Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

I'm not Chinese. I just believe China has been better for Jews than America.
So, wait, let me get this straight? China, the most religiously oppressive society on Earth, is good for Jews?

Can you pick out "The Jew" in this mass of Chinamen?

1560102489111.jpg
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism America does.History of antisemitism in the United States - Wikipedia
Yah they kill all the Jews, Muslims and Christians in China, or they arrest them. There are no Jews in China butt head.

We kicked Hitler's Ass and stopped the Holocaust. You are just pissed that you couldn't keep it going.

Tell us all how Putin's ass tastes again, CommieTard. That's always entertaining.
China does have Jews.
History of the Jews in China - Wikipedia
Stalin killed 5 million Nazis. Stalin liberated Auschwitz, and Stalin sent supplies, and training to Israelis.
Stalin killed 20 Million of his own people.

What's it like to serve as Putin's butt plug?

Major Soviet Paper Says 20 Million Died As Victims of Stalin
By famine. The USA had a Holodomor too.American Holodomor

The deal with Japan is almost the exact same agreements between the two countries that the TPP would have provided. Less tariffs on beef and pork and we will not tariff their automobiles.

You got bitch slapped with facts, go lick your wounds loser.

You rubes are so cute. Nothing happened at the G7 except Trump and Abe agreed they would like to sign the agreement in Sept, but that it has not been finalized yet. And you are so desperate you call that a win!

^^^ liberal butthurt alert.

The truth hurts my little Trump worshiper.

but it is good for you.

Trump lives rent free in your head snowflake. You bloviate about him daily.

this from the moron that has Trump as his avatar. you cannot make this shit up.

So, wait, let me get this straight? China, the most religiously oppressive society on Earth, is good for Jews?

Can you pick out "The Jew" in this mass of Chinamen?

1560102489111.jpg
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism America does.History of antisemitism in the United States - Wikipedia
Yah they kill all the Jews, Muslims and Christians in China, or they arrest them. There are no Jews in China butt head.

We kicked Hitler's Ass and stopped the Holocaust. You are just pissed that you couldn't keep it going.

Tell us all how Putin's ass tastes again, CommieTard. That's always entertaining.
China does have Jews.
Stalin killed 5 million Nazis. Stalin liberated Auschwitz, and Stalin sent supplies, and training to Israelis.

Famine is what's for breakfast in China if America doesn't feed them.

China does have Jews.

China was the poorest country in the world from 1937 - 1973. Now China because of communism is a superpower.

You got bitch slapped with facts, go lick your wounds loser.

You rubes are so cute. Nothing happened at the G7 except Trump and Abe agreed they would like to sign the agreement in Sept, but that it has not been finalized yet. And you are so desperate you call that a win!

but it is good for you.

My Trump avatar triggers you, I assumed as much. :itsok:

but it is good for you.

yes it does. It makes me laugh my ass off every time I see it. I am amused by people that worship other human beings. Never understood it, but I do find it fun to watch.

China does have Jews.

China was the poorest country in the world from 1937 - 1973. Now China because of communism is a superpower.
China is a paper tiger. Why do Chinese women work in whore houses, and massage parlors to suck American dick?

China's economy is collapsing because they cannot survive if they do not steal, cheat and lie their way in to keeping their economy afloat.

Cut them off from their lies and thieving ways, and they are done.

but it is good for you.

yes it does. It makes me laugh my ass off every time I see it. I am amused by people that worship other human beings. Never understood it, but I do find it fun to watch.
Like you and your friends worship, Marx, Stalin, Putin, Clinton and Satan?

but it is good for you.

Nope, I do not worship any human. Do try and keep up.

China does have Jews.

China is a paper tiger. Why do Chinese women work in whore houses, and massage parlors to suck American dick?

China's economy is collapsing because they cannot survive if they do not steal, cheat and lie their way in to keeping their economy afloat.

What Chinese stealing? Was it American, or Chinese CEOs who outsourced to China? Chinese Americans are richer than white Americans. Yes Jewish Americans are richer than Chinese Americans. We have also been here longer than the Chinese.

We are encouraged by freedom. We voted for it, we are anticipating our great culture becoming even better

So you aren't lovin on your pillow at night listening to Saul Alinsky's Satanic Audible book?
We know you have a love doll with Putin's face on one side, and Hillary Clinton's on the other.

What Chinese stealing? Was it American, or Chinese CEOs who outsourced to China? Chinese Americans are richer than white Americans. Yes Jewish Americans are richer than Chinese Americans. We have also been here longer than the Chinese.
You are the kind of person that raids his own dirty laundry basket to sniff his own dirty underwear. And that is a professional opinion.

So you aren't lovin on your pillow at night listening to Saul Alinsky's Satanic Audible book?
We know you have a love doll with Putin's face on one side, and Hillary Clinton's on the other.
What was Saul Alinskys crime? Putin has been better for Jews for than Trump. Just like China has been better for Jews than Trump.

You are the kind of person that raids his own dirty laundry basket to sniff his own dirty underwear. And that is a professional opinion.
You sound angry, and unstable. Do you own guns?

China does have Jews.

wow, look at you, you should go live in that great country!!! The folks in Hong Kong would disagree with you. just saying you haven't a brain between your ears.

What was Saul Alinskys crime? Putin has been better for Jews for than Trump. Just like China has been better for Jews than Trump.
Why do you worship Satan?

What's the appeal there?

In the end you and he end up in Hell together, then what?

Chestnut's roasting on an open fire?

China does have Jews.

wow, look at you, you should go live in that great country!!! The folks in Hong Kong would disagree with you. just saying you haven't a brain between your ears.
What America did in Iraq was 1,000 times worse than what China is doing in Hong Kong. American hypocrite.

What America did in Iraq was 1,000 times worse than what China is doing in Hong Kong. American hypocrite.
explain that?

China does have Jews.

His brain resides between his left and right butt cheeks.

Forum List

Back