Trump wins another

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
That's all he does. PROGS being PROGS though prefer dementia, COVID, poor economies and our demise however, because failure & chaos is their comfort zone. After all, thugs are martyrs now.

It's not what it is, it's how your supposed to feel.

So he got one win out of 3 over the past 2 weeks.
That was a biggy. No one really cares about homo anyway.

You said that no one really cares about homosexuals anyway. Well, maybe you don't, but I'm pretty sure that the gay community is relieved that they cannot be fired for their sexual orientation.

I noticed you never mentioned the DACA ruling though. How do you feel about what the SCOTUS did with that one?

So he got one win out of 3 over the past 2 weeks.
That was a biggy. No one really cares about homo anyway.

You said that no one really cares about homosexuals anyway. Well, maybe you don't, but I'm pretty sure that the gay community is relieved that they cannot be fired for their sexual orientation.

I noticed you never mentioned the DACA ruling though. How do you feel about what the SCOTUS did with that one?
Don't worry. They'll get another shot at DACA. Roberts left the door open. Turning wetbacks away immediately is the biggy.

How does this make the country better?
Fewer MS-13 thugs?
How?
Read the case and stop asking useless questions.
I did. Your response doesn’t make sense. You can’t explain your own claim?
Then read it again. Use a dictionary this time.
Yep still don’t think your answer makes sense. You must have concluded that too, or you would explain it.

Forum List

Back