Trump working to fix healthcare, will require hospitals to post prices publicly.

Pissing myself laughing.
This chap is holding up a list of all the charges you incur in a British Hospital. It includes, drugs, procedures, ambulance, x ray and in fact everything.

500_F_237869048_zQe4ZUyTphBODhJF2s50vt8vcGMyokRd.jpg
Yeah, it's FREE, right?

this is a revolution, my friends! but unlike most revolutions, it saves lives instead of costing them.

bravo Donald!

“We’re stopping American patients from just getting, pure and simple — two words, very simple words: ripped off,” Trump said. “Because they’ve been ripped off for years. ”

Now i like him

why?

The same reason i finally (it took a while) liked Obama....

~S~

"Rules" do not actually have to be followed like a law does. I support the idea but get off your lazy ass and fight to get a law passed.

Pissing myself laughing.
This chap is holding up a list of all the charges you incur in a British Hospital. It includes, drugs, procedures, ambulance, x ray and in fact everything.

Are you really this stupid? You pay up front for your low quality healthcare through extremely high taxes...so high that all of the rich people in your country move their money out of the country.....and then, after paying your entire life in high taxes, they tell you you are too old for the medical treatment you need....

Oh...and all the medical innovation and miracle meds you use....are funded and created by Americans.......as well as the defense of your country...which, if you actually had to pay for your own defense, would have bankrupted your country a long time ago....

It’s a great idea. It was supposed to happen with drug commercials on TV back in May. Never happened. Another failure by the blob

Pissing myself laughing.

Are you really this stupid? You pay up front for your low quality healthcare through extremely high taxes...so high that all of the rich people in your country move their money out of the country.....and then, after paying your entire life in high taxes, they tell you you are too old for the medical treatment you need....

Oh...and all the medical innovation and miracle meds you use....are funded and created by Americans.......as well as the defense of your country...which, if you actually had to pay for your own defense, would have bankrupted your country a long time ago....
Our healthcare is better than yours and we pay a lot less than you do. And everybody is looked after. The rest of your gibberish is in the same class as your "guns make you safer" crap.

Wanna see democrats get triggered? Talk about reform to education and health care, two institutions they need to control to control the masses
Two things that the 'masses' want is decent education and health care. Dems want them to have it, the GOP, not so much?

Wanna see democrats get triggered? Talk about reform to education and health care, two institutions they need to control to control the masses
Two things that the 'masses' want is decent education and health care. Dems want them to have it, the GOP, not so much?
Actually in the south you can drop out of high school engineer a farm, provide for your family education is pretty damn good lol

Actually in the south you can drop out of high school engineer a farm, provide for your family education is pretty damn good lol
You forgot to mention healthcare. Is that not a concern of southern farmers?

If you want to fix healthcare then have stronger border security and stop giving automatic citizenship to those born here to illegals. No sane country does this.

Forum List

Back