Trump witch hunt is over

Systematically firing and replacing all the attorney's who worked on the Mueller Report. Firing James Comey. Shitcanning anyone making a public statement criticizing him or his manhood. If you want more, read the fucking referral from Congress, asshole!

None of that is obstruction of justice. I never heard of Trump being able to fire anybody on Mueller's team. Mueller picked all anti-Trump attorneys and Trump didn't do a thing about it. That's besides the fact it had zero to do with 1/6 which is what this is supposed to be about. Trump had the authority to fire Comey. What is obstruction of justice about that, and again, WTF does that have to do with 1/6?

What you're telling me is that Trump firing anybody he was in the position of firing is obstruction of justice? Well let's see if Dementia fires anybody and see if you believe the same for him.

None of that is obstruction of justice. I never heard of Trump being able to fire anybody on Mueller's team. Mueller picked all anti-Trump attorneys and Trump didn't do a thing about it. That's besides the fact it had zero to do with 1/6 which is what this is supposed to be about. Trump had the authority to fire Comey. What is obstruction of justice about that, and again, WTF does that have to do with 1/6?

What you're telling me is that Trump firing anybody he was in the position of firing is obstruction of justice? Well let's see if Dementia fires anybody and see if you believe the same for him.
Read the fucking referral, asshole! I have the answers that you seek, they are just in the referral.

Systematically firing and replacing all the attorney's who worked on the Mueller Report. Firing James Comey. Shitcanning anyone making a public statement criticizing him or his manhood. If you want more, read the fucking referral from Congress, asshole!
He isn't charged with a crime because of any of that, moron.

He's charged with obstructing an official proceeding, not obstruction of justice.

Forum List

Back