Trump

Speaking of Trump…man the world misses him. Stability in Afghan, 13 soldiers would still be a live, terrorist organizations would still be living in caves, NATO would be stable, our allies wouldn’t hate us…

ah the good old days
...........and then you woke up from that bullshit dream you were having.

emergency-alert-condition-red.jpg

Get your indigestion powder ready. Donny is to face the music.

Hopefully, trump will get what he deserves.

I am noticing that Biden's approval is dropping very fast. Does that mean many biden voters regret their decision, and if given the chance to go back, would have voted Trump instead?
I’m a lifelong Conservative Republican. I’ve voted for the Republican candidate in nearly every Federal election since I came of voting age. In the 2020 election, I voted for Joe Biden.
Knowing then what I know now, in light of the Afghanistan evacuation, increasing inflation, the resurgence of COVID under the Delta variant and the radical expansion of government spending under the federal infrastructure bill, I would still vote for Joe Biden.
donald trump is a dangerous maniac who nearly steered this country into the abyss with his incompetent leadership and lack of integrity. Despite everything that the Biden administration has done that I might not agree with, I’d have to be blind, deaf and dumb to wish for a return to the confederacy of idiocy which we suffered under with the last president.
Or to put it another way, Joe Biden could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and he’d still be a considerably better choice for president than donald trump.
I may not agree with everything Biden is doing, but I still love this country. And I’ll be damned before I ever let a maniac like donald trump get anywhere near the steering wheel again.

I too am a conservative Republican and did not vote for Bush due to his attack on Iraq, nor did I vote for trump due to his lack of moral fiber.

I am noticing that Biden's approval is dropping very fast. Does that mean many biden voters regret their decision, and if given the chance to go back, would have voted Trump instead?
I voted for Biden -- or, more accurately, against Trumpism. I'd much rather vote third party.

If a pollster asked me today, I'd say I disapprove of Biden's performance. If they asked me in the future, I might feel differently. Life happens. We'll see. I'm always hopeful that things will improve.

But I in no way regret my vote. Biden's performance and Trumpism are two entirely different things. Two different issues. One has no pull on the other.

Last edited:
Hopefully, trump will get what he deserves.

I’m a lifelong Conservative Republican. I’ve voted for the Republican candidate in nearly every Federal election since I came of voting age. In the 2020 election, I voted for Joe Biden.
Knowing then what I know now, in light of the Afghanistan evacuation, increasing inflation, the resurgence of COVID under the Delta variant and the radical expansion of government spending under the federal infrastructure bill, I would still vote for Joe Biden.
donald trump is a dangerous maniac who nearly steered this country into the abyss with his incompetent leadership and lack of integrity. Despite everything that the Biden administration has done that I might not agree with, I’d have to be blind, deaf and dumb to wish for a return to the confederacy of idiocy which we suffered under with the last president.
Or to put it another way, Joe Biden could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and he’d still be a considerably better choice for president than donald trump.
I may not agree with everything Biden is doing, but I still love this country. And I’ll be damned before I ever let a maniac like donald trump get anywhere near the steering wheel again.

I too am a conservative Republican and did not vote for Bush due to his attack on Iraq, nor did I vote for trump due to his lack of moral fiber.

That's very admirable to admit you in fact to think about it. I admire that.
Joe's not perfect and will never be. Harris is unknown but familiar with government.
Trump knew nothing about anything except his cock.

As for loving America, that's not an attribute exclusive to Americans. It's natural to love you homeland. The problem is the nuts on here are convinced democrats done love their country. 170 million of them!!!
That's outright unadulterated stupidity.

a president cannot invoke executive privilege if he is a knowing, willing participant of an illegal act.

conspiring to disrupt/stop the constititutional mandate for certifying the election & inciting a riot is unlawful.

NO one is above the law.

That's very admirable to admit you in fact to think about it. I admire that.
Joe's not perfect and will never be. Harris is unknown but familiar with government.
Trump knew nothing about anything except his cock.

As for loving America, that's not an attribute exclusive to Americans. It's natural to love you homeland. The problem is the nuts on here are convinced democrats done love their country. 170 million of them!!!
That's outright unadulterated stupidity.
trump and I agree on the "cock" issue.

"The music" that has been directed at Trump for 4+ years is generally of the calliope variety.

Reagan can do no wrong, but he did all the time.
Reagan came into office after a decade of chaos. A decade of malaise and stagflation and two oil crisis. Even when elected the Federal Reserve had to raise interest rates into double digits. The Prime Rate was high. That squeezed out many debts but not all. The LBJ years of Viet Nam, the Moon Program and the Great Society had massive costs and cause a boom in the 1960's. But the payments had to be made in the 1970's. Add a troubled Presidency, two oil crisis and a hostage event and the Federal Government took a black eye. The military despite the Viet Nam War needed new equipment and hardware. The NAVY needed new ships just to start. It is not that Reagan to do no wrong, it is just that Carter punted to often. In a better time, Carter may have been good.

Forum List

Back