Trump witch hunt is over

WTF are you talking about fucknut, that was one of the listed charges by the Jan. 6th commission. If you can't stay current with the information, why are you debating things you have no knowledge of?
they can't charge you with anything so you're wrong.

There was a recent study that concluded people who watch Fox are LESS informed than people who watch no news at all!

Really? Well I watch Fox every night, the three big shows Hannity, Laura and Tucker. On the weekend it's Bongino and Levin. Prior to the election, one of their main subjects was Hunter's laptop. We Fox viewers knew all about it.

No, all he planned was a rally which is not only perfectly legal, but protected by our US Constitution under the right to assembly and free speech. Now if you have evidence he led this insurrection, please show it to me because I haven't seen that yet.
He told the crowd to go to the Capital. He told them to "fight like hell"; he wanted them armed; and he tried to be with them, but the SS said "no".

Really? Well I watch Fox every night, the three big shows Hannity, Laura and Tucker. On the weekend it's Bongino and Levin. Prior to the election, one of their main subjects was Hunter's laptop. We Fox viewers knew all about it.

Yeah, and that laptop has nothing to do with national security! So my statement stands!

He told the crowd to go to the Capital. He told them to "fight like hell"; he wanted them armed; and he tried to be with them, but the SS said "no".

Sorry, but your Holy Bible (the book 1984) isn't reality yet. There is no such thing as Thought Police. The term fight like hell is not a term that's exclusive to violence. If I get a traffic ticket and say I'm going to fight like hell to not pay it, does that mean I'm going to court and punch the judge in the face?

You can't supply your own personal definition to words and call it a crime. So he wanted them armed. Where is the law against that? Again, the right to bear arms is constitutionally protected. And because Trump didn't want the people disarmed, there is no law for wanting that. That's besides the fact no firearms were used in the invasion outside of the officer that shot and killed the short unarmed military vet.

Yeah, and that laptop has nothing to do with national security! So my statement stands!

Well your statement is false. Had people known about the laptop Trump would be our President today. But because mostly Fox viewers were fully aware of it, the people watching other news networks and getting their info from social media were unaware of what we were aware of, thus making us more informed.

Sorry, but your Holy Bible (the book 1984) isn't reality yet. There is no such thing as Thought Police. The term fight like hell is not a term that's exclusive to violence. If I get a traffic ticket and say I'm going to fight like hell to not pay it, does that mean I'm going to court and punch the judge in the face?

You can't supply your own personal definition to words and call it a crime. So he wanted them armed. Where is the law against that? Again, the right to bear arms is constitutionally protected. And because Trump didn't want the people disarmed, there is no law for wanting that. That's besides the fact no firearms were used in the invasion outside of the officer that shot and killed the short unarmed military vet.
My Republican friend, nay I suggest you listen more to Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, to find the answers that you seek?

Forum List

Back