Trump.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
They need to quit whining about his way of speech and let him do his job.

I'm not happy about the twitter usage, but he is the one elected official that is working for the people rather than himself and his own legacy. He's paid to make hard choices for the citizens of this country and doesn't even take a salary. He's a keeper.

What job would that be? Infrastructure? Uniting the nation? Humane Immigration reform? Free trade? Healthcare? Cementing friendships? Wages catching up with COLA? Condemning takeover of sovereign countries like Crime and now Georgia..to probably be followed by the Baltic States and reverting to the USSR?

The vast majority of Americans and the world disapprove of the job Trump has done. Most will never accept his lying and promotion of conspiracy theories, absence of moral character and nonsense.

What job would that be? Infrastructure? Uniting the nation? Humane Immigration reform? Free trade? Healthcare? Cementing friendships? Wages catching up with COLA? Condemning takeover of sovereign countries like Crimea and now Georgia..to probably be followed by the Baltic States and reverting to the USSR?

1. Trump's job is to keep the US safe and prosperous.
2. Trump is in office 2 years, being fought hammer and tong by everyone, he didn't fuck up the infrastructure, why should he fix it? Its a state and local problem. I don't see "infrastructure" in the Constitution.
3. The nation is united, except the folks with TDS
4. Why does immigration reform need to be humane? Keep out unless given permission to enter. The US is a sovereign nation with borders and laws.
5. Trade also needs to be "fair" as in "free and fair" trade.
6. Obama fucked up healthcare. Instead of the promised $2,500 in savings we got $10,000 deductibles. So healthcare is extortion.
7. Cementing friendships?! How about stopped being a sucker?
8. Wages improve with the job market, remember that "those jobs are not coming back"?

9. Obama was president when Putin took the Crimea and eastern Ukraine. Trump wants to stop Germany from buying LNG from Russia. Yet the US taxpayers pay $24b a year to protect the EU from Russia by keeping troops in the EU??? WTF??

What job would that be? Infrastructure? Uniting the nation? Humane Immigration reform? Free trade? Healthcare? Cementing friendships? Wages catching up with COLA? Condemning takeover of sovereign countries like Crimea and now Georgia..to probably be followed by the Baltic States and reverting to the USSR?

1. Trump's job is to keep the US safe and prosperous.
2. Trump is in office 2 years, being fought hammer and tong by everyone, he didn't fuck up the infrastructure, why should he fix it? Its a state and local problem. I don't see "infrastructure" in the Constitution.
3. The nation is united, except the folks with TDS
4. Why does immigration reform need to be humane? Keep out unless given permission to enter. The US is a sovereign nation with borders and laws.
5. Trade also needs to be "fair" as in "free and fair" trade.
6. Obama fucked up healthcare. Instead of the promised $2,500 in savings we got $10,000 deductibles. So healthcare is extortion.
7. Cementing friendships?! How about stopped being a sucker?
8. Wages improve with the job market, remember that "those jobs are not coming back"?

9. Obama was president when Putin took the Crimea and eastern Ukraine. Trump wants to stop Germany from buying LNG from Russia. Yet the US taxpayers pay $24b a year to protect the EU from Russia by keeping troops in the EU??? Quote amen on Obama screwing us up with the insurance

What job would that be? Infrastructure? Uniting the nation? Humane Immigration reform? Free trade? Healthcare? Cementing friendships? Wages catching up with COLA? Condemning takeover of sovereign countries like Crime and now Georgia..to probably be followed by the Baltic States and reverting to the USSR?

His job sure ain't signing welfare checks for you clowns. Dumbass.

I didn't ask what his job ain't. And I'm not sure about those welfare checks. I think that folks can't live without them. You know, like farmers shut down because of tariffs, and Corporations that need to buy back stocks with tax breaks. What has he done except nothing.... or except whine about how he can't do anything because minorities wont let him. Everything he says is 'going to happen'....any day now.

That's one thing he can legitimately claim about himself as the best in the world...whining and blaming and claiming superiority all in the same sentence. All he ever does is compare himself to Obama, then lie about it. He possibly even believes it, being Trump and all, but what's your excuse?

I didn't ask what his job ain't. And I'm not sure about those welfare checks. I think that folks can't live without them. You know, like farmers shut down because of tariffs, and Corporations that need to buy back stocks with tax breaks. What has he done except nothing.... or except whine about how he can't do anything because minorities wont let him. Everything he says is 'going to happen'....any day now.

That's one thing he can legitimately claim about himself as the best in the world...whining and blaming and claiming superiority all in the same sentence. All he ever does is compare himself to Obama, then lie about it. He possibly even believes it, being Trump and all, but what's your excuse?

Yet you continue to whine...go figure.

Forum List

Back