Trump won't answer questions, about collusion, obstruction, or perjury questions

CrusaderFrank wrote: Mueller is looking at either Gitmo or a fitting squad

Mebbe he needs to be fitted fer a sombrero.

Will the special counsel end up subpoenaing the president? So what questions are left to ask? Lol! There are no other questions. Which is proof Trump knows he's guilty of multiple crimes.

To not let Robert Mueller interview Trump, or to "let" Mueller interview Trump, has always been a side show. Of course Trump will never interview Mueller, because all his answers would implicate him in these crimes. He was never going to sit down with Mueller.

And now, with these latest revelations where Trump threw his own son under the bus, implicating him in this conspiracy, plus involving himself in witness tampering with Hope Hicks, to publicly admitting obstruction with James Comey, Trump has no where to hide in this investigation.

From a legal standpoint, Trump is all over the map, and by now is an easy target, brought on by Donald Trump.

By the time December, 2016 and January,2017 came around, I knew Trump/Russia was a multi pronged conspiracy of flashing red lights, involving illegal money and illegal election practices, from multiple sources, and other countries. The sheer sloppiness of it all, indicates to me, that Trump was so involved with his own financial interests, that he thought no one would ever suspect or notice his crooked dealings, or his lying behavior. Little did he know.

The vulnerability for Trump and his WH is that everything has been about lying. And now they are caught.
Fake headline, fake news. Trump said, he will answer any questions having to do with Russian Collusion or interference. Which was the original mandate of the witch hunt.

Hillary, the Democrats, and FBI / CIA are definitely guilty of collusion, but criminal conspiracy to defraud the US, frame Trump before and the elections, and various other criminal violations. They should all have been put behind bars, but we do not have a fair and impartial justice system in this country.

Second time in two days I called you out on your hypocrisy

Exercise the little power you got on this forum, Tazzie.....I don't give a shit.

Let others judge WHO is the hypocrite and who on here is delusional, Trump ass lickers.....like you.

You can follow my threads like a lap dog all you want...I find it "flattering."

I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for Gary Johnson. I treat all dishonest and dishonorable people the way dishonest and dishonorable people should be treated.

Neither Mueller's nor Trump's lack of military service has a one single, solitary thing to do with the non-existent Russian collusion case. It's just another one of your infantile "Nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo" posts.

Last edited:
Decades ago Donald Trump mysteriously developed bone spurs in his feet just as he was summoned to serve his country in active duty military and was able to skate out of having to serve, this despite playing minor league baseball in the Yankee farm system. Robert Mueller on the other hand choose to serve his country and and fight in Vietnam becoming a highly decorated US Marine.

So, here we are, decades later. Robert Mueller the war hero requests that Donald J Trump the draft dodger to sit down for an interview, and Trump runs away like a sniveling, scared little girl.

Donald J Trump - Once a young coward, now an old coward. Some things never change!

Giuliani: Trump won't sit with Mueller until he gets info on informant

Robert Mueller Has A Decorated Combat Record As A Marine Who Fought In Vietnam

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet
When did he stop being a coward?
He showed his true colors when he handed Putin his testicles when he believed him over the United States of America.

Change of direction>>>>>
Giuliani has been drawing out this phony “ will the prez testify or not” for almost a year so they can complain about Mueller not finishing his investigation.
And they think no one notices their childish ploy.
Two pathological liars who don’t have one brain between them.

Cecil Rhodes was a racist and a colonialist- I don't see how any leftist can approve of anything associated with him

Oh, Jeezus.......Now earning a Rhodes scholarship is tantamount to being a "racist"?

Moron.......everyone should reject a Nobel prize because Nobel invented a deadly explosive?

Go to bed.......LOL

Will the special counsel end up subpoenaing the president? So what questions are left to ask? Lol! There are no other questions. Which is proof Trump knows he's guilty of multiple crimes.

To not let Robert Mueller interview Trump, or to "let" Mueller interview Trump, has always been a side show. Of course Trump will never interview Mueller, because all his answers would implicate him in these crimes. He was never going to sit down with Mueller.

And now, with these latest revelations where Trump threw his own son under the bus, implicating him in this conspiracy, plus involving himself in witness tampering with Hope Hicks, to publicly admitting obstruction with James Comey, Trump has no where to hide in this investigation.

From a legal standpoint, Trump is all over the map, and by now is an easy target, brought on by Donald Trump.

By the time December, 2016 and January,2017 came around, I knew Trump/Russia was a multi pronged conspiracy of flashing red lights, involving illegal money and illegal election practices, from multiple sources, and other countries. The sheer sloppiness of it all, indicates to me, that Trump was so involved with his own financial interests, that he thought no one would ever suspect or notice his crooked dealings, or his lying behavior. Little did he know.

The vulnerability for Trump and his WH is that everything has been about lying. And now they are caught.
Fake headline, fake news. Trump said, he will answer any questions having to do with Russian Collusion or interference. Which was the original mandate of the witch hunt.

Hillary, the Democrats, and FBI / CIA are definitely guilty of collusion, but criminal conspiracy to defraud the US, frame Trump before and the elections, and various other criminal violations. They should all have been put behind bars, but we do not have a fair and impartial justice system in this country.
What an idiotic post. "Hillary and the Democrats". :abgg2q.jpg:

Decades ago Donald Trump mysteriously developed bone spurs in his feet just as he was summoned to serve his country in active duty military and was able to skate out of having to serve, this despite playing minor league baseball in the Yankee farm system. Robert Mueller on the other hand choose to serve his country and and fight in Vietnam becoming a highly decorated US Marine.

So, here we are, decades later. Robert Mueller the war hero requests that Donald J Trump the draft dodger to sit down for an interview, and Trump runs away like a sniveling, scared little girl.

Donald J Trump - Once a young coward, now an old coward. Some things never change!

Who gives a fuck?
Idiots do not.

Cecil Rhodes was a racist and a colonialist- I don't see how any leftist can approve of anything associated with him

Oh, Jeezus.......Now earning a Rhodes scholarship is tantamount to being a "racist"?

Moron.......everyone should reject a Nobel prize because Nobel invented a deadly explosive?

Go to bed.......LOL

No, but they should definitely reject a Fulbright Scholarship. Fulbright was one the most vile racists ever to sit in the US Senate- voted against civil rights with Al Gore Sr., Robert C. Byrd and Ted Bilbo.

Someone once said...

... 'The American public has a right to know...

... whether or not their President is a crook.'

I agree, we all know obongo spied on trump

and set his fbi and doj on him.....

obongo and Crooked Hillary should be in jail.
Look everybody, another coward is back who can't mount an intelligent debate or defense.

That’s funny….

Coming from an ignorant Zealot like yourself….

If the shoe were reversed and Trump had used

The full force of the of the Federal Government

against obongo like obongo did to Trump,

we all know your twisted ass would have a different take.

Face it, you are an Ignorant Zealot…………….
You aren't saying anything.

I punched you in the face with the truth…..

You may actually be too dumb to get it….

Would Obama allow Giuliani to question him under oath?

Who gives a fuck?
Idiots do not.

Liar. You don't give a shit about Democrats who didn't go to Vietnam, like Slick

Spock-collusion.jpg

well, if they had anything, anything at all, there would already be a subpoena, but there's not.

why?

B/c it's a leftist wet dream, with as much substance.
Mueller doesn't need a subpoena. Conspiracy and obstruction were proven a long time ago.
No they weren’t. If they were there wouldn’t be an ongoing investigation.

So... the mueller guy has nothing, and his only chance is to get a perjury trap conviction......and Trump should go into this, Why?

poor old derelict went from bone spurs to brain spurs .
Stay on subject. We aren’t talking about Hillary

Mueller is looking at either Gitmo or a fitting squad
Are you making a threat?

You’re threatening to shoot the special prosecutor?

I’m pretty sure that’s not legal.

Me? making a threat? How do you figure? You're truly sick in the fucking head

Obama Administration attempted a coup d'etat, there were many co-conspirators including Mueller. They should all be brought to Justice and the punishment for treason should be severe, especially when the democrat Party tried to subvert the Constitution and 240 years of civil society and peaceful transition of presidential power
We'll, since you provided zero evidence of all that, what are you going to arrest these individuals for? Without evidence, your words are worth teats on a bo hog.

Forum List

Back