Trump: Wrong man, wrong time, no ideas or plans

It's remotely possible that Trump is holding back his plans to roll back the Progressive Jihad on America - like the same percent of atmospheric CO2 .04%. But after actually supporting Traitor Dubya, my fear is that Trump has mastered the part of Lindsay Graham. Yeah it looks and sounds like he's going to do something, but when he's done the needle won't move - and the base will cheer.

To me we need a President and Congress that will uphold the US Constitution as written; we no longer have that!

Tell me how you will safeguard our 4th Amendment right, before we hit Ctl Alt Del

Tell me how you will eliminate the recently add 5 Infantry Division of armed IRS Agents, before we hit Ctl Alt Del

Tell me how you will completely revamp the FBI, NSA and CIA, including holding their leadership fully accountable, before we hit Ctl Alt Del

Tell me you will eliminate the Department of Education, the first of several hundred Agencies that need to be eliminated

See now why Trump is the wrong man at the wrong time?

Just a bunch of hogwash.

1662569794918.png

- The constitution was written to protect broad rights, not specific enumerated ones. You have the right to not have your phones tapped for instance.
- Trump was legally served a subpoena then a warrant.
- DONT cheat on your taxes and you wont care
- You hate them until they save your ass
- You have no idea what most departments do... get back to me when you do.

You might as well just come out and say that you dont care what he did to his daughter. Quite being such a pussy.

Unlike Trump who said he wanted to fuck his daughter, Joe said no such thing. You're just making shit up you sick fuck.

Unlike Trump who said he wanted to fuck his daughter, Joe said no such thing. You're just making shit up you sick fuck.
His daughters dairy said he took showers with her and followed her to the bathroom when she pissed.
I didnt say he said it, idiot.
Your cultism is making you illiterate

Forum List

Back