Trump witch hunt is over

Trump calls Georgia. At one point Trump told Raffensperger, "What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Come on. Give me a break."

A man who would steal the presidency isn't fit to be president.

This would be a great example of how no man is above the law. Trump is clearly guilty. It's time Republicans did the right thing and charge him with high crimes. Insurrection is big.

Think about all the people sitting in jail for the insurrection Trump led. Why isn't the leader in jail?

This reminds me of how Trumps CFO is going to prison for 3 months because he committed tax fraud that benefited Trump, but Trump the head of the organization is not going to prison. Odd. Everyone goes down around Trump, except Trump. Weird. Who would work with him?
I pray to Jesus Trump winds up at GITMO with a number on his back.

Trump calls Georgia. At one point Trump told Raffensperger, "What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Come on. Give me a break."

A man who would steal the presidency isn't fit to be president.

This would be a great example of how no man is above the law. Trump is clearly guilty. It's time Republicans did the right thing and charge him with high crimes. Insurrection is big.

Think about all the people sitting in jail for the insurrection Trump led. Why isn't the leader in jail?

This reminds me of how Trumps CFO is going to prison for 3 months because he committed tax fraud that benefited Trump, but Trump the head of the organization is not going to prison. Odd. Everyone goes down around Trump, except Trump. Weird. Who would work with him?
trump is clearly guilty of not being a demafasict. that’s only a crime to the demafasict

trump is clearly guilty of not being a demafasict. that’s only a crime to the demafasict
Sometimes I wonder how loyal we would have been to Trump if he chose to run as a Democrat, beat Hillary in the primaries and then defeated Jeb in the general election.

I mean we did defend Clinton after he got caught lying under oath. That sort of set a precedent.

Sometimes I wonder how loyal we would have been to Trump if he chose to run as a Democrat, beat Hillary in the primaries and then defeated Jeb in the general election.

I mean we did defend Clinton after he got caught lying under oath. That sort of set a precedent.

Of course we on the right would have been against him, but, Republicans wouldn't have put on this clown show for a year, Republicans would have never impeached him with no impeachable charges, the Republicans would never have had the FBI raid his home and go through his wife's panty drawers, the Republicans would have never gotten warrants to spy on him lying on the warrant applications, the Republicans wouldn't have done any of these things.

Now? Who knows. Like the old saying goes, payback is a bitch.

hard to image, you all not supporting a demafasict

Yes, exactly.
You realize that the J6 hearing was a collection of evidence, and there was NO legal right for trump to defend himself. It's not a trial.
trump could have volunteered to answer questions for the J6 committee, why didn't he.
You want trump to be able to defend himself, why has he taken the 5th when questioned and why didn't he appear in front of the committee.

Why should he? The Communists didn't allow any cross examination. Hell, they didn't even allow the Republicans to choose their own leaders in the case, Piglosi chose who she wanted because that's how Nazis work. Why would Trump give them the satisfaction?

Over a million pages of evidence says you're FOS.

One million pages and yet not one real crime. A million pages that we taxpayers paid for to observe this political stunt while our borders are being flooded with invaders, inflation at it's highest rate in 40 years, and spending tens of billions to defend a border of another country instead of our own.

I pray to Jesus Trump winds up at GITMO with a number on his back.

red part is a LIE

almost assuredly, it is a lie. People who love Jesus don't normally wish harm on ANYONE save those who murder or rape or commit egregious corrupt acts.. and then only bc the law allows for such harm(punishment)

Benghazi......... remember.
19 different investigations.
All in an attempt to bring down Hilary or Obama.
That was some fun times, did you forget Ray?
Benghazi Ray From Cleveland ?

And it shouldn't have been investigated? Why did DumBama go to bed to get up for a fund raiser the next day while the murders took place and he did nothing? Nobody did anything to help those people

One million pages and yet not one real crime.
Who has their head in the sand?
That would be Ray.

According to Ray, trump has not committed a SINGLE crime.

Even though he has a history of criminal activity.
Trump University has been proven a scam. Crime.
Stiffing many NY contractors. SCUM. Also a Crime.

Let's talk current:

How about you watch the Final Report and Deny all the Factual Evidence they Expose.
Will the DOJ have the balls to indict is the next remaining question?

And it shouldn't have been investigated? Why did DumBama go to bed to get up for a fund raiser the next day while the murders took place and he did nothing? Nobody did anything to help those people
Why don't you find a PROVEN timeline of events and post it, instead of just spouting talking points.

Why don't you find a PROVEN timeline of events and post it, instead of just spouting talking points.

Are my talking points wrong? If so, prove it. Nobody did anything to help those people. Furthermore unlike this clown show, the Benghazi hearings were not to get at anybody or stop them from running for office in the future. They were conducted to find out what went wrong so we don't make the same mistakes in the future.

Who has their head in the sand?
That would be Ray.

According to Ray, trump has not committed a SINGLE crime.

Even though he has a history of criminal activity.
Trump University has been proven a scam. Crime.
Stiffing many NY contractors. SCUM. Also a Crime.

Let's talk current:

How about you watch the Final Report and Deny all the Factual Evidence they Expose.
Will the DOJ have the balls to indict is the next remaining question?

There are no crimes. Trump didn't fight the university cases because their lawyers knew he couldn't do much of anything after taking the job of President. His new job was so important to him that he just paid them what they wanted to get them out of the way. The only people Trump "stiffed" were those that performed unsatisfactory work for him. That's not a crime, it's what we call a civil matter just like the university. Lies don't fly here very well. Civil matters are settled in courts and lawsuits, and they go on in business every single day.

People here have listed these so-called crimes, and every single one was manufactured by the Communists. There is no crime in holding a rally. Trump was not responsible for the actions of other people. He led no insurrection. He wasn't even at the Capitol when it started. All manufactured and no real crime.

There are no crimes. Trump didn't fight the university cases because their lawyers knew he couldn't do much of anything after taking the job of President. His new job was so important to him that he just paid them what they wanted to get them out of the way. The only people Trump "stiffed" were those that performed unsatisfactory work for him. That's not a crime, it's what we call a civil matter just like the university. Lies don't fly here very well. Civil matters are settled in courts and lawsuits, and they go on in business every single day.

People here have listed these so-called crimes, and every single one was manufactured by the Communists. There is no crime in holding a rally. Trump was not responsible for the actions of other people. He led no insurrection. He wasn't even at the Capitol when it started. All manufactured and no real crime.
You’re full of shit Ray

I don' waste my breath explaining stuff to these cretins when they already know the answer, They pretend they don't know because they believe they are fooling us. However, thanks for explaining it because there my still be a half dozen people on the planet who are even dumber than your average prog.

Forum List

Back