Trump won. Now look what is happening.

The fourth quarter was yesterday.
All the votes have not been counted.

They missed the deadline. Now they know how many they need. It should be obvious what is going on here. They stopped counting on election night because they didn’t like where it was headed. In fact, these states all stopped counting at about the same time, with the exemption of NV. Phone calls were likely made to stop. They needed to have time to “fix’ the situation that was clearly headed in the wrong direction for them.

NV is taking a day off today, which is absolutely absurd.
I heard days ago--maybe weeks ago--that they were going to stop counting at 10 pm and resume the next day. This is just another conspiracy theory to undermine our democratic elections.
Feeling better? I know I am
It's not over yet.
View attachment 411078
Yes, more lawbreaking destruction. The most pleasant thing to a Democrat.

Trump won? He is currently losing Wisconsin and Michigan? What did he win?

Last report I read this morning Trump is winning Michigan but barely.
Down 9k votes and Detroit not fully in yet. Losing there and in Wisconsin. Not looking good. And its interesting as he is not hitting it with women voters. They want a kindler gentler approach aka grandpa Joe.
how can it be that all the votes weren't counted already?
Blame state by state voter laws. We should allow counties to prepare and count as they come in.
I have election fatigue. Don't care who wins so long as the John James wins the Senate seat in Michigan.
Hard to argue DEMs are stuffing the Michigan ballot boxes when a GOP senate candidate wins

Last thing we need is a contested election and that is exactly what we are going to get. This is why mail in ballots are stupid. Unless you're in the military, have a medical condition or away on business and have a legitimate reason that you cannot vote in person on election day then your vote should not count. It is better for the country.

Down 9k votes and Detroit not fully in yet. Losing there and in Wisconsin. Not looking good. And its interesting as he is not hitting it with women voters. They want a kindler gentler approach aka grandpa Joe.
Blame state by state voter laws. We should allow counties to prepare and count as they come in.
I have election fatigue. Don't care who wins so long as the John James wins the Senate seat in Michigan.
Hard to argue DEMs are stuffing the Michigan ballot boxes when a GOP senate candidate wins
Not the only place that happened though

that's why they call it election day, not election month. if ballots weren't in the office at the close of the election, they don't count. what is it you need?

PA is allowing mail ins up to three days after the election, postmarks unnecessary. If Trump loses PA, he should take that to court if it cost him the presidency.
False. Must be postmarked by yesterday: unless something changed

He won? Since when? I hope you're right. It would be hypocritical to state that Dems want to promote blacks and then not vote for a black candidate. LOL.

What state?

What state?
New York I believe.

They missed the deadline. Now they know how many they need. It should be obvious what is going on here. They stopped counting on election night because they didn’t like where it was headed. In fact, these states all stopped counting at about the same time, with the exemption of NV. Phone calls were likely made to stop. They needed to have time to “fix’ the situation that was clearly headed in the wrong direction for them.

The President has lawyers watching their every move.

The AL Franken "victory" in Minnesota shows how the Democrats keep counting until they have enough.
The difference is that we have a fighter leading The Republican Party now.
Not such pussy fucking establishment fuck that will just roll over.
They kept counting all the ballots. Is that not what elections are for?

Reagan was also a democrat.
Who also wanted his tax returns to remain private yet had no trouble winning the popular vote. Will Republicans "win" the White House for the third time in the last twenty years by losing the popular vote?
Popular vote is irrelevant. Not sure how many times I have to explain that to you?

Interesting that this is how THE WIEMAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF GERMANY was taken over by the Nazis of a series of strange happenings in their election processes. I have been warning people for the last 6-7 years that The Democrat Party has adopted the tactics of the Nazi Party prior to their taking power in The Wiemar Democratic Republic of Germany.

Welcome to 1933!

DemNazis, same as Them Nazis.

Pray or Our Republic

The fourth quarter was yesterday.
All the votes have not been counted.

I heard days ago--maybe weeks ago--that they were going to stop counting at 10 pm and resume the next day. This is just another conspiracy theory to undermine our democratic elections.
Feeling better? I know I am
Well, that sounds hopeful! Yeah, last night was pretty dark. Santa may still bring that pony after all!

The President has lawyers watching their every move.

The AL Franken "victory" in Minnesota shows how the Democrats keep counting until they have enough.
The difference is that we have a fighter leading The Republican Party now.
Not such pussy fucking establishment fuck that will just roll over.
They kept counting all the ballots. Is that not what elections are for?
Creating all the ballots you mean??

Well, Most likely all Trump needs is one faithless elector. So Democrats should Not the start parade too early.

The system is set up so they will just keep finding and counting votes until their candidate wins. It is just that simple.

Yeah. Pedo / rapist Joe is a woman’s best friend. Not

You'd have to be braindead (OP) or blindly partisan to have missed the election story of the past month or so, with Trump urging the gop to not use mail in, when in past elections they'd used it more than dems …. including Trump …, and the dems urging their voters to mail in. And Trump's plan all along has been to declare mail in votes "fraud" to hide the fact that most likely he's getting his ass kicked by voters.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back