Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

Trump is cutting deals at this conference that is undermining China, they are scared shitless..

I’m in awe of how great trump is. Amazing time to be alive

Please list the deals that Trump has cut at the G7

The US is letting China look like the adult.

That is because we have a child for a president.
Says the douchebag who is still being forced to sit at The Kid's Table on Holidays.
cw4vcgkn5ksy.jpg

Trump is cutting deals at this conference that is undermining China, they are scared shitless..

Japan trade deal, moron!

1748988.gif

has nothing to do with what is going on in China.

U.S. and Japan strike trade deal ‘in principle’

“We have been working on a deal with Japan for a long time,”

After 1 day, he got European Allies to agree to provide assistance to Brazil for The Rain Forest Fires.

He had nothing to do with that, that effort was lead by Macron.

Any more stupid lies?

Japan trade deal, moron!

1748988.gif

has nothing to do with what is going on in China.

U.S. and Japan strike trade deal ‘in principle’

“We have been working on a deal with Japan for a long time,”
Vagina, as China serves as America's Vagina to use and abuse as we see fit.

Trump strikes 'billion-dollar' trade deal with Japan

The deal that has been in the works for months and months? And you rubes want to give him credit for an agreement in principle?

You all are getting desperate.

The deal that has been in the works for months and months? And you rubes want to give him credit for an agreement in principle?

:anj_stfu:

How about he didn't rejoin the Iran NUKE deal the Surrender Monkey PAID FOR...lololol

:anj_stfu:

The deal with Japan is almost the exact same agreements between the two countries that the TPP would have provided. Less tariffs on beef and pork and we will not tariff their automobiles.

as there economy tanks...

I’m listening Klobuchar saying trumps tweets don’t work lol

Fuckin liberals are losers

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

And what about the Patents and Copyright issues?

What is certain is that the market is up and IF a favorable deal is done it will skyrocket up.

China, and Russia don't have the kind of antisemitism going on as the USA.
Putin Speaks Against Holocaust Denial and Anti-Semitism

I am not sure if what I smell is the smell of cow shit, or the smell of a Trolling Left Tard DemNazi Bot.
Are you a troll? You seem to have a purposeful dumb political spectrum chart. Nazis were rightwingers.
Why do you murder female babies in China?
1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg
I'm not Chinese. I just believe China has been better for Jews than America.
So, wait, let me get this straight? China, the most religiously oppressive society on Earth, is good for Jews?

Can you pick out "The Jew" in this mass of Chinamen?

1560102489111.jpg
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism America does.History of antisemitism in the United States - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back