Trump won. Now look what is happening.

Hun, its the morning after the 4th quartered was completely played and they still haven't called the game.
Oh. I see. My bad. I should have said the 7th inning instead of 3rd quarter.
It's the morning after the 9th inning of Trump winning---------and they still haven't called the game.

The dems are waiting for rain so they can falsely claim a tie and then declare no results will ever be given making Pelosi queen.
Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump needs at least 270 electoral votes to win the election.

He currently has 213. It's not the 9th inning yet. It's the eighth inning. Yet Crazy Donald idiotically claims he won the game and that we should call the game over in the eighth inning.

I'm hoping he doesn't win the popular vote. Democrats will destroy their cities even more, and that's always fun to watch.
Trump's a life-long Democrat who dodged his taxes for decades, and your idea of fun is to give him four more years to throw corporate gasoline on urban flames?

Trump never dodged anything. Like most all business people, he took every legal deduction he had coming to him. Yes, I want to see four more years of Trump. With Biden, we will get four years of increasing fuel prices. A national minimum wage that will drive more industries overseas or invest in automation to replace humans. A possible national shutdown, potentially messing with the Supreme Court which hasn't been done in this country in 150 years so he can cheat the system. A destruction of now safe and secure suburbs by inserting low-income, high crime lowlifes there which will cause property values to plummet. Taking liability protection from gun manufacturers and dealers which will close them all down. Included in his commie platform is a provision to make it illegal to buy firearms and ammo over the internet, and for the guns still remaining in the country, won't be able to buy parts for them either.

Trump has won nothing ...as of yet. Count the damn votes

They had plenty for time to count them. Funny that only the incompetent/crooked Democratic districts seem to have a problem.
Wrong, Republican Legislatures in these States mandated that they could not open the mail-in ballots ahead of time like they could in other States.

Facts, they're your friend.
but they could count them on election day. that's over.

Everyone knows what they are trying to pull. Trump won the election on the day of the election

Well, I won't go that far Ray, last election, Trump won at 2AM, the day after, not the day of the election.

I don't buy this midnight crap, but I also find it impossible to swallow how much the Dems pushed unrestricted mail in voting then so many democrats voted that way! Why were so many democrats so afraid to just go to the poll as any other year when EVERY precaution their "science" says protects us that they use EVERY DAY was being used there?

We literally have MILLIONS of votes being counted, or are GOING to be counted as legit, which were:
  1. Never requested by the voter.
  2. Did not follow the rules.
  3. Were absent a signature or had one not remotely matching voter records.
  4. And were not even received by Election DAY.
Anyone who claims this did not invite cheating is an idiot.

If Biden wins, half this country is not going to accept him as the true, legitimate winner and is going to lose ALL faith in our government and the election process.

Their end game is to try and make it so we have mail in every election to bring us the same problems we're having today. Even if this virus situation is gone by next election, they will still insist on pushing to mail in voting claiming it worked so good this time.

I'll stick to my opinion
Trump will be the last republican president
It's that it may occur 4 years earlier than I thought
For what its worth, you will be able to say..."I told you so" when these fools see the way we all will live under Prog rule.

I'm hoping he doesn't win the popular vote. Democrats will destroy their cities even more, and that's always fun to watch.
Trump's a life-long Democrat who dodged his taxes for decades, and your idea of fun is to give him four more years to throw corporate gasoline on urban flames?

Trump never dodged anything. Like most all business people, he took every legal deduction he had coming to him. Yes, I want to see four more years of Trump. With Biden, we will get four years of increasing fuel prices. A national minimum wage that will drive more industries overseas or invest in automation to replace humans. A possible national shutdown, potentially messing with the Supreme Court which hasn't been done in this country in 150 years so he can cheat the system. A destruction of now safe and secure suburbs by inserting low-income, high crime lowlifes there which will cause property values to plummet. Taking liability protection from gun manufacturers and dealers which will close them all down. Included in his commie platform is a provision to make it illegal to buy firearms and ammo over the internet, and for the guns still remaining in the country, won't be able to buy parts for them either.
Any decent machinist can make any gun part

They had plenty for time to count them. Funny that only the incompetent/crooked Democratic districts seem to have a problem.
Wrong, Republican Legislatures in these States mandated that they could not open the mail-in ballots ahead of time like they could in other States.

Good I hope you enjoy your Vote counting hinging on the manpower to do so in the time-frame you'd prefer, even though it's literally never been a thing.

Ray, oh, Ray. Are you saying that our Voting in Colorado is corrupt? So far, the biggest frauds have been done by Republicans here since 2016. But not enough to affect the election.

Frauds in what way? It wasn't even close with the electoral votes.

Good I hope you enjoy your Vote counting hinging on the manpower to do so in the time-frame you'd prefer, even though it's literally never been a thing.
that's why they call it election day, not election month. if ballots weren't in the office at the close of the election, they don't count. what is it you need?

Let me ask a different question. why wouldn't all votes be in at the end of the day?

that's why they call it election day, not election month. if ballots weren't in the office at the close of the election, they don't count. what is it you need?
I like sane people - you're an extremist.

Why were so many democrats so afraid to just go to the poll as any other year ...
To avoid this ...

ad6c08622f269a8295c58a98f7d373d53e96d526_longestline2.jpg

The fourth quarter was yesterday.
All the votes have not been counted.

They missed the deadline. Now they know how many they need. It should be obvious what is going on here. They stopped counting on election night because they didn’t like where it was headed. In fact, these states all stopped counting at about the same time, with the exemption of NV. Phone calls were likely made to stop. They needed to have time to “fix’ the situation that was clearly headed in the wrong direction for them.

NV is taking a day off today, which is absolutely absurd.
I heard days ago--maybe weeks ago--that they were going to stop counting at 10 pm and resume the next day. This is just another conspiracy theory to undermine our democratic elections.

Trump won? He is currently losing Wisconsin and Michigan? What did he win?

Last report I read this morning Trump is winning Michigan but barely.
Down 9k votes and Detroit not fully in yet. Losing there and in Wisconsin. Not looking good. And its interesting as he is not hitting it with women voters. They want a kindler gentler approach aka grandpa Joe.

One of the reasons time limits are placed on contested events is so a resolution can be reached and a winner declared. There will always be a losing side. If the time limits are manipulated so the losers can get a favorable resolution then the credibility of the system fails and the primary ramification is the destruction of the system. That will happen here if this does not stop.
What a crock of shit. The election is over when all the votes are counted.

Full stop

That is actually factually false.
Never have we had that standard.
The election is over when a candidate reaches 270 electoral votes. That hasn't happened yet.

Forum List

Back