Trump Wins

They've painted themselves into a heck of a corner.

If Trump is convicted, everyone who isn't in the ever-shrinking Biden cult (now limited to almost exclusively Robert De Niro-esque racist white boomers) will plainly see this as the Soviet-style kangaroo trial it is. We will have seen the party in power arrest, try, and attempt to imprison their political opposition for imaginary crimes, a defining characteristic of Marxist dictatorships throughout history (and something that majorly gives the "ick" to all of Real America).

If Trump is acquitted, well, then he becomes Obi Wan Kenobi in The Empire Strikes Back ("more powerful than you can possibly imagine").

Two shitty options for the DemoKKKrats.

Expect increasing violence from the left as a result of either outcome.

They've painted themselves into a heck of a corner.

If Trump is convicted, everyone who isn't in the ever-shrinking Biden cult (now limited to almost exclusively Robert De Niro-esque racist white boomers) will plainly see this as the Soviet-style kangaroo trial it is. We will have seen the party in power arrest, try, and attempt to imprison their political opposition for imaginary crimes, a defining characteristic of Marxist dictatorships throughout history (and something that majorly gives the "ick" to all of Real America).

If Trump is acquitted, well, then he becomes Obi Wan Kenobi in The Empire Strikes Back ("more powerful than you can possibly imagine").

Two shitty options for the DemoKKKrats.

Expect increasing violence from the left as a result of either outcome.
bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

Ten years ago, I would be very concerned about these polls.

After the Hillary debacle, I really don’t trust them
In 2022 polls predicted a GOP landslide at all levels……it never materialized.

What gives me confidence is the RNC naming Lara Trump to call the shots. She will give little money to other Republican candidates and concentrate on paying for GOP poll watchers

Democrats are using their war chest to get people registered and getting out the vote

Polls don’t predict who gets out and actually votes
Remember. A prog family begging for help. And you turn away from it and move on. This is what you have created. Get to the boardwalks and kick the shit out of those honkies. Do it! Do it! Do it! I command you.

34 felony counts of falsification of business records to cover up election interference and evade taxes.
GHEEZ!
Try to keep up here.
A joke of a case. You try to keep up. Even CNN says the case is ridiculous.

Great. An article that says if Trump is convicted it's all a lie but if Trump is not guilty it proves he is innocent. You could have written that BS yourself.
The appeals court will flush this case down the drain if we have a dishonest jury pool. Trumps wins either way.

The appeals court will flush this case down the drain if we have a dishonest jury pool. Trumps wins either way.
Nothing dishonest about the jury pool

They are a jury of his peers

Forum List

Back