Trump Wins Suburban Women of all Races and Thats Not all....

Most people laugh at Rasmussen, but I suppose that particular question might have gotten the result they were looking for. However, if you ask those same people who they support for president, most will say Biden, and if you ask them if Trump is an idiot, most will say yes.

So, a huge gap between the policy positions the voters support and the candidate they support.

That would explain the hysteria among the Left. THey know they have to avoid any discussion of actual policy, to have a chance to win.

Should they promise to make Mexico pay for a wall and that balancing the budget will be easy? Will that do the trick for you?

Funny how I made a point about the op, and your response to my post, did not address my point at all.

Is that you admitting that you know I am right?

I was asking you what policy it is that they should support?

Most people laugh at Rasmussen, but I suppose that particular question might have gotten the result they were looking for. However, if you ask those same people who they support for president, most will say Biden, and if you ask them if Trump is an idiot, most will say yes.

So, a huge gap between the policy positions the voters support and the candidate they support.

That would explain the hysteria among the Left. THey know they have to avoid any discussion of actual policy, to have a chance to win.

Should they promise to make Mexico pay for a wall and that balancing the budget will be easy? Will that do the trick for you?

Funny how I made a point about the op, and your response to my post, did not address my point at all.

The op mentioned specific policies they support. The op documented that "they support the policies".

The point I made, in the post you "Replied to", was that the gap between agreeing on polices and supporting the candidate,

is a cause of the liberals current hysteria, because they realize that they need to avoid discussing policy for fear of losing.

That does match up with liberal behavior since the election.

Biden has sworn to treat suburban towns like cities; Section 8 housing, regulations out the wazoo, etc.

Why would a sane suburbanite for for that wack job Biden?

Biden has sworn to treat suburban towns like cities; Section 8 housing, regulations out the wazoo, etc.

It will fuck up the lives of suburbanites, like crazy.

Section 8 housing? IN the suburbs? It is like they want to destroy the nation.

The op mentioned specific policies they support. The op documented that "they support the policies".

The point I made, in the post you "Replied to", was that the gap between agreeing on polices and supporting the candidate,

is a cause of the liberals current hysteria, because they realize that they need to avoid discussing policy for fear of losing.

So they should just lie like Trump did?

So they should just lie like Trump did?

Wow. YOU again, "responded" without addressing anything I actually said.

Are you ok?

When you break the election down to single issue voters, and separate demographics, Trump is ahead, I dont care what the Democrat push polls are saying.

Just 12 percent of swing-voting “moderate” suburban women, and just 19 percent of all likely voters, agreed with business groups and Democrats that the government should “allow employers to import foreign workers to fill job openings instead of recruiting among these unemployed Americans.” ...
But Trump’s June 22 policy is getting overwhelming support — even among groups who are not part of the GOP coalition.
Sixty-seven percent of all voters said “no” to more foreign workers. So did 80 percent of conservative suburban women, 71 percent of moderate suburban women, and 62 percent of liberal suburban women....
Rasmussen asked: “Minorities and women have been hit particularly hard by job losses as a result of the pandemic. Should the government allow employers to import foreign workers to fill job openings instead of recruiting among these unemployed Americans?”
The “no” answer was echoed by 75 percent of Republicans and 59 percent of Democrats, although 18 percent of Democrats dodged the question, saying, “Not Sure.”
Seventy-seven percent of non-college white voters and 72 percent of black college voters took Trump’s side.
Among conservatives, 67 percent said no, as did 67 percent of moderates.

Trump wins on the issue of restricting the inflow of cheap[ foreign workers.

Trump has to get out and promote these ideas and also speak about Bidens comment about eliminating shareholder capitalism. That statement from him floored me.

He can't quit talking about himself and calling people names long enough to do that.

Also, what Trump is doing is not Capitalism. What's holding up the markets is not capitalism.
You didn't watch the July 4th thing, did ya? He touched on most of the relevant issues.

There is no hysteria among the left, no matter how often you claim there is.

When you break the election down to single issue voters, and separate demographics, Trump is ahead, I dont care what the Democrat push polls are saying.

Just 12 percent of swing-voting “moderate” suburban women, and just 19 percent of all likely voters, agreed with business groups and Democrats that the government should “allow employers to import foreign workers to fill job openings instead of recruiting among these unemployed Americans.” ...
But Trump’s June 22 policy is getting overwhelming support — even among groups who are not part of the GOP coalition.
Sixty-seven percent of all voters said “no” to more foreign workers. So did 80 percent of conservative suburban women, 71 percent of moderate suburban women, and 62 percent of liberal suburban women....
Rasmussen asked: “Minorities and women have been hit particularly hard by job losses as a result of the pandemic. Should the government allow employers to import foreign workers to fill job openings instead of recruiting among these unemployed Americans?”
The “no” answer was echoed by 75 percent of Republicans and 59 percent of Democrats, although 18 percent of Democrats dodged the question, saying, “Not Sure.”
Seventy-seven percent of non-college white voters and 72 percent of black college voters took Trump’s side.

Trump has to get out and promote these ideas and also speak about Bidens comment about eliminating shareholder capitalism. That statement from him floored me.

He can't quit talking about himself and calling people names long enough to do that.

Also, what Trump is doing is not Capitalism. What's holding up the markets is not capitalism.
You didn't watch the July 4th thing, did ya? He touched on most of the relevant issues.

LOL, no I didn't watch it.

LOL, no I didn't watch it.
I can tell.

Rasmussen is a phony poll that is pro-Trump. The coronavirus will be issue number one and he is flunking it badly. He ignores it while it is rampaging through the country. He attacks any health professionals who try to stop the spread.

Rasmussen is a phony poll that is pro-Trump. The coronavirus will be issue number one and he is flunking it badly. He ignores it while it is rampaging through the country. He attacks any health professionals who try to stop the spread.

He saved this country and was praised by the the democrat Governors for what he did for them......he got them the military hospitals, he got them the respirators that cuomo found out he didn't need, he got people money........the ones who F****d up were the democrats who killed people by forcing infected patients into nursing homes.....

It will fuck up the lives of suburbanites, like crazy.

Section 8 housing? IN the suburbs? It is like they want to destroy the nation.

It's not "like" they want to destroy the nation....they want to destroy the country and then they will rule on top of the ash pile.....

There is no hysteria among the left, no matter how often you claim there is.

1594659324531.png

Most suburban women are excited and thrilled about sending their children back to school as guinea pigs for Donnie Trump.

Most suburban women are excited and thrilled about sending their children back to school as guinea pigs for Donnie Trump.

Most suburban women realize that we have flattened the curve and it is time to get back to work.

Most suburban women realize that we have flattened the curve and it is time to get back to work.
You are dangerously misinformed. Most women and people in general know areas are breaking records and COVID is spiking. Where the fuck do you get your news? Republicans won't even go to Florida for their convention and Trump is unable to draw a crowd for his dopey campaign rallies. Only a handful of places have flattened their curve. How is Arizona doing?

Forum List

Back