Trumpers Are Threatening Violence

48% of the USA is in a cult?
No, not 48%. I think Hillary Clinton said only 1/3 of Trump supporters were “deplorables.” I hated her politics. Never agreed with her about ... pretty much anything. But I think she was right about that. I’d guess about a third, maybe less, of Trump voters are truly deplorable, ignorant fanatics — Trump cultists of one sort or another. Add them to really crazy liberals and we get almost half the country who are just plain nuts — in my humble opinion. :)

NONSENSE

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

Barry Goldwater (R-Az)
Goldwater lost, too.

48% of the USA is in a cult?
No, not 48%. I think Hillary Clinton said only 1/3 of Trump supporters were “deplorables.” I hated her politics. Never agreed with her about ... pretty much anything. But I think she was right about that. I’d guess about a third, maybe less, of Trump voters are truly deplorable, ignorant fanatics — Trump cultists of one sort or another. Add them to really crazy liberals and we get almost half the country who are just plain nuts — in my humble opinion. :)

NONSENSE

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

Barry Goldwater (R-Az)
One of Barry Goldwater’s more meaningless quotes, though I certainly liked it as a child. I eventually grew up and felt ... “In your guts, you know he’s nuts.”

I must admit, though, that by modern Republican standards, especially by Trumpster standards, Goldwater was a raging Liberal and atheist.

Last edited:

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

We have even seen it on this very forum,..today
We've decided to play by the lib rules--------

let the games begin!!!

I’d guess about a third, maybe less, of Trump voters are truly deplorable, ignorant fanatics — Trump cultists of one sort or another. Add them to really crazy liberals and we get almost half the country who are just plain nuts — in my humble opinion.
I personally don't like applying "cultists" to Americans. I agree that there is a fair number of fringe elements on both sides of the political spectrum but I really don't want to believe it's half the country.

They're targeting public officials across the nation as well as "leftists" in general.

OH NO, Leash, you better lock your door! :omg:

1606109628516.png

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
All talk? Some asswipe try to block my car, hurt me or mine, try to burn my place down that I barely hang on to and in general are violent towards me...will get shot. I am old enough to not give a fuck if I wind up in jail. 3 hots and a cot...no rent.
I've had enough of this bullshit. And I am NOT alone.

Did you do any of that? Or are you just talking about doing that?

I don't think anyone is questioning that you would use self-defense as needed. I'm talking about the threats of violence from the right due to what they consider an unfair election. They threaten violence, but the vast majority are just talking.

There are several examples of this on this site.

73 million voters who believe the election was fraudulent can render the nation ungovernable. Once the integrity of the process is gone only chaos results.

The only reason they have to believe the election was fraudulent is that Donald Trump is lying to them. No one has produced a shred of evidence to prove election fraud. All of Trump's court cases have lost, and all of the recounts show the same results.

Asking judges to disallow legally cast votes isn't working either. All of Trump's cases have been thrown out of court and the judges have written scathing rebukes of the claims made by Trump and his lawyer.

Trump's "legal team" has all quit, except for Rudy Guliani and the other members of his clown car. The ones that gave the crazy press conference last week. Lawyers are afraid of getting called before the bar for filing scurrilous law suits.

Trump saying there was election fraud is about as truthfaul as his claims that Obama was born in Kenya, or that Joe Biden did something illegal in the Ukraine.

Oh fuck off. We spent 4 years hearing your coup-talk. We saw people hoisting bloody severed head effigies of Trump. We have seen lefties burning our flag, burning our cities, we have seen the Democrats utterly fail in their coup attempt and then impeach Trump on one-sided charges, The media has done nothing but denigrate Trump. Maga hat wearing Trump supporters have been beaten and even had their children denigrated by the MSM. Just the other day, a kid in a school was made to remove his MAGA hat. So, don't give us that slobbering hysteria. Go clean your panties and put your 'big-boy' pants on soy-boy and get ready for a fight IF Biden is confirmed. Biden is a dirty, anti-American traitor. It will be proven.

Fortunately, the vast majority of them are all talk. They make vague threats of violence on here, but they would never follow up on that.

It kind of seems like they're all collectively trying to rile up someone ELSE to go murder someone of their choosing.
All talk? Some asswipe try to block my car, hurt me or mine, try to burn my place down that I barely hang on to and in general are violent towards me...will get shot. I am old enough to not give a fuck if I wind up in jail. 3 hots and a cot...no rent.
I've had enough of this bullshit. And I am NOT alone.

Did you do any of that? Or are you just talking about doing that?

I don't think anyone is questioning that you would use self-defense as needed. I'm talking about the threats of violence from the right due to what they consider an unfair election. They threaten violence, but the vast majority are just talking.
I disagree with violence over political party differences. With that said, enough is enough. For 4 fucking years, its been BLM and Antifa burning and looting and confronting people minding their own business while eating lunch, or told to say Black Lives Matter and if they don't they get beat or shoved or pushed around. Yes, many are threatening violence but what is the violence for? Trump losing? I doubt it. The violence will occur when those tired of being pushed to the ground....get up. Why do you think so many gun sales happened this year? Because of fear for our families by those on the left and those who support them by bailing them out or not condeming them or even saying "those people do not represent the democrtic party. Shame on them" or just a little "STOP IT" by someone in the dem party that is well known. None of these things has happened. And now...those who continue these actions will reap what they have sown.

I disagree with violence over political party differences. With that said, enough is enough. For 4 fucking years, its been BLM and Antifa burning and looting and confronting people minding their own business while eating lunch, or told to say Black Lives Matter and if they don't they get beat or shoved or pushed around. Yes, many are threatening violence but what is the violence for? Trump losing? I doubt it. The violence will occur when those tired of being pushed to the ground....get up. Why do you think so many gun sales happened this year? Because of fear for our families by those on the left and those who support them by bailing them out or not condeming them or even saying "those people do not represent the democrtic party. Shame on them" or just a little "STOP IT" by someone in the dem party that is well known. None of these things has happened. And now...those who continue these actions will reap what they have sown.

Do you support or condemn conservatives threatening violence?

Here are a few quotes from the OP:

"But let me tell you: If you steal this election from us and you put in a U.N. communist corrupt criminal Joe Biden in the White House, it’s not going to be a million peaceful marchers in D.C. No, no, no. No, it’s not. No, it’s not"

"They have committed treason against America and for that they have become the enemy. The punishment for treason? Death."

Do you support that or condemn that?

Last edited:

Both. It depends on the situation. Assholes yelling and screaming and stomping on private property or standing in front of someones car or refusing to say black lives matter and is surrounded by screaming fucktards? Run over their sorry asses, shoot them, whatever it takes. If they are just marching by and screeching their bullshit...close the windows and turn up the tv.

Here's a quote from the OP:

"But let me tell you: If you steal this election from us and you put in a U.N. communist corrupt criminal Joe Biden in the White House, it’s not going to be a million peaceful marchers in D.C. No, no, no. No, it’s not. No, it’s not

Quid pro quo:
Do YOU support that or condemn that which has been done in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, etc by rioters and marchers?

Here's a quote from the OP:

"But let me tell you: If you steal this election from us and you put in a U.N. communist corrupt criminal Joe Biden in the White House, it’s not going to be a million peaceful marchers in D.C. No, no, no. No, it’s not. No, it’s not

Quid pro quo:
Do YOU support that or condemn that which has been done in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, etc by rioters and marchers?

I condemn violence and destruction in all forms from both sides. I condemn threats of violence and destruction from anyone on either side of the political divide. I want anyone, on either side, guilty of such offenses to be punished to the full extent of the law.

Why can't you say the same?

I support it

Your stupid leftist link aside......Well, you have Antifa and BLM, they have Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Fair is fair after all...except, only Antifa and BLM have actually committed violence.

Both. It depends on the situation.

Here are a few quotes from the OP:

"But let me tell you: If you steal this election from us and you put in a U.N. communist corrupt criminal Joe Biden in the White House, it’s not going to be a million peaceful marchers in D.C. No, no, no. No, it’s not. No, it’s not"

"They have committed treason against America and for that they have become the enemy. The punishment for treason? Death."

I condemn violence and destruction in all forms from both sides. I condemn threats of violence and destruction from anyone on either side of the political divide. I want anyone, on either side, guilty of such offenses to be punished to the full extent of the law.

Why can't you say the same?
Have you seen the radical BLM and Antifa burning cities? Do you condemn them? No one from the right has done anything as horrendous. They talk a lot whereas, BLM and Antifa just invade, loot, burn, kill and leave under cover of personal riot gear, rocks, molotov cocktails, firework attacks, etc. Then get in the bus and go to anther unsuspecting, innocent place to wreak havoc an mayhem once more.

Forum List

Back