political spectrum chart. Nazis were rightwingers.

You mean leftist DemNazi Democrat shoot up Synagogues. In fact, about 95% of mass shootings are committed by butt hurt, liberal snow flakes. Why are you a Nazi sympathizer and Commie Bastard?

China:

iu
I think you are a Nazi. You seem angry about criminalizing Holocaust denial. Just like Adolf Hitler you are anticommunist.
What's it like to run over human beings with a tank? Do they make a crunchy noise like smashing a potato chip, or is it more like a squishy sound?
iu

iu

Are you a troll? You seem to have a purposeful dumb political spectrum chart. Nazis were rightwingers.
Why do you murder female babies in China?
1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

China:

iu
What's it like to run over human beings with a tank? Do they make a crunchy noise like smashing a potato chip, or is it more like a squishy sound?
iu
Nazi troll. Why are you so angry about Holocaust denial, and communism? China is better, as is Russia in these fields. Russia, and China are places today where Jews can worship without fear of being shot.

Why do you murder female babies in China?
1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg
I'm not Chinese. I just believe China has been better for Jews than America.

Democrats are begging China no to give us a good deal so trump could lose.. democrats are terrorist

rooting against america! wow.

Forum List

Back