Trump wins again, CHINA BEGGING for negotiations and calm

as there economy tanks...

I’m listening Klobuchar saying trumps tweets don’t work lol

Fuckin liberals are losers

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

And what about the Patents and Copyright issues?
You poor losers lol tds just won’t go away lol
aria190821.gif

So you want the country to suffer and the trade war to continue? Seriously?

Trump is cutting deals at this conference that is undermining China, they are scared shitless..

I’m in awe of how great trump is. Amazing time to be alive

Please list the deals that Trump has cut at the G7

Trump strikes 'billion-dollar' trade deal with Japan

The deal that has been in the works for months and months? And you rubes want to give him credit for an agreement in principle?

You all are getting desperate.
:anj_stfu:

The deal with Japan is almost the exact same agreements between the two countries that the TPP would have provided. Less tariffs on beef and pork and we will not tariff their automobiles.

You got bitch slapped with facts, go lick your wounds loser.

China announces it seeks 'calm' end to trade war, as markets tank and currency hits 11-year flatline

I keep hearing conflicting things from Trump. The only uncertainy there is is that Rump is an uncertainy himself. And I've heard the same old dog and pony act from China so I don't believe it. Trump just announced that he was suspending the new Tariffs until after the Holidays. Rump, if you are going to do the Tariff and expect results, do it already without waffling. The Chinese respect that. Waffling and they continue playing games.

What is certain is that the market is up and IF a favorable deal is done it will skyrocket up.

After more than 570 days of stagnation we could use a skyrocket

Trump is cutting deals at this conference that is undermining China, they are scared shitless..

The deal that has been in the works for months and months? And you rubes want to give him credit for an agreement in principle?

The deal with Japan is almost the exact same agreements between the two countries that the TPP would have provided. Less tariffs on beef and pork and we will not tariff their automobiles.
He’s also putting pressure on India to make deals with USA not China,, China sees the future is dim..

If this was obama they would be talking about where to go on vacation. Trump is making deals for Americans

After 1 day, he got European Allies to agree to provide assistance to Brazil for The Rain Forest Fires.
really?
Trump himself offered assisance, but the EU wants to retaliate because of these fires.

Says the doofus who furiously types on Desperate Lie after another in the hopes that he single handedly can stop the impending doom of the 2018 Election from crashing down on little Lib Tard heads.

Hillary-Clinton-supporter-cry.jpg

_98576220_gettyimages-621811656.jpg

main-qimg-cb7b373fd1e520a6683d406c9d40363d

What is certain is that the market is up and IF a favorable deal is done it will skyrocket up.

Have you seen Europe? Stagnation is not the worst thing in the world. Now that rates are declining once more the stock prices will go up.

You rubes are so cute. Nothing happened at the G7 except Trump and Abe agreed they would like to sign the agreement in Sept, but that it has not been finalized yet. And you are so desperate you call that a win!

Only thing staggering is your fake news

He’s also putting pressure on India to make deals with USA not China,, China sees the future is dim..

If this was obama they would be talking about where to go on vacation. Trump is making deals for Americans

There's nothing the left hates more than Trump winning for America!

You rubes are so cute. Nothing happened at the G7 except Trump and Abe agreed they would like to sign the agreement in Sept, but that it has not been finalized yet. And you are so desperate you call that a win!

^^^ liberal butthurt alert.

I am not sure if what I smell is the smell of cow shit, or the smell of a Trolling Left Tard DemNazi Bot.
Are you a troll? You seem to have a purposeful dumb political spectrum chart. Nazis were rightwingers.
Why do you murder female babies in China?
1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg
I'm not Chinese. I just believe China has been better for Jews than America.
So, wait, let me get this straight? China, the most religiously oppressive society on Earth, is good for Jews?

Can you pick out "The Jew" in this mass of Chinamen?

1560102489111.jpg
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism America does.History of antisemitism in the United States - Wikipedia
Yah they kill all the Jews, Muslims and Christians in China, or they arrest them. There are no Jews in China butt head.

We kicked Hitler's Ass and stopped the Holocaust. You are just pissed that you couldn't keep it going.

Tell us all how Putin's ass tastes again, CommieTard. That's always entertaining.

Here's a list of American products targeted by China's new tariffs

No matter how badly they lose, Republicans just assume they’re winning because they’re white.
What's your excuse for being a Terminal Loser?
Hurts to lose. I would think you would get used to the pain by now.
Finally you admit to being a loser. But somehow you think I have empathy for you?

No, I do not feel your pain, I laugh at it, like everyone here laughs at you.

ap-election-hillary-supporters-cry-ps-161108_12x5_992.jpg

Are you a troll? You seem to have a purposeful dumb political spectrum chart. Nazis were rightwingers.
So, wait, let me get this straight? China, the most religiously oppressive society on Earth, is good for Jews?

1560102489111.jpg
China doesn't have the history of antisemitism America does.History of antisemitism in the United States - Wikipedia
Yah they kill all the Jews, Muslims and Christians in China, or they arrest them. There are no Jews in China butt head.

We kicked Hitler's Ass and stopped the Holocaust. You are just pissed that you couldn't keep it going.

Tell us all how Putin's ass tastes again, CommieTard. That's always entertaining.
China does have Jews.
History of the Jews in China - Wikipedia
Stalin killed 5 million Nazis. Stalin liberated Auschwitz, and Stalin sent supplies, and training to Israelis.

The truth hurts my little Trump worshiper.

but it is good for you.

Have you seen Europe? Stagnation is not the worst thing in the world. Now that rates are declining once more the stock prices will go up.

too bad the economy is not strong enough to drive them up without dropping the rates more and more.

1560102489111.jpg

China does have Jews.
History of the Jews in China - Wikipedia
Stalin killed 5 million Nazis. Stalin liberated Auschwitz, and Stalin sent supplies, and training to Israelis.
Stalin killed 20 Million of his own people.

What's it like to serve as Putin's butt plug?

Major Soviet Paper Says 20 Million Died As Victims of Stalin

but it is good for you.

Trump lives rent free in your head snowflake. You bloviate about him daily.

but it is good for you.
Is "Truth" the name you gave your Putin "action figure" that you shove up your ass every night?
Doubt that it "hurts' anymore as you have gotten used to it.

Forum List

Back