Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today
Why are you afraid of getting what is coming to you when you robbed, raped and burnt our cities down for the last 9 months?

If America rises up against you after you stole an election and your leaders illegally and unconstitutionally locked us in our homes, shouldn't you be grateful for being punished like you deserve? Maybe it will bring you to repentance?

You should not fear that thing which you, yourselves have created.

1606113100112.png

Last edited:
Funny your side never sang that tune with BLM.

What goes around comes around.
Good point. No they didn't condemn BLM or Antifa (the real perps), they tried to tell us that all the violence wasn't really there. IOW, don't believe your own eyes, believe what we say you saw.

Ok. I don't support threats of violence from conservatives because they lost the election.
Which Conservatives are committing violence on you?

I didn't say any are committing violence against me.
When it comes to your doorstep, we know that you never spoke out against it when it was at other's doorstep. I personally think America needs an ass whipping.

Joe is going to start WWIII so all you punks are going to get drafted, and not get your tuition paid for, and no guaranteed universal income and all this other fantasy land stuff, and you get to die for Quid Pro Joe.....so you have that to look forward to.

1606113337425.png

Then who are they committing violence against? Try to be specific please, your evasions are getting quite tiring and trite.

Not my fault you didn't understand what I said.

Did I say that they are committing violence against someone? Can you quote me saying that?

Maybe you should go back and read that again. Slowly.

Ok. I don't support threats of violence from conservatives because they lost the election.

When it comes to your doorstep, we know that you never spoke out against it when it was at other's doorstep. I personally think America needs an ass whipping.

Joe is going to start WWIII so all you punks are going to get drafted, and not get your tuition paid for, and no guaranteed universal income and all this other fantasy land stuff, and you get to die for Quid Pro Joe.....so you have that to look forward to.

View attachment 420326

That was quite the rant. I think you're just upset that you lost.

View attachment 420326

Not at all. God is a God of justice, and people who cheat in elections will be given God's wrath either in this life or on judgment day, and sometimes they get both. Perhaps you should rethink your selling your soul to Satan.

View attachment 420326

We didn't lose nothing 73 million voted for Trump, your idea of the nation supports

Abolish prisons

Defund the cops

Universal income

And every assnine proposal is mute

View attachment 420326

Not at all. God is a God of justice, and people who cheat in elections will be given God's wrath either in this life or on judgment day, and sometimes they get both. Perhaps you should rethink your selling your soul to Satan.

If there was a case to be made of cheating, then it would have emerged. It hasn't. You're just upset that you lost.

Sucks for you, huh? :itsok:

So only negros shoot at you...

Yeah that's what we thought

I've never been shot at.
Maybe it would change your life if you were shot at especially if Quid Pro Hoe China Joe pulls off the greatest theft in world history and then drafts you, or people you love in to WWIII to fight another one of these Deep State Maggots For Profit Wars.

Oh, you didn't know that was what you were voting for?

Moron - Dupe - Useful Idiot.

View attachment 420326

If there was a case to be made of cheating, then it would have emerged. It hasn't. You're just upset that you lost.

Case is still being made Pajama Boy.
1606113658942.png

So only negros shoot at you...

Yeah that's what we thought

I've never been shot at.
Maybe it would change your life if you were shot at especially if Quid Pro Hoe China Joe pulls off the greatest theft in world history and then drafts you, or people you love in to WWIII to fight another one of these Deep State Maggots For Profit Wars.

Oh, you didn't know that was what you were voting for?

Moron - Dupe - Useful Idiot.

I doubt I'll be shot or drafted because Biden was elected lol. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

View attachment 420326

Case is still being made Pajama Boy.

1606113850581.png

Forum List

Back