Trump witch hunt is over

In other words, it's not a trial.
What is "it"

If you mean the J6 Hearings, well yes, it's been confirmed many times that the J6 Committee cannot indict or "hold a trial"
That has been acknowledged ad nauseam.

If you mean something in the future, like the DOJ indicting trump, then of course, there has been no trial, YET.

What is "it"

If you mean the J6 Hearings, well yes, it's been confirmed many times that the J6 Committee cannot indict or "hold a trial"
That has been acknowledged ad nauseam.

If you mean something in the future, like the DOJ indicting trump, then of course, there has been no trial, YET.
That's all we need to know

Bipartisan? Really, you’re surely jesting? Just another dog and pony show. Politics is a ruthless corrupt game, it’s the fundamental reason our best remain in the private sector and why we are stuck with those that failed in the private sector.

Yup, now on to the next chapter.
The one involving the DOJ.

Now, the DOJ may choose NOT to charge trump.
We shall see.
It always had that option. That's like saying now Hitler may invade Poland.

It's still an issue. Most of you aren't as bold as you were before about abortion but women should never vote GOP ever again. Like black people. 90% of women should vote Democratic until the GOP fundamentally changes.
because the gop supports letting people decide themselves how they want abortion regulated? really?

Nice diversion. Pretending you're too fucking stupid to understand the argument isn't a good strategy.
I'm just messing with ya,

images.jpeg

because you're such an easy target.

I admit, you, are full of shit!
Trump calls Georgia. At one point Trump told Raffensperger, "What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Come on. Give me a break."

A man who would steal the presidency isn't fit to be president.

This would be a great example of how no man is above the law. Trump is clearly guilty. It's time Republicans did the right thing and charge him with high crimes. Insurrection is big.

Think about all the people sitting in jail for the insurrection Trump led. Why isn't the leader in jail?

This reminds me of how Trumps CFO is going to prison for 3 months because he committed tax fraud that benefited Trump, but Trump the head of the organization is not going to prison. Odd. Everyone goes down around Trump, except Trump. Weird. Who would work with him?

Forum List

Back