Trump witch hunt is over

How can you deny it? From all the things he did leading up to the riot. Are you kidding me?

It's sad that rioters are sitting in jail today because Trump sent them, but the mastermind remains free.

I guess "no one is above the law" is bullshit huh?

So show one statement by Trump that "sent them."

I'm sorry but Ohio and Michigan were doing better before Trump started that trade war with China. You're completely cherry picking Ray.

President Trump’s critiques of U.S. trade policy are well known. He lambasts “bad deals” that favor America’s trading partners and since taking office has attempted to use tariffs and new trade agreements to reduce the trade deficit and bring back manufacturing jobs. So, how have his policies affected American workers? What impact did President Trump’s tariffs have on important swing states like Ohio and Michigan? To answer these questions, David Dollar is joined by Sandra Polaski, a senior research scholar at Boston University’s Global Development Policy Center.

It also reflects, David, a broader point, which is that with Trump’s tariff tantrums and a lot of his other very erratic economic actions and economic tweets, economic threats, he introduced a lot of uncertainty into the global economy and into the U.S. economies. That has led to lower investment. I mean, it’s very evident in all the charts that investment in the U.S. has been less than it was under the Obama administration. For example, in Michigan, the auto firms’ investment declined by 29 percent over the three full years of Trump’s presidency compared to the last three years of Obama’s presidency. Well, when you look at all of these factors together, it affected overall job growth in Michigan, not only in manufacturing, which began to slow in 2017 and 2018. Job creation in Michigan plunged in 2019.

I mean I know you aren't educated but god damn Ray!

So WTF does that have to do with my comment? The truth of the matter is before covid, we had over a million more jobs than Americans that could work them. How many more jobs did we need, 2 million that Americans couldn't work?

Jobs aside, the country was much better off under Trump than it is now, and not by just one factor, by over a half-dozen or more. Now the housing market is collapsing, the stock market, the border, you name it, things were much better under President Trump.

How can you deny it? From all the things he did leading up to the riot. Are you kidding me?

It's sad that rioters are sitting in jail today because Trump sent them, but the mastermind remains free.

I guess "no one is above the law" is bullshit huh?
It's all lies, you fucking douchebag. You're an unbelievably gullible piece of shit.

He didn't tell anyone to break the law. All you TDS morons are reading things into what Trump said that just aren't there.
And he didn't talk to Proud Boys. Roger Stone did that for him.

Just like Trump Corporation committed tax fraud. Not Trump himself. The organization did it on behalf of Trump. For Trump. But only the CFO is going to jail. And for a very short amount of time.

And he didn't talk to Proud Boys. Roger Stone did that for him.
So what? What have the Proud Boys done that is so horrible?

Just like Trump Corporation committed tax fraud. Not Trump himself.
That's what the government says, moron.

The organization did it on behalf of Trump. For Trump. But only the CFO is going to jail. And for a very short amount of time.

Who says they did it for Trump? How long do you think someone should go to prison for cheating on his taxes?

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Apparently you didn't understand the question, so one more time: what did Trump say that INSTRUCTED them to get violent?

If I get a traffic ticket and say I was not guilty of the violation, and I'm going to fight like hell in court, does that mean I'm going to punch the judge in the face?

One million pages and yet not one real crime. A million pages that we taxpayers paid for to observe this political stunt while our borders are being flooded with invaders, inflation at it's highest rate in 40 years, and spending tens of billions to defend a border of another country instead of our own.
A million pages that showed crimes being committed by a sitting President. As far as the border, that is a made up issue by the right!

Forum List

Back