Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

There is no satan, just like there is no jesus. We as Jews don't believe in such fairy tales. Why do you? China also doesn't believe such fairy tales. Chinese are much more smart, and tolerant towards Jews than America is.
You are a fairy who believes in fairy tales. This is why no one believes in you.

Jesus was a Jew btw Dummy.
cute-fairy-cartoon-vector-1380842.jpg
Do you have proof that jesus existed? China has much in common with Jews. Both Jews, and Chinese are resented for our success.
The gospel, based on The Life of Christ, was disseminated throughout the World and was integral to the formation of The British Empire, and was the fundamental inspiration for why America was born, and is why English is the official language of business, and why the Dollar is the preferred currency in the world, and it is also exactly why you are typing in English.

Fairy Tales do not cause such a global change in society.

Now go sit back at the kids table and let the adults talk.
The British empire was an empire of genocide. China definitely never killed on such a scale. Note that China never left their continent.
Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years'
5cf99751-2105-4012-9649-a5ce90dccd5c.jpg

110228_pig_cart.jpg
There were famines in China long before communism. List of famines in China - Wikipedia

We are encouraged by freedom. We voted for it, we are anticipating our great culture becoming even better

You claim to want freedom yet support the very opposite of freedom...tariffs on what we purchase.
Tariffs on Communism is a good thing. Now go suck some Chinese Cock.
Communism turned China from the most poor country on earth into a superpower.
They are killing females lol they have Muslims in jail lol
The USA has done similar in Iraq. China is benign compared to the United States.
We murdered female babies??? Huh we put Muslims in jail for being Muslim? Lol are you a retard ?

Getting better deals for poor Americans is putting? Cool story
Better deals? Tariffs are a tax on poor Americans.
Really? I havent paid more , and jobs are up so are wages.. dip shit
China isn't an enemy. China was a friend, until Trump decided to declare a cold war with China. There aren't enough people to fill the job market in America. If you bring back manufacturing there will be massive labor shortages. Which will be filled by immigrants. I thought immigrants were bad? They are not. But at least be consistent.
China created the war, not trump, just so we're clear. your facts keep getting in the way of the truth.
When did China do that?Trump has turned much of the world against the USA.
Op-Ed: Trump's 45% tariff on Chinese goods is perfectly calculated
"China has been waging an undeclared trade war on the U.S. since joining the World Trade Organization in 2001."

You claim to want freedom yet support the very opposite of freedom...tariffs on what we purchase.
The USA has done similar in Iraq. China is benign compared to the United States.
We murdered female babies??? Huh we put Muslims in jail for being Muslim? Lol are you a retard ?
The United States is far from innocent.
Mahmudiyah rape and killings - Wikipedia
Haditha massacre - Wikipedia

He is obviously not American, and is Indoctrinated in Communism.

Facebook, Twitter had to shut down a 100,000 fake accounts from China for spamming Chinese Propaganda.

His account should be reported and shut down too.

Facebook, Twitter had to shut down a 100,000 fake accounts from China for spamming Chinese Propaganda.

I am from the upper west side of Manhattan. Is Chinese propaganda anything worse than Trumps propaganda?

Why do Chinese Women serve as Whores for American Men?
Because Chinese men, have itsy bitsy teeny weenies.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

I am from the upper west side of Manhattan. Is Chinese propaganda anything worse than Trumps propaganda?
Chinese Propaganda is no Different than DemNazi, Dem Tard Propaganda

No one here believes for a minute you are a Patriotic American.

Car Pool Lane in China
images

hqdefault.jpg
Such a racist stereotype. You sure seem like a Nazi. Are you antisemitic as well?

hqdefault.jpg
Such a racist stereotype. You sure seem like a Nazi. Are you antisemitic as well?

Are you "Woke"?
because-china-fashion-funny-shuang-5-5c52b80091922__700.jpg

Chinese Propaganda is not Different than DemNazi, Dem Tard Propaganda

Why would I be proud to be American? America is the heart of antisemitic hate crimes bombings and massacres. It only seems to be getting worse. I'm scared of the future of Americas Jews. I think China at this point is better. Only Palestinian Nazis are killing as many Jews as Americans. China just isn't an antisemitic country like Nazi America, and Nazi Palestine.

Why would I be proud to be American? America is the heart of antisemitic hate crimes bombings and massacres. It only seems to be getting worse. I'm scared of the future of Americas Jews. I think China at this point is better. Only Palestinian Nazis are killing as many Jews as Americans. China just isn't an antisemitic country like Nazi America, and Nazi Palestine.

Broken Record, Troll Bot. China think you not funny! Crap your hands for Not Funny Guy!
chinese-fashion5.jpg

China is not begging. They are kicking Trump's ass. Unfortunately, American's are paying for our compulsive lying fool of a President.

Trumps claims that China is begging to return to the negotiation table can only be met with skepticism

He has told too many similar lies

I signed will you?
Sign the Petition

Broken Record, Troll Bot. China think you not funny! Crap your hands for Not Funny Guy!
chinese-fashion5.jpg
You are such a racist Nazi against Chinese people.

Forum List

Back