Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

Here's Westwall threatening violence.

If the Courts don't stop this fraud there WILL be war. It's as simple as that.

Here's a thread where both Bri and Oddball both openly wish that Senator Flake would die.

At this stage, it's unusual to find a Trump cultist who _isn't_ calling for violence and wishing death on people.

Needless to say, the liberals here or anywhere don't act like that. The two sides are total opposites. The liberals reject violence, and the conservatives endorse violence, usually through the fascist tactic of making up lies about violent Jews/liberals in order to justify even more of their brownshirt violence.

Please stop calling the Party of the Rumpers Conservatives. They are fruitcake Cultists.

So only negros shoot at you...

Yeah that's what we thought

I've never been shot at.
Maybe it would change your life if you were shot at especially if Quid Pro Hoe China Joe pulls off the greatest theft in world history and then drafts you, or people you love in to WWIII to fight another one of these Deep State Maggots For Profit Wars.

Oh, you didn't know that was what you were voting for?

Moron - Dupe - Useful Idiot.

I doubt I'll be shot or drafted because Biden was elected lol. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You said someone was commiting violence against you and it wasn't conservatives.

I've never been shot at.
We didn't lose nothing 73 million voted for Trump

79 million > 73 million.

306 > 232.

You lost. :itsok:

The hated Trump got more votes then the beloved Obama, how is that losing?

You're not very good at math, apparently.

Obama only got 69 million votes, Trump got 73 million votes plus

I've never been shot at.

79 million > 73 million.

306 > 232.

I'm pretty sure that's not how the winner is determined.

You lost.

I've never been shot at.

79 million > 73 million.

306 > 232.

I'm pretty sure that's not how the winner is determined.

You lost.

Lost what?

Trump made his point that liberals are little bitches, MSM is fake news..

Trump didn't lose

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
All talk? Some asswipe try to block my car, hurt me or mine, try to burn my place down that I barely hang on to and in general are violent towards me...will get shot. I am old enough to not give a fuck if I wind up in jail. 3 hots and a cot...no rent.
I've had enough of this bullshit. And I am NOT alone.

Some of the MAGA bumper stickers have declared war on Cyclists. Speed up, cut them off at intersections,make the bike stop in just a couple of feet (a bike can do that but you stand it on it's front wheel doing it). And if they contact the cyclist they claim they never saw them. I have had that happen a few times since Nov 3rd and I know they are very aware of the Cyclist. The only reason we haven't had a fatality in our Cyclists is that most of us on the roads and bike paths are veteran riders and can prevent the contact. 5000lbs V 200lbs, guess which one wins?

Maybe we need to pass a law that Cyclists can carry on the bikes and when someone does that we get to pump 3 rounds into their gas tank. It amounts to the same thing.

Some of the MAGA bumper stickers have declared war on Cyclists. Speed up, cut them off at intersections,make the bike stop in just a couple of feet (a bike can do that but you stand it on it's front wheel doing it). And if they contact the cyclist they claim they never saw them. I have had that happen a few times since Nov 3rd and I know they are very aware of the Cyclist. The only reason we haven't had a fatality in our Cyclists is that most of us on the roads and bike paths are veteran riders and can prevent the contact. 5000lbs V 200lbs, guess which one wins?

Maybe we need to pass a law that Cyclists can carry on the bikes and when someone does that we get to pump 3 rounds into their gas tank. It amounts to the same thing.
Sell your bike snowflake. Frankly I hate cyclists who think they own the road. Get your ass on a bike path. Get out of the fucking way!

The election. Trump lost the election.
That's the left's problem right there. Assuming people will just lay down. The election is not yet finalized and it is because of Democrat fooling with mail in votes, democrat precints stopping vote counting when Trump was experiencing a huge lead then magically coming up with Biden votes days later. The Democrat left needs to convince those 73 million that Biden was duly elected. No amount of declarations from people like you will make anyone believe that Biden is a legitimate elected POTUS.

The election. Trump lost the election.
That's the left's problem right there. Assuming people will just lay down. The election is not yet finalized and it is because of Democrat fooling with mail in votes, democrat precints stopping vote counting when Trump was experiencing a huge lead then magically coming up with Biden votes days later. The Democrat left needs to convince those 73 million that Biden was duly elected. No amount of declarations from people like you will make anyone believe that Biden is a legitimate elected POTUS.

Whether you accept it or not, Biden will still be the president.

Forum List

Back