Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

What America did in Iraq was 1,000 times worse than what China is doing in Hong Kong. American hypocrite.
So move out
America has increasingly outed its allies under Trump. China has become just another enemy Trump has created.
Getting better deals for poor Americans is putting? Cool story
Better deals? Tariffs are a tax on poor Americans.
how so? since when did poor people get control of the corporations in america. So the poor aren't poor any longer? way to go mr. president.
Tariffs cause corporations to raise prices. Just like you Republicans claim with corporate tax rates.

So move out
America has increasingly outed its allies under Trump. China has become just another enemy Trump has created.
Really? I havent paid more , and jobs are up so are wages.. dip shit
China isn't an enemy. China was a friend, until Trump decided to declare a cold war with China. There aren't enough people to fill the job market in America. If you bring back manufacturing there will be massive labor shortages. Which will be filled by immigrants. I thought immigrants were bad? They are not. But at least be consistent.
They make 500 billion off of America every year while we lose money.. is that how you run your life? lol

wow, look at you, you should go live in that great country!!! The folks in Hong Kong would disagree with you. just saying you haven't a brain between your ears.
What America did in Iraq was 1,000 times worse than what China is doing in Hong Kong. American hypocrite.
So move out
Everything you say sounds like a broken record, Troll, and looks like this.

tenor.gif
It seems like every week another country is angry at America for Trump. Last I checked it was Denmark. Because Denmark didn't want to give Trump Greenland.
giphy.gif

this from the moron that has Trump as his avatar. you cannot make this shit up.

My Trump avatar triggers you, I assumed as much. :itsok:

yes it does. It makes me laugh my ass off every time I see it. I am amused by people that worship other human beings. Never understood it, but I do find it fun to watch.
Like you and your friends worship, Marx, Stalin, Putin, Clinton and Satan?

Nope, I do not worship any human. Do try and keep up.
We are encouraged by freedom. We voted for it, we are anticipating our great culture becoming even better

You claim to want freedom yet support the very opposite of freedom...tariffs on what we purchase.

So move out
how so? since when did poor people get control of the corporations in america. So the poor aren't poor any longer? way to go mr. president.
Tariffs cause corporations to raise prices. Just like you Republicans claim with corporate tax rates.
giphy.gif

What was Saul Alinskys crime? Putin has been better for Jews for than Trump. Just like China has been better for Jews than Trump.
Why do you worship Satan?

What's the appeal there?

In the end you and he end up in Hell together, then what?

Chestnut's roasting on an open fire?
There is no satan, just like there is no jesus. We as Jews don't believe in such fairy tales. Why do you? China also doesn't believe such fairy tales. Chinese are much more smart, and tolerant towards Jews than America is.
You are a fairy who believes in fairy tales. This is why no one believes in you.

Jesus was a Jew btw Dummy.
cute-fairy-cartoon-vector-1380842.jpg
Do you have proof that jesus existed? China has much in common with Jews. Both Jews, and Chinese are resented for our success.
The gospel, based on The Life of Christ, was disseminated throughout the World and was integral to the formation of The British Empire, and was the fundamental inspiration for why America was born, and is why English is the official language of business, and why the Dollar is the preferred currency in the world, and it is also exactly why you are typing in English.

Fairy Tales do not cause such a global change in society.

Now go sit back at the kids table and let the adults talk.
The British empire was an empire of genocide. China definitely never killed on such a scale. Note that China never left their continent.

yes it does. It makes me laugh my ass off every time I see it. I am amused by people that worship other human beings. Never understood it, but I do find it fun to watch.

We are encouraged by freedom. We voted for it, we are anticipating our great culture becoming even better

You claim to want freedom yet support the very opposite of freedom...tariffs on what we purchase.
Tariffs on Communism is a good thing. Now go suck some Chinese Cock.

French and U.S. negotiators have reached a compromise agreement on France’s digital tax, a levy which prompted U.S. President Donald Trump to threaten a separate tax on French wine imports, a source close to the negotiations said.The compromise struck between French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire, U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Donald Trump’s White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow envisages that France would repay to companies the difference between a French tax and a planned mechanism being drawn up by the OECD . The draft agreement will be submitted to Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron later on Monday at a G7 leaders summit in Biarritz.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

China isn't an enemy. China was a friend, until Trump decided to declare a cold war with China. There aren't enough people to fill the job market in America. If you bring back manufacturing there will be massive labor shortages. Which will be filled by immigrants. I thought immigrants were bad? They are not. But at least be consistent.
They make 500 billion off of America every year while we lose money.. is that how you run your life? lol

how are we losing money?

are you "losing" money when you buy groceries from the local store?

are you losing money when you buy a new 55" TV?

What's the appeal there?

There is no satan, just like there is no jesus. We as Jews don't believe in such fairy tales. Why do you? China also doesn't believe such fairy tales. Chinese are much more smart, and tolerant towards Jews than America is.
You are a fairy who believes in fairy tales. This is why no one believes in you.

Do you have proof that jesus existed? China has much in common with Jews. Both Jews, and Chinese are resented for our success.
The gospel, based on The Life of Christ, was disseminated throughout the World and was integral to the formation of The British Empire, and was the fundamental inspiration for why America was born, and is why English is the official language of business, and why the Dollar is the preferred currency in the world, and it is also exactly why you are typing in English.

The British empire was an empire of genocide. China definitely never killed on such a scale. Note that China never left their continent.
maxresdefault.jpg

You make no sense

Communism turned China from the most poor country on earth into a superpower.

You make no sense

That would be the result of your low IQ.

So move out
China created the war, not trump, just so we're clear. your facts keep getting in the way of the truth.

how are we losing money?

are you "losing" money when you buy groceries from the local store?

are you losing money when you buy a new 55" TV?
If I’m buying American how am I losing money? Pours back in. Because that’s eventually what’s going to happen. 247 thousand new manufacturing jobs last 2 years. Incredible! Only growing

China created the war, not trump, just so we're clear. your facts keep getting in the way of the truth.
When did China do that?Trump has turned much of the world against the USA.

They are killing females lol they have Muslims in jail lol

What's the appeal there?

Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years'
5cf99751-2105-4012-9649-a5ce90dccd5c.jpg

110228_pig_cart.jpg

You make no sense

That would be the result of your low IQ.
I’m winning you are not .. catch up

They are killing females lol they have Muslims in jail lol
The USA has done similar in Iraq. China is benign compared to the United States.

Forum List

Back